Hello everyone, help me out

daggerjuice

Awards
Hello everybody I'm new here to the forums I think this is my very first post. I'm planning my second cycle and was hoping I'd get a little feedback from you knowledgeable folks...
First all start with my stats:
6'1" 245lbs 23yrs old 10-12%bf
lifting weights for 4 years...
I've done 1 cycle prior
which was:
-1-8 wks test prop
-3-8 wks winny tabs
1-8 wks armidex
I gained 20 pounds on this short cutter cycle.... lost 3 pounds after coming off leaving me at 263lbs
had no side effects but a little bit a water retention, maintained all my mass and all my strength for about 4 months after comming off....untill i went to jail a little while ago and couldnt lift and im back at 245 now.
My diet is always solid... high protein high carbs, both around 250 to 300 grams a day and plenty of vegetables. I don't use much supplements, are usually use just protein,glutimine and bcaa's... creatine every once in awhile.

This is the cycle that I'm planning on next:
1-14 wks test e 500mg EW
1-12wks deca 400mg EW
1-6wks d bol 30mgs ED
1-14 wks armidex .5 ED
1-14wks hcg 500iu 2x a week 1day before injecting test

Pct:
-wks 15 ...Hcg "blast" week starting the day of my last test injection ,stopping 4 days before I start clomid : ...hcg 1000iu EOD (I'm a bit confused if I'm doing this "blast" week correctly)
-2 Weeks after last test shot:
Wks 16 ...starting 4 days after hcg "blast" ends....clomid 100/100/75/50
-I'm also going to use creatine and tribulas the week of my last test shot till pct is done.

what do you guys think?.... anything is welcome.... let me know if im doing the hcg blast week correct or clarify it for me??? .... thanks everybody