help me evaulate my list of supplements please

gatorade12

Awards
I'm trying to lose fat and this is the list of supplements recommended in one of the transformation guides I found.

Prolab's Training Paks
Labrada Lean Body
Pro V60
Lean Body RTD
IDS New Whey Liquid Protein
EFA Lean Gold
CreaLean or CreaLean2
GlutaLean
Super Charge
Hot-Rox
Charge Ephedra Free
Lipo-6

Some of the ones I'm probably going to get are the training paks, crelean, glutalean, efa lean gold. I'm not sure which mrp and protein I should get since I don't have a lot of time to prepare an actual lunch to eat.

The rest I'm not sure of.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
One 5 pound tub of ON Whey and bulk fish oil capsules from NP will cost you about $70. That's all you need. You don't even need those if you get enough protein and fish in your diet. Everything else you listed is not needed at all.

sizzzle9

Awards
wow how much money did u spend on all that ****?

sizzzle9

Awards
o my bad i thought u had all those my bad

gatorade12

Awards
I'm trying to lose weight, will any of those help with my weight loss?

The ones I'm thinking of getting are
Prolab's Training Paks-vitamin

One of these for my mrp and protein
Labrada Lean Body
Pro V60
Lean Body RTD
IDS New Whey Liquid Protein

To get the essential fats I need

EFA Lean Gold

For helping my muscle growth, etc
CreaLean or CreaLean2
GlutaLean

Not sure
Super Charge
Hot-Rox
Charge Ephedra Free
Lipo-6

I've been considering mrps for a while and I feel that they could be useful since I can only really prepare one meal a day and they would help me get the amount of carbs and protein that I need daily.

The rest I have no idea if I should get them or not, if anybody else has recommendations on what to get to help faciliate my weight lost that would be cool.

I've been working out and my I'm just starting to really get down my exercise routine, now I'm looking for supplements to help me get my diet together and to help my fat loss.

My diet is pretty crappy since I don't have enough time to actually prepare a complete meal to meet all my needs, hence getting mrps and protein supplements.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
wow how much money did u spend on all that ****?
He didn't buy any of it yet he doesn't know what to buy.

I would suggest any of these:
Muscle Building/Pre Workout/ Leaning Up
Ultimate Anabolic Stack (1 RPM + 1 Drive) By: Applied Nutriceuticals
X Factor (100 softgels) By: Molecular Nutrition
Stoked! (60 Capsules) By: Anabolic Innovations
MassFX Maximum Strength (120 caps) By: Anabolic Xtreme
Green Magnitude (1.83 lb) By: Controlled Labs
Anabolic Pump (90+ caps) By: USPLabs
P-Slin (30 caps) By: Pure Supplements
Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack (Twin Pack) By: Get Diesel
PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps) By: USPLabs
Ragnarok (40 servings) By: Millennium Sport Technologies

________________________________________________________________________________________

Weight Loss Supps:
DCP (180 caps) By: RPN
Hardcore Shred XS (90 CAPS) By: Millennium Sport Technologies
Lean Xtreme (90 caps) By: Designer Supplements
Leviathan Reloaded (90 caps) By: Palo Alto Labs
Recreate (90 caps) By: USPLabs
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Proteins:
Muscle Milk (2.48 lb) By: Cytosport (Taste is amazing)
100% Whey Protein Gold Standard (5 lb) By: Optimum Nutrition
Nectar Protein (2 lb) By: Syntrax (some like it i dont... )
100% Whey Gold Standard (2 lbs) By: Optimum Nutrition
Muscle Delight By: Axis Labs
Relentless/Ultra Peptide 2.0 Stack By: Xtreme Formulations

Sorry got a little carried away lol, but these are all amazing products as long as you follow the directions, all i can think of for now though. Good luck with whatever you choose, im not sure if all this was what you were looking for but just trying to help out.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
gatorade, you don't need all of that. When you say you only have time to make one meal, how about making a **** ton of whatever you're making, store a lot of it in the fridge, and then eat it 2-3 times a day, and have shakes twice a day, that equates to 4-5 meals a day.

You don't need all that other crap.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
I agree, you definately don't need all of that to lose weight...Diet and cardio man, diet and cardio.

gatorade12

Awards
I know its mostly diet but I don't have time actually to sit down and eat a real lunch until 2-3pm?

thus the mrp would be taken at say 10am, 12-1pm or maybe another one depending if I can actually find time to eat a real meal

Am I correct in thinking that if I get enough of the carbs/proteins I need a day and cut calories that this would lead to a pretty good fat loss?

I'm already exercising and gaining more muscle mass but I just want to increase my metabolism and decrease calories to lose fat.

I feel supplements would help me a lot in controlling how many calories I'm taking in a day.

gatorade12

Awards
I mostly just have fat around the midsection, I'm pretty happy with everywhere else. Even though I have fat in those places I know they will go away easily as I already have pre-existing muscle there. As long as I keep the fat intake low I'm sure that the fat there will disappear easily.

Would looking for a exercise routine that concentrates more on fat in the midsection and a supplement that would help me lost the fat there be more efficient?

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
When it comes to MRP's I really enjoy UP 2.0 (any flavor) and Prolabs Protein Component (cinnamon oatmeal)