HELP! IS MY NOLVA & TEST E REAL???

REALMATTKIEFE

Awards
Guys i need your help

I recently acquired some Test E for a 12 week cycle and Nolva for PCT. (I already have an AI) Usually the Test vials ive seen look a bit more 'medical' by way of labeling etc. What are your thoughts on this stuff? Seems to have a SLIGHT yellowish tinted hue, however again the stuff ive seen in the past was a bit darker.

My biggest concern is this Nolvadex! Ive never seen it packaged like this! Ive seen it as smaller white pills packaged in an air tight silver lining ala nyquil/allergy medicine style etc. These are large blue pills...

If the test is bunk ill discontinue asap. I SHOULD be ok... right? My biggest fear is the nolva i just spent money not being legit when it comes time to PCT.
This is my first cycle. Ive gone through this source before for HGH and it was good stuff. Helped with recovery and nagging injurires as well as assisting in leaning me out. This guys older. We was a MR. Pittsburgh in the 80s. I trust him but after looking at this nolva im unsure if HE is smart enough to know whether the **** he is getting is legit or not. Bros i need your assistance! Feel free to eat me alive if desiring, but ultimately give me some good advice on this nolva and this Test. I couldnt find ANY info on this brand ANYWHERE on the net.
Been awhile since ive posted but thank you ahead of time and thank you for all the wisdom ive obtained through you folks past couple years.
For those wondering below is my cylce info

29 years old
Amateur MMA fighter. Coming off an injury to my hip flexor. Only looking to cycle for recovery time to get me back on the mats faster for 2 a days
Any gained strength is a bonus-Not concerned about gaining size or hypertrophy.

TEST E
250mg Mon & Thurs
Weeks 1-12

HCG
250iu Mon & Thurs
weeks 1-14

Arimidex .25mg EOD
weeks 1-14

PCT
Clomid 50mg every day weeks 12-18
Nolvadex 20 mg

Anythign im missing or should adjust?

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
its UG stuff, nobody can tell you without testing it.

You also didn't need to post this multiple times

REALMATTKIEFE

Awards
Thanks for the reply booneman
I'm at work and the computer network is very secure and doesn't let us look at anything lol
so I had to post via iPhone and I wasn't sure if the post went through.
Have you used Nolva? Have you seen it in different forms/shapes/sizes etc?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply booneman
I'm at work and the computer network is very secure and doesn't let us look at anything lol
so I had to post via iPhone and I wasn't sure if the post went through.
Have you used Nolva? Have you seen it in different forms/shapes/sizes etc?
yeah, many UGL's dont have tablet presses so they just put the raw powder into caps. its not uncommon for smaller places. Typically nolva and clomid are legit as theres not really much money in faking them since theyre cheap anyways, even pharma grade.

REALMATTKIEFE

Awards
Booneman thank you again. That has lowered some of my worry. What is ur opinion on HCG during cycle? Do u feel it is necessary? I continue to get mixed reviews. My source says it's not required pre or post as long as my Clomid & Nolva doses are solid
What are your thoughts?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep just underground lab gear, no way to know for sure without testing it or running your own labs. I think HCG is a good idea on cycle although it may not be necessary for only a 12 week cycle. It helps keeps the boys full and can make PCT a little smoother. Can be more difficult to find a quality source, although it is easy to test by putting some on a pregnancy test

MG223

Awards
yeah, many UGL's dont have tablet presses so they just put the raw powder into caps. its not uncommon for smaller places. Typically nolva and clomid are legit as theres not really much money in faking them since theyre cheap anyways, even pharma grade.
That's good to know

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive never bothered with hcg myself. Frankly the biggest benefit is "fullness" and that's purely cosmetic. I'd rather not add more potential stressors to my body on cycle, especially if questionable quality.

REALMATTKIEFE

Awards
Yes that is exactly How I feel as well.
If I decide against the HCG will size come back with my Nolva+ clomid PCT?
Should I also consider D-aspartic acid as well during PcT?
This is my first cycle and there is So much conflicting info out there.
I really appreciate the help man
thank u very much!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes that is exactly How I feel as well.
If I decide against the HCG will size come back with my Nolva+ clomid PCT?
Should I also consider D-aspartic acid as well during PcT?
This is my first cycle and there is So much conflicting info out there.
I really appreciate the help man
thank u very much!
Come back? Are you planning on losing size during your cycle ha?

So long as your pct is solid, the only thing you should lose are the water gains and a little glycogen retention weight. A good pct will have you keep most of the size you can build.

As for pct "helpers", daa is very hit or miss. Personally it's awful for me and gives me sides, it's also been shown to not work for people with normal t levels, but sometimes work for low t... up to you tho (like everything hormonal, it depends for each person).

Personally, I always go for:
Serm
Ai
Natty anabolics- usually xgels+anabeta elite
Reduce xt for cortisol
And some type of natural pct product like CEL PCT assist or similar others.

Frankly it's all about what you can afford. I always spend more on pct than the cycle itself simply due to the fact that if I'm going to take all the risks, I want to guarantee I keep the gains I made while taking them.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oils can have different "shades", depending on what the brewer uses obviously. I wouldnt necessarily read too much into quality based on that alone.

REALMATTKIEFE

Awards
I meant the size Donny nuts. Everyone saying HCG for testicle size to return to normal

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should maintain nearly all your gains with a solid pct. If you're running real gear I would do the nolva/clomid combo and then add in M test, Xgels, and Reduct XT and you've got yourself a really solid PCT.