Helladrol Cycle Log

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found some killer deals guys!!! I love epi so much. Gonna mix up my own epi/LMG for the next cycle - finished with sarms, of course...

Been running the S4 at 100mg/ed the past five days or so. Today is saturday, and I've been doing a half dose on my 2 off days the entire cycle, so I took 50mg this morning. I have noticed, since starting 100mg/ed for the past five days a noticeable increase in the time it takes my eyes to adjust from coming from the hot outside sun into an indoor lab or basement at school or something. No headaches or tints or anything, just taking my eyes awhile to adjust to the new light level... 100mg is EXTRMELELY noticeable in its effects over 50mg. Sweating increase is insane, endurance is pumped even more, pumps increased... etc... etc.. etc... i'll be walking out of the gym and turn around and do 10 more wide pull ups... feels good man. S4 is AMAZING. So, i'm experiencing sides at 100mg/ed, so I am going to do 50mg ed, then 25mg pre workout on workout days, then on the two off days i will do 25mg. :D I love this ****.
Sarms are great man... I'm really looking forward to dipping into some s4 here in the next month. Most seem to prefer it over OSTA so we'll see.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Check this out... Been doing S4 at 100mg/ed and 50mg on off days. Pumps and strength are awesome. Fat loss is pronounced... muscle hardening and density are extremely noticeable at this dosage. Check out this pic... Its me before I go off on a bike ride in the 3oo degree Texas heat! 

Clearly, there is some anabolism going on here. I stopped cycle of hdrol 13 may! I did a regular Torem PCT w/ osta and unleashed. I started cycle at 177. I am currently sitting at 191 solid as a rock. I think the pic speaks volumes. Today is 11 july, which puts me at 8wks-ish since last taking hdrol. I have continued to gain throughout PCT and post PCT as well with S4 specifically. I feel that the SARMs are a missing link to the anabolic reasoning logic quesion - in that: is it worth it to take such a harsh compound *ie hdrol, mdrol, epi whatever* when i'm going to keep ~half of what i gained IF I'M LUCKY??? Now, I know this doesn't sum up all cycles, but a lot of cycles go this way, unfortunately. Usually due to a lack of knowledge or commitment while on cycle or especially having a bad PCT. In come SARMs... keeps you anabolic all the way through PCT so you can solidify in your gains while going ahead and making a few more pounds appear on your body with some hard ass work.

Attachments

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
good work man. making all the progress is fun.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice progress bud :)

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is over. I feel great. Libido is on another level - cougar's helped a lot with that, though... just something about jacked out twenty somethings... ? :D:D:D

Ending weight was 187lbs today in the gym, total gain 10lbs from 1 april 2011 and a total recomp. Check pics for before and after. I will get a pic of me in a week of all natty to see how things are going and looking. Really watching diet and trying to shed about 5lbs before jumping back on in about 8 wks. Planning to do an 8wk AM cycle if reviews are good, if not gonna go epi/m-lmg... ALL cycles will now include a SARM in pct.

Does anyone suggest running a low dose of torem for coming off the osta/s4 bridge? I have about a half bottle and was thinking 60mg/ed for a week and 30mg/ed for another week... I don't feel suppressed or shut down YET and libido is great, but I wanna try and avoid any shut down if possible.

RICK: What was your experience like coming off S4 after all the madness of your hdrol, osta, s4 run? SERM after s4?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything was fine coming off of the SARMS. Strength and hardness dropped some, but other than that everything else was fine. By the time S4 was ending I was cutting too, so I can't be sure on if there is a weight drop after coming off as that is exactly what I was trying to do

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks for the info, bud. No more SARMs, no SERMs, no nothing... just lots of food and trying to stay motivated. Eating super clean... weighed 186 today at kickboxing class... feels great to keep so much of the gains and such... we'll see how being natty for awhile goes. I feel like these gains are tattooed on me, in a way, though. Muscle memory...

Anyway... posted this in another thread, thought I could get some info here too... Do y'all count SARM on time as being "ON" and something to figure in as to when we can run the next cycle. I got AM staring me down and I wanna do 4 wks from now to start... is that too soon? I started this cycle 1 april, finished 13 may and finished the osta-->s4 bridge 18 june - nearly 3 months of "ON" if you count the SARMs. Just wondering, I ere on the side of caution and will always give ample time off... just trying to get some intelligent (some of you ;)) feedback. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not count "on" time when on SARMS unless it is during PCT. SARMS are not suppressive or liver toxic so need to count that as cycle time for figuring your off cycle time. Some people use SARMS nearly the whole time in between cycles to bridge into their next cycle

webber91

webber91

Awards
Any updates man? Keen to see how you've kept your gains.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
nice log bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
GuidoSean Cycle Logs 53
scjordan Cycle Logs 4
Aznmonk Cycle Logs 10