Help for a 42 year old Ectomorph

Civa

Awards
All, I have an urgent request.

I am 42 years old, 6' 2", and between 160 to 170 lbs, have always had a high metabolism, and am essentially an ectomorph.

I have always been under weight, and am a HARD gainer, now matter what I do.

I am about to start a regimen of Iyengar yoga (because, no fake spiritual bull****, only stretching, alignment, and posture), have found a rolfer, and will be looking into trigger point.

Now is the part where you all come in:

I have purchased an Injex 30 liquid injector, for the explicit purpose of a supplement program. I was at first looking at ipamorelin and testosterone, however I have heard Ipamorelin isn't actually that helpful, and that GHRP may be a better choice, due to appetite increase, etc. That is how I stumbled upon this.

I am looking for a peptide, anabolic, testosterone program that will help, and am inquiring whether lgr3 IGF-1 is a better and more effective choice, or should I be looking at GHRP, or even somethings like this HGH formula I have found.

Coupled with this, I also require dietary advice, as to what is best to also help the effectiveness of whatever program is advised, and what work out regimen is suggested as well.

I don't want to be huge, however I do want to be fit, flexible, increase my energy levels, and gain at least 25 lbs of muscle, putting me to my ideal weight.

Think somewhere between dancer and gymnast.

I am in desperate need of assistance on this, and am visiting every forum possible for assistance, as every seems to want to LOSE weight, but theres no one like me, having difficulty GAINING weight for muscle mass.

I thank you all in advance.

napalm

napalm

Awards
In my experience, just about everyone who's underweight doesn't eat as much as they think they do. You don't need anabolics or peptides, you need to EAT. Get myfitnesspal and log your foods. If the scale isn't moving, eat more.

Couple this w big compound movements and you can't help but gain weight. May not be a bad idea to get your thyroid levels checked though.

Again, eat, train big movements, then eat some more...

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
^^^ what he said. after years of being a trainer every person that claimed they cannot gain weight barely ate anything compared to those that can gain weight. sure, 1 meal they eat a lot but you have to eat like that all the time to gain weight. if you want to gain, do not eat when you are hungry, eat when you are not full.

so get the basics in place before you try advanced stuff. steroids for you right now would be like jet fuel in a yugo, a waste of time.

also keep in mind that vitamin S is an ace card that can only be played once. once you use that first time, even years down the road when you are ready for it and you try it again you will not get the same results. they will be less. so save your ace card and learn to eat hard, work hard, and recover hard.