Help in finding a free test to run w/PCT

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
I'd been running 1-Andro and 4-Andro for 8-10 weeks. I'm about to start my 30 day cycle of Clomid, and I'd read I should also run a free test booster at the same time. Any truth to this? And if so, I'm assuming I should stay away from those with 3Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One? It's a legal test but might mirror the effects of the cycle I'm coming off. Does anyone have any good free test boosters or know of a link to other test boosters threads that I can reference on this board? Thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A OTC testbooster is not really needed day 1 of PCT as that is the job of the SERM. Some still run it at that point, some will start is half way through their SERM and others will wait until the end of thier SERM. It depends on the product and the ingredients. I would opt for an complete OTC product like AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT. What makes these two products complete is the spectrum of ingredients. AlphaMax XT, for example, will control prolactin with l-dopa, increase cAMP with foskolin (which also helps increase testosterone) help boost libido with tongkat ali and control estrogen with DHAA and ashwagandha. I would start it half way through PCT, depending on what you're running. With your cycle, I'd go for starting it half way through, given your clomid is real.

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
A OTC testbooster is not really needed day 1 of PCT as that is the job of the SERM. Some still run it at that point, some will start is half way through their SERM and others will wait until the end of thier SERM. It depends on the product and the ingredients. I would opt for an complete OTC product like AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT. What makes these two products complete is the spectrum of ingredients. AlphaMax XT, for example, will control prolactin with l-dopa, increase cAMP with foskolin (which also helps increase testosterone) help boost libido with tongkat ali and control estrogen with DHAA and ashwagandha. I would start it half way through PCT, depending on what you're running. With your cycle, I'd go for starting it half way through, given your clomid is real.
The Clomid is real. Follow up question then. It says you have to cycle off this AlphaMax XT after 8 weeks. Do I need to take another PCT SERM once this is done? Meaning am I just jumping on a new cycle?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Clomid is real. Follow up question then. It says you have to cycle off this AlphaMax XT after 8 weeks. Do I need to take another PCT SERM once this is done? Meaning am I just jumping on a new cycle?
Nope, Alphamax XT would not require a PCT, just 4 week break before starting it again, or another product similar to it.

C_dub99

C_dub99

Awards
So basically, start Clomid day 1 of the PCT. Two weeks in, I can start Alphamax XT. Run that for awhile, but make sure I stop everything for 4 weeks before cycling back on to Andro for another 8-12 week cycle? Correct? TIA

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically, start Clomid day 1 of the PCT. Two weeks in, I can start Alphamax XT. Run that for awhile, but make sure I stop everything for 4 weeks before cycling back on to Andro for another 8-12 week cycle? Correct? TIA
Yes that works. But you want to take more than 4 weeks off before running another Andro. Time on equals time off. That time on includes PCT. So if you're cycle is 4 weeks and PCT is 4 weeks, 8 weeks, if not a little more should be taken off. Personally, I would take at least 12 weeks off, at least. Is that being a little too cautious, maybe, but you do not want to take Andros like they're candy.