Help for grappling / mma

ProGrap

Awards
I'm a professional fighter / grappler and I am getting a little old. (mid 30's) I'd like to get a few more years in competition before I turn to just coaching. I don't need to bulk up but I would like to ADD STRENGTH, REDUCE FAT and most importantly RECOVER from injuries, pulls, strains, things like that

. I've looked at something called Osta and the reviews look good on that. Any suggestions from those of you with some experience in this field? Like I said, I'm not a body builder and I actually need to avoid bulking up. Any suggestions or reccomendations are greatly appreciated.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm a professional fighter / grappler and I am getting a little old. (mid 30's) I'd like to get a few more years in competition before I turn to just coaching. I don't need to bulk up but I would like to ADD STRENGTH, REDUCE FAT and most importantly RECOVER from injuries, pulls, strains, things like that

. I've looked at something called Osta and the reviews look good on that. Any suggestions from those of you with some experience in this field? Like I said, I'm not a body builder and I actually need to avoid bulking up. Any suggestions or reccomendations are greatly appreciated.
Osta is a SARM, are you familiar with that term? Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (close enough). That's a little intense for what you're looking for to be perfectly honest.

One by one here we go -

Reducing fat is diet dependent my friend. Mma is pretty intense conditioning wise, so if you're not losing, look to your diet as the culprit.

Strength gain - Easy, that comes down to progression. What sort of routine are you doing currently?

Recover from injuries? You just gotta get enough rest for that buddy. Muscle recovery? Eat protein.and again rest.

Supplements that may suit your needs (I'm not a rep or affiliated with any companies so I am recommending with no biases) -

Ur Spray is a hidden gem that I have yet to see a bad review on. I actually just ordered some myself. Strength gain and fat loss being the benefits you are looking for among a whole plethora of others. Anti inflammatory properties as well, if my memory serves me correctly.

Alphamine seems to have been making great waves in the fat loss strength preservation/gain department.

Fat Smack also gets some really good reviews in the logs and just in general the company is looked upon pretty highly around these parts.

There are others have a look around but you don't need to go the sarm route for what you're looking for : )

Good luck any other questions let me know