Help me find the last partner for my threesome...

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
So after a completely failed cycle it´s time to look into the next upcoming one.

I´m thinking like this:
W. 1-6 to 8 :TD Trest 50 mg ED
W. 1-8 to 10: Epiandro 750-1000 mg ED (will run this one a bit longer than Trest. I like to do it that way..)
W. 1-6 to 10 (depending on compound): ??? Fill in the blank..

I´m choosing between: 2-andro for aprx 500 mg ED, 8 weeks. (never done this one before). LGD 12 mg ED for 10 weeks. (Done this one before)
or 1-andro 330 mg for 8 weeks.

Cycle goal is: Strength, power and athletic performance.
I wish to keep the cycle as "healthy" (no cycle is healthy, I know that thank you very much..) as possible and rank "sense of wellbeing" on cycle quite high.

Any inputs?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Awesome title...

Try the 2 andro. I'm curious to hear reviews. I have no faith in SARMs personally

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Awesome title...

Try the 2 andro. I'm curious to hear reviews. I have no faith in SARMs personally
Yeah, great title! I was going to jump in yelling "Pick me! Pick me!", then I was like "Oooohhh, I get it."

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh sweet you guys are bringing back delta 2 Andro! Nice to see! Will definitely be picking up. Just ordered on nutriverse and got a 72 dollar discount holy smokes! Got 4 bottles of the delta 2

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, figured that some people would get somewhat disapointed when the actually start reading the thread... ;).

Yes, 2-andro is first om my list. I havn't used any desoxy Test compound ever so I'm a bit curious. But you guys just want me to run it so you can get more info about it so that's why you suggest it... ;). But that's fine, theoreticlly it should fit the goal quite well.

About SARMS and LGD. I actually kinda liked LGD. Good recovery and steady strength gains. No "on" feeling during cycle, everything felt normal, the progress just went faster than usually. The PCT was tough though.

An AI on cycle: Yes. I didn't wrote that. That kinda comes with using Trest...
About that. I have pharma Adex laying around, but I havn't used it with Trest before, just Formestane which has worked great.
So I havn't decided if I'm gonna buy more Formestane or go with my Adex.
I will also use HCG on cycle and a solid Serm PCT.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah, was kinda hoping you had an AI sorted, but when I read "completely failed previous cycle" I was a bit uh-oh.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, was kinda hoping you had an AI sorted, but when I read "completely failed previous cycle" I was a bit uh-oh.
Aah, good thinking! Didn't thought about that.
Nah, it was actually nothing wrong with previous cycle itself. I got injuried after 3 weeks so I couldn't train properly so it was no idea to keep going on cycle..

I'm not that estrogen sensetive and on 50 mg Trest I don't use to get any problems. I use to get away with just 50 mg of Formestane for that amount.
Especially when I stack it with Epiandro or another stronger DHT derivate.

Placebo1985

Awards
I'd run run more trest or epistane if you can find it.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I'd run run more trest or epistane if you can find it.
I will probably run some oral Trest pwo but that's it. More isn't always better... Especially when it comes to Trest.
Will not run Epistane or other methyl.

Placebo1985

Awards
Then probabily go with 1 andro. More Trest is always better :) just need to run an ai. Trest is easy on the liver.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Then probabily go with 1 andro. More Trest is always better :) just need to run an ai. Trest is easy on the liver.
Haha, I get your point ;). But for my goals you actually CAN get too much Trest. Too much gear will after a certain point decrease athletical performance.
But I hear you :)