Help CEL reps, legit X-Tren?

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
I'm 95% sure the tren is legit, since it came properly sealed etc....I'm just curious because the format of the lot # (preceding the expiration date) and the exp date itself, is in a different format compared to the bottle of H-Drol I bought about 2 years ago. Here is exactly how it appears on the 2 bottles...

X-Tren format: "53703 DEC2012"

Old H-Drol format: "LOT# 033009 EXP. 04/2011"

You CEL reps have always been very helpful, can you give me your thoughts on this? I'm investing a lot in my Tren/Epi/Stanz stack, so i'd just like to clear my paranoia. Thanks in advance.

btw, I would have uploaded a pic, but don't have enough posts to be able to post a link yet...dumb

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it looks fine to me, im sure mw will post up in here re assuring me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
CEL makes otc PH/DS. they're all legit, its not an underground lab :p

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
CEL makes otc PH/DS. they're all legit, its not an underground lab :p
Agreed, I love their stuff. The high demand of PHs since the production stop will always have me worried tho. I just need to clear my paranoia so I can have a badass cycle...hoping to put on 15-20 and keep 10-15

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm 95% sure the tren is legit, since it came properly sealed etc....I'm just curious because the format of the lot # (preceding the expiration date) and the exp date itself, is in a different format compared to the bottle of H-Drol I bought about 2 years ago. Here is exactly how it appears on the 2 bottles...

You CEL reps have always been very helpful, can you give me your thoughts on this? I'm investing a lot in my Tren/Epi/Stanz stack, so i'd just like to clear my paranoia. Thanks in advance.

btw, I would have uploaded a pic, but don't have enough posts to be able to post a link yet...dumb
no worries. i have at least 10 different bottles that have the format like x-tren's. both ways are acceptable.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We used a couple different encapsulating facilities and each had there own way of label the lot/exp dates- not to mention one could only run larger size caps than others. As long as you bought it froma legit retailer you are fine...however i wouldn't trust anything from indiv. sellers or Amazon

TmRich0808

Awards
We used a couple different encapsulating facilities and each had there own way of label the lot/exp dates- not to mention one could only run larger size caps than others. As long as you bought it froma legit retailer you are fine...however i wouldn't trust anything from indiv. sellers or Amazon
Have you guys ever heard of nutrition arsenal? Their prices seem too good to be true. Is it a legit source?

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of X...

one: 53786 DEC2012
two: 53893 JAN2013 (font is smaller (or just not in bold) on area where "Supplement Facts" is compared to #1 bottle. The expiry date is definitely one size font smaller than bottle #1 and it also has a small dimple in the middle of the bottle cap whereas bottle #1 does not.)

Do these lot numbers and expiry dates match? Anyone have or know if lot #53893 had a non bold or smaller font used? Thanks!

I can post pics of the labels if it's allowed...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have two bottles of X...

one: 53786 DEC2012
two: 53893 JAN2013 (font is smaller (or just not in bold) on area where "Supplement Facts" is compared to #1 bottle. The expiry date is definitely one size font smaller than bottle #1 and it also has a small dimple in the middle of the bottle cap whereas bottle #1 does not.)

Do these lot numbers and expiry dates match? Anyone have or know if lot #53893 had a non bold or smaller font used? Thanks!

I can post pics of the labels if it's allowed...
:thumbsup: