help with a updated m drol plan

TWD223

Awards
iv ben liftin for quite a few years now concider myself pretty well educated n the gym im 21 n have only really takin the normal protine creatine n a **** load of water with decent results i grow pretty easy but im lookin for somthin to really boost my gains n my buddy gave me a bottle of m drol n iv ben overloaded with researching the stuff everyone says somtihng diffrent half the products ppl take for a pct arnt made any more all i have soo far is a liver support thats high n milk thistle does anyone really know how to lay out a good cycle start to finish i just wanna do this right

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
is this ur first ph?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
How about throwing in a period for complete sentences; or at least a comma. What you wrote made no sense and forget the spelling.

TWD223

Awards
yes it is my first ph n for duke66 im concerned about bodybuilding not grammer and puncuation

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
You could easy find a good plan if you just google it. Also Mdrol for you first cycle...no no! Do you know what mdrol is?

TWD223

Awards
i have researched it quite a bit over the last few weeks iv just found soo many diffrent plans n half the ppl say its no big deal jsut run nova after wards n the other half says its suicide to run m drol from wat iv read its the same as superdrol correct but wats the big deal using it for a first ph

catty66

catty66

Awards
You are going to get flamed on here. People are going to tell you not to use it for you're first cycle. But you are going to do it anyways, so here is the deal. Mdrol is a superdrol clone. It is one of most powerful and toxic oral designer steroids on the market today. Do not run it more than three weeks. Keep you're doses low. It is going to shutdown you're HPTA within three weeks. A good post cycle therapy is a most. I highly recommend that you take alot of time researching and educating yourself on this cycle before you do it.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
iv ben liftin for quite a few years now concider myself pretty well educated n the gym im 21 n have only really takin the normal protine creatine n a **** load of water with decent results i grow pretty easy but im lookin for somthin to really boost my gains n my buddy gave me a bottle of m drol n iv ben overloaded with researching the stuff everyone says somtihng diffrent half the products ppl take for a pct arnt made any more all i have soo far is a liver support thats high n milk thistle does anyone really know how to lay out a good cycle start to finish i just wanna do this right
Cycle:

10/10/20/20
Cycle Assist

PCT:

PCT Assist
SNS DAA
Nolva 20/20/10/10

TWD223

Awards
alright yaa i have to spend some time tracking down all the products at least some ppl will try to help