Help with a stack

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Let me put this out there to start with. Most of these supps are made for people 18+ some are recomended 21+ and certain ones like AAS like was stated are for 25+ if you use em at all( i dont recommend)

At the age of 16 you heve plenty of testosterone which is your natural ability to build muscle is based off those levels to some degree. When you are in your teens you guys have more testosterone than you probably believe. You really dont need much else other than a proper diet and steady good workouts where you push your limits.

Dont use a PH either(pro-hormone) your body chemistry is easy to screw up at this age. When all your glands and body are still in developement you run a high risk of hurting yourself. A PH can make your body stop producing its own testosterone, as well as raise estrogen levels if not done properly and followed by a PCT. Save it man or you will burn your body out LONG before a PH would even be beneficial to you.

ALA Caps
creatine
RPM
Drive
NOW Adam
beta alanine

sounds good. The RPM is a PSARM which is a plant based product that mimicks testosterone. When I used RPM i used a lil more than needed because it doesnt give you a stim effect like caffiene, its more like logner lasting energy of the same level you have( you dont fatigue per say) Drive did a great job of increasing muscle hardness and vascularity for me. Beta alanine will do you good for use with workouts.

Your body is secreting enough test and growth hormone that yeah, it is a good idea to avoid IGF-2 for the moment. I would say also drop that AP idea too, which it looks like you have.

Until you are about 21 take NOTHING that effects your testosterone, or inhibits estrogen. Do not take a PH until 22-24ish and you are maxed out and seem to struggle to get gains (my recommendation), and dont tuch a steroid until 25 if for some reason you really wanna do it.

Quick mass isnt anything if you lose it all after you go off cycle.

The following lil bit you probably already know:

A good diet which includes fruits, greens, some good meat(not a hamburger, but chicken and fish). Multivitamins a must, creatine if you want, BCAA's are awsome(i use XTEND).

Carbs, cals will be your friends when you bulk, if you cut cals are ok, carbs will be your issue there. Seperate your meals by about 2 hours and eat 6 times in a day with smaller meals that balance out to give you your needed cals/carbs/protien. Sleep is when your body gets a break. Dont be afraid to give your muscles a break. I over trained a lil awhile back, and by giveing my muscles longer breaks for a little while, my size and strength increased much more then when I was training harder and more frequently.

8 hours of sleep too bro. When you sleep you release GH, good thing. Also when you sleep your body can become catabolic. When you wake up its in a catabolic state. Drinking a slow digestion protien shake before bed and stave off your body from going into a catabolic state.

Well there is a bit of info for you, I am sure all the other posts have covered most of it I just wanted to throw in my .02 centies.

allright man thanks for the advice i will stay away from ph and get some casein protein because i have never used that and always wanted to before i go to bed.

but ya i know what ur saying about the food.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Substitute ALA and creatine for Neovar Recomped. Substitute Drive for bulk Forslean caps by Nutraplanet. Substitute NOW Adam for Millenium Sports Technologies MVP-365. Substitute beta alanine for Palo Alto Labs Incarnate.

Now we're talking.
I agree with the Forslean swap and I guess I'm on the same page with Incarnate, as it contains cissus, but ALA and bulk creatine mono would be cheaper and would last longer than Neovar.