HELP Trimming down in 3 weeks

Glove8

Awards
Hi everyone I need your help.
So I am generally an active person but since I turned 25 I swear my body has taken this biggest ****ter on me ever (excuse the language). My legs are total garbage and I have no idea what is going on. I have cellulite when I bend down it's even in my calves it's crazy. I am going to go visit this guy who I think I might be in love with but I cannot get my body under control. I really want to look good not for him, but just so I can be confident in cute outfits and rock it. I have done bikini contests ect in the past so I don't really know what is going on. I need a some advice, I am extremely open minded. Diet, work outs, supplements any information I will take. I currently have been trying to get back at the gym around 2 hours (I love to lift ) a day but I work 2 jobs and I have been getting ready for a big move so any advice on something to keep me going through out the day too would be amazing.
THANKS

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Diet is key. If you've done bikini contests I'm sure you already know the importance of diet. Go back to your previous diets you've used in the past.

Supplement wise? Alphamine no doubt. Will definitely help burn fat in all the stubborn areas and give you a nice boost of energyand focus throughout the day. IMO it's the most well put together fat burner on the market.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
A proper caloric deficit with adequate protein
A rigorous training regimen including HIIT
Alphamine and Alpha-T2

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yup it looks like the main bases (DIET!) has been well covered in here..
but i'll have to veer off and recommend PX BLACK for part of the solution, as your fatburner..

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/px-black-pro-xanthine-90-capsules.html

PX Black low-stim, meant to give you real useable energy and not the disconnected shakes some products leave you feeling with..
perfect for all but esp women, as the fairer gender usually likes a more mild stimulant rather than harsher ones..

but - it's more than a fatburner, as it also suppresses appetite and helps curb those cravings!

win win

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
yup it looks like the main bases (DIET!) has been well covered in here..
but i'll have to veer off and recommend PX BLACK for part of the solution, as your fatburner..

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/px-black-pro-xanthine-90-capsules.html

PX Black low-stim, meant to give you real useable energy and not the disconnected shakes some products leave you feeling with..
perfect for all but esp women, as the fairer gender usually likes a more mild stimulant rather than harsher ones..

but - it's more than a fatburner, as it also suppresses appetite and helps curb those cravings!

win win
snagency, is there another low stim version? Because that one has 5 or 6 different stims.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
snagency, is there another low stim version? Because that one has 5 or 6 different stims.
we have PX 500 (which is hi-stim formulation)

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pro Xanthine 500-XT (PX) (60 caps): Discount Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplements

and PX BLACK, which is low-stim..

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PX Black (Pro Xanthine) (90 Capsules): Discount PX Black Supplements

BLACK is formulated to be very subtle, again more of a confidence & feel-good booster, versus the more aggressive "go-get-get-it-now" type instant energy..while it may contain a few different components, it is weighted and formulated to be low-stim-impact in nature

:)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find a suitable lifestyle to meet your goals. Notice I didn't say diet here because diets don't last forever. You need to change your way of thinking and living to be successful long term. Weight training (no you will not get big and bulky) and light cardio post workout or fasted cardio in the morning with BCAA+SAA to reduce muscle fatigue and waste. Also as Snagency said, PX Black is a perfect fit for its lighter stim effects while producing amazing appetite supression as well as a euphoric feeling that many have experienced. That would be the best advice I could give anyone (male or female alike).

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
we have PX 500 (which is hi-stim formulation)

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pro Xanthine 500-XT (PX) (60 caps): Discount Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplements

and PX BLACK, which is low-stim..

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PX Black (Pro Xanthine) (90 Capsules): Discount PX Black Supplements

BLACK is formulated to be very subtle, again more of a confidence & feel-good booster, versus the more aggressive "go-get-get-it-now" type instant energy..while it may contain a few different components, it is weighted and formulated to be low-stim-impact in nature

:)
I like the profile of PX Black, but can't find it in the UK.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alphamine and Alpha-T2
With AAv2 and new metabolic powder

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's really mild, check out my log. I haven't felt jitters that I can recall

But the appetite suppression and mood lifting properties make me question if I am even dieting lol

