Help on proper dosage of Clen/T3/Osta

DoWork2188

Awards
Hi guys, I just got my orders of Clen,T3, and Osta in and I wanted to get opinions on proper dosing. I'm 5'11 and weigh 185. My goal is to reduce bf% while maintaining/gaining strength.

Here is what I have set up as of now. I wanted to actually change it to 6 weeks of Osta and T3 but I'm not sure how to dose. Would I do clen on weeks 1,3,5, and then 7&8 since I want to go from a 4 week to a 6 week cycle?

Week 1:
t3: 25, 50, 50, 75, 75, 75, 75 mcg
clen: 40, 60, 80, 80, 80, 80 mg (or whatever you cruise at here meaning where sides kick in)
osta: 25mg/day straight across

Week 2:
t3: 75 straight across
clen: None
osta: 25straight across

Week 3:
t3: 75 straight across
clen: 8-0 straight across
osta: 25mg straight across

Week 4:
t3: 50, 50, 25, 25
clen: 80mg
osta: 25mg straight across

Any advice would be grateful. Thanks!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid/standard dosing of each.

ManBeast

DoWork2188

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm a little worried still about taking T3 b/c of people discussing how it also burns muscle. Is 75 too high of a dosage? Should I move down to 50? I've heard that there is the possibility of it affecting your thyroid so I just wanted to make sure I take all the right precautions. Thanks again.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply. I'm a little worried still about taking T3 b/c of people discussing how it also burns muscle. Is 75 too high of a dosage? Should I move down to 50? I've heard that there is the possibility of it affecting your thyroid so I just wanted to make sure I take all the right precautions. Thanks again.
It doesn't burn muscle, it increases your metabolism so quickly that your body will use whatever it can for energy easiest. From my experience I didn't lose any muscle but it depleted my glyco in the muscles. I was super flat but after a carb up day it was back.

DoWork2188

Awards
It doesn't burn muscle, it increases your metabolism so quickly that your body will use whatever it can for energy easiest. From my experience I didn't lose any muscle but it depleted my glyco in the muscles. I was super flat but after a carb up day it was back.
Thanks for the input! Is 75 too high of a dosage for my first time? I was deciding between 50 and 75. Thanks!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
ive heard tha muscle mass can be lost with t3 so a lot of people will only run it with anabolics..havnt done any research on osta..is that an anabolic?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
osta is a SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator), it is mildly anabolic without being too (if at all) suppressive in the right dosages.

ManBeast

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw on 100 mg of benedryl the last week before bed bro

DoWork2188

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I have been reading about people taking benedryl to increase the effectiveness of Clen. Just the last week?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's when the receptors will start to get messed up so the benedryl will keep them clean I'm just speaking from experience

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he doesn't need a anti histamine if he cycles the clen on and off..receptirs will stay pretty fresh.. I think it's only for if you wann to run clen for more than two weeks at a time

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
osta is a SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator), it is mildly anabolic without being too (if at all) suppressive in the right dosages.

ManBeast
This was a old Thread but I figured I would ask you because Im not sure on dosing T3 and Clen. What works the best for a first time user of T3? Ive done Clen before so I know what dosing I can handle, I just haven't included T3 into the scenario. Any precautions I should take? Is it more beneficial to take Osta?

IDC

IDC

Awards
I would stick with The Clen and osta only. That's just me. The combo of those two melt the fat away.

IDC

IDC

Awards
25 to 50 on the osta will produce good to great results.