How properly apply Inviticus?? HELP

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Id imagine I wouldn't use palms, maybe wrist to shoulders, idk.
Also do I need to watch applying too late n da day because of my insomnia??
Please help, thanks!!!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't imagine why using palms to apply would be bad. Also, it should be fine taking it at night, as I understand it, the only reason they recommend against taking it before bed is that cortisol spikes in the morning which both helps you wake up and contributes to experiencing morning wood, but there's nothing stimulating about Invictus and it shouldn't keep you up at night.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I can't imagine why using palms to apply would be bad. Also, it should be fine taking it at night, as I understand it, the only reason they recommend against taking it before bed is that cortisol spikes in the morning which both helps you wake up and contributes to experiencing morning wood, but there's nothing stimulating about Invictus and it shouldn't keep you up at night.
Thanks man, the cortisol thing is a lil scary for me so ill be sure not to apply second dose too late.
How long before I can put a shirt back on??

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shouldn't negatively impact sleep, unless you suppress cortisol too much. if you notice any issues, you may can back off the time of the second dose or lower your second dose to .4ml.
Anabaholic is correct, we usually don't want you applying right before bed because the carrier slowly released the product over 6-8 hours (b-AET has a short half life), but it will continue suppressing cortisol making it difficult for you to wake up. Additionally, you'll miss managing that evening cortisol spike.

I always apply with my hands...shouldn't be any problems there, as long as you wash your hands thoroughly (if you have concerns about transfer).

.5ml dries extremely fast for most...in San Diego, I can put my shirt on within about 2-3 minutes. In Phoenix (dry climate), I can almost put it on immediately.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
shouldn't negatively impact sleep, unless you suppress cortisol too much. if you notice any issues, you may can back off the time of the second dose or lower your second dose to .4ml.
Anabaholic is correct, we usually don't want you applying right before bed because the carrier slowly released the product over 6-8 hours (b-AET has a short half life), but it will continue suppressing cortisol making it difficult for you to wake up. Additionally, you'll miss managing that evening cortisol spike.

I always apply with my hands...shouldn't be any problems there, as long as you wash your hands thoroughly (if you have concerns about transfer).

.5ml dries extremely fast for most...in San Diego, I can put my shirt on within about 2-3 minutes. In Phoenix (dry climate), I can almost put it on immediately.
Thanks and yeah im n Louisiana and don't wanna sweat it off so would applications at lunch and around 4 be cool. Or is that too close. Also I fall asleep(not go to bed I do that early because insomnia) around 11:30pm to 1:30am so would my 12:00 and 4:00 protocol be good or are those 2 doses of .5 each too close together? ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks and yeah im n Louisiana and don't wanna sweat it off so would applications at lunch and around 4 be cool. Or is that too close. Also I fall asleep(not go to bed I do that early because insomnia) around 11:30pm to 1:30am so would my 12:00 and 4:00 protocol be good or are those 2 doses of .5 each too close together? ?
Try starting with one dose at 4pm and see how you do. you may find this dose to be sufficient, and you can then try adding in an earlier dose to see how you like it.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Try starting with one dose at 4pm and see how you do. you may find this dose to be sufficient, and you can then try adding in an earlier dose to see how you like it.
Do u believe that taking the 2 doses too soon before the half life is reached from the1st .5 dose, bad or would cause negative effects?? I under stand the ebb and flow and morning would be best but id sweat it off because of morning workouts.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you suppress cortisol too much, it can leave you feeling anxious. I think it's worth taking a few days to apply in the afternoon and then introduce the earlier dose to see how you respond :thumbsup:

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
If you suppress cortisol too much, it can leave you feeling anxious. I think it's worth taking a few days to apply in the afternoon and then introduce the earlier dose to see how you respond
Thats the answer I needed. I have felt anxious since I applied it at 12:00 so yeah imma get used to these .5 doses 1st. Do u believe maybe I can get used to the one .5 dose then start doing 1 whole dropper for 1 serving a day ??

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
if it made you feel anxious, try manipulating the dropper to apply .3 or .4ml and see how you feel.

if you quickly double pump the dropper, it should fill to about 1ml...you can then use that measure out .3 to .4ml. This is the beautiful thing about TD's, you can really dial in your doses.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
if it made you feel anxious, try manipulating the dropper to apply .3 or .4ml and see how you feel.

if you quickly double pump the dropper, it should fill to about 1ml...you can then use that measure out .3 to .4ml. This is the beautiful thing about TD's, you can really dial in your doses.
Last concern here, is applying 2 hours before I workout long enough or No(because of the hoodie i wear and sweating)??

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Last concern here, is applying 2 hours before I workout long enough or No(because of the hoodie i wear and sweating)??
I wouldn't recommend apply before the gym. If your schedule is going to the gym first thing, then I would apply post workout. Cortisol will also peak again post working, but you probably don't want to modulate cortisol before/during training.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Do I need to be repetitive and take doses same time every day or can I apply twice on my off days??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do I need to be repetitive and take doses same time every day or can I apply twice on my off days??

usually best to be consistent with dosing, but you can change up on off days if needed....