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone I need your help. So I am generally an active person but since I turned 25 I swear my body has taken this biggest ****ter on me ever (excuse the language). My legs are total garbage and I have no idea what is going on. I have cellulite when I bend down it's even in my calves it's crazy. I am going to go visit this guy who I think I might be in love with but I cannot get my body under control. I really want to look good not for him, but just so I can be confident in cute outfits and rock it. I have done bikini contests ect in the past so I don't really know what is going on. I need a some advice, I am extremely open minded. Diet, work outs, supplements any information I will take. I currently have been trying to get back at the gym around 2 hours (I love to lift ) a day but I work 2 jobs and I have been getting ready for a big move so any advice on something to keep me going through out the day too would be amazing. THANKS
Ive heard that arginine can help with cellulite issues, though absorption is bad, there are other forms such as AAKG which i find more effective along the lines of what arginine is typically used for. cellulite is connected with circulation, so i imagine things with vasodilative properties can help. with regards to weight loss, there is MANSports YOHIMBINE HCL.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alphamine and Alpha-T2
I'm agreeing with this for sure! The only other burner that I like besides alphamine is the new Usp oxyelite pro powder.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamine and Alpha-T2
Another vote for this. 2 hours is a long time to be in the gym every day so definitely look into HIIT. As for supplements, I second Alphamine and Alpha-T2. Do a search on here for those two and you will find A LOT of positive reviews and actual results from people that are not reps.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Deffiently look back at what you have done in the past for your bikini contests. If they worked for you before, they will probably work for you again.
Agree with everyone, Diet and HIIT is going to be your biggest factors to helping you get to where you need. If you aren't already taking fish oil, I would get on that. iForce has a fish oil that has a pepermint flavor to it. A good fat burner like Dexaprine XR will help plus it helps with reducing your appetite.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Diet, training, HIIT.. Good recipe. Alphamine would make for a good aid in all this.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Diet: regulation of caloric expenditure (burn more than you ingest), adequate sleep, and Dexaprine XR should handle it for you.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
1st comes diet then comes good cardio and lots of it.. .

mix some fish oil in and a solid fat burner like Dexaprine-XR and youd be set! It also would help lower your appetite!

I dont know about losing alot in 3 weeks but good luck!

LivingStrongE

Awards
You must first determine how well your diet and if you are at a deficit or not then how well your training regiment is. Dexaprine XR is amazing especially for appetite control as well as a fat burner while giving you a great pump to get the day going especially during training.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You must first determine how well your diet and if you are at a deficit or not then how well your training regiment is. Dexaprine XR is amazing especially for appetite control as well as a fat burner while giving you a great pump to get the day going especially during training.
Dexaprine XR will give you a great pump? Come on...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just gonna say diet, no supplements needed to lose fat.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hi everyone I need your help.
So I am generally an active person but since I turned 25 I swear my body has taken this biggest ****ter on me ever (excuse the language). My legs are total garbage and I have no idea what is going on. I have cellulite when I bend down it's even in my calves it's crazy. I am going to go visit this guy who I think I might be in love with but I cannot get my body under control. I really want to look good not for him, but just so I can be confident in cute outfits and rock it. I have done bikini contests ect in the past so I don't really know what is going on. I need a some advice, I am extremely open minded. Diet, work outs, supplements any information I will take. I currently have been trying to get back at the gym around 2 hours (I love to lift ) a day but I work 2 jobs and I have been getting ready for a big move so any advice on something to keep me going through out the day too would be amazing.
THANKS
Hey Glove8. Still a lot of unknowns IMO.

You say you've done bikini contests b4 right? Did you ever have a hard time leaning out for those shows? How was your diet? Were you like a lot of bikini girls who have been put on low low cals with a ton of cardio etc?

Without knowing any of these I would first advise on really getting your diet dialed in. Make sure you're eating enough to keep your metabolism working. As long as you're eating enough I would stick to a solid weight program and just include some HIIT for your cardio. No need to do endless cardio sessions (especially if your calories are really low).

As far as supps there have been solid recommendations in here. I've used and like the following

OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder(TM)
Alphamine
AT-2
AAv2 (non stim)

Any of these combined with a Sid nutrition and training program should yield good results in time.

Consistency is KEY.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Pics of bikini contests or it didn't happen.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hey Glove8. Still a lot of unknowns IMO.

You say you've done bikini contests b4 right? Did you ever have a hard time leaning out for those shows? How was your diet? Were you like a lot of bikini girls who have been put on low low cals with a ton of cardio etc?

Without knowing any of these I would first advise on really getting your diet dialed in. Make sure you're eating enough to keep your metabolism working. As long as you're eating enough I would stick to a solid weight program and just include some HIIT for your cardio. No need to do endless cardio sessions (especially if your calories are really low).

As far as supps there have been solid recommendations in here. I've used and like the following

OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder(TM)
Alphamine
AT-2
AAv2 (non stim)

Any of these combined with a Sid nutrition and training program should yield good results in time.

Consistency is KEY.
Just to let you know I've been using the new Oxyelite powder stacked with Versa-1 and it is the s**t! I love the stack a lot! The lean and focused stack.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Just to let you know I've been using the new Oxyelite powder stacked with Versa-1 and it is the s**t! I love the stack a lot! The lean and focused stack.
Great feedback buddy thank you very much!