help me with my diet

mjkripped

Awards
hello everybody!!
I m 6ft1 @ 170lbs with 18% bf. I was 230lbs@ 40% bf and I brought it down yo the current stats. I want to take myself to 190 lbs@ 13% .
I dont know that I can move up to 190 with reducing the fat at once...
my diet is clean
300gm proteins
200gm complex carbs
around 15 gm fat.
workout-
mon- chest, tri, cardio
tue- back
wed -biceps,shoulders and cardio
thrus- legs
fri- chest,tri
sat- off and cardio

help me fix it. open to advice's. thank u.

pro45

Awards
Gaining 20 pounds and dropping 5% BF simultaneously is going to take a long time. If you are doing it via the natural route. A LONG time.

One suggestion.... Increase your healthy fat intake. It's dangerously low at 15 grams per day.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Def need more healthy fats. Search for guidelines - but generally something along the lines of 0.4 g per lb lean mass can help maintain normal hormone levels.

How long have you been dieting?

mjkripped

Awards
mate I lost my weight around 2 yrs back and now m lifting from 2 yrs and added 14 lbs muscle and fat... but not too much fat I guess I was 18% bf when stopped dieting and still I m @ 18%.
thank u

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Gaining 20 pounds and dropping 5% BF simultaneously is going to take a long time. If you are doing it via the natural route. A LONG time.

One suggestion.... Increase your healthy fat intake. It's dangerously low at 15 grams per day.
This, definitely add in some healthy fats. And you can lower your protein intake a bit too. 300g is very high for someone that's 190 pounds. It will be extremely difficult to reach your goals without phases of being in a calorie surplus and calorie deficit (aka bulking and cutting). It will take years of hard work to add that much muscle mass to your frame, so don't get discouraged if your progress is slow.

I would commit to gaining muscle or losing fat right now, pick a goal and stick to it. If you're currently 18%, I would probably aim to put on some muscle and gain 5-10 pounds for starters. After that you could diet for a bit and cut down on some body fat, and jump back into another mass phase. It won't be a linear progression of muscle gain and fat loss, but this will most likely be your best approach.