Heaviest stim pwo

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
How does kotic compare to enhanced?
Enhanced is way better. The focus and pump form enhanced is a real winner. The think I liked about kotic was how crazy it made me. Gave me that jittery feeling. The pump was ok, but it was really all about the stims

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx Evol is pretty nice not the strongest stim but a nice clean focused energy

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Enhanced is way better. The focus and pump form enhanced is a real winner. The think I liked about kotic was how crazy it made me. Gave me that jittery feeling. The pump was ok, but it was really all about the stims
Tried a ka-otic sample today - good pre-workout I have to say. Like enhanced better though like you. Stimul8 is too much - to paronoid to workout even on 1/2 serving. And I usually 2 enahanced or 1 enhanced and another pre-workout with high caffeine.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried a ka-otic sample today - good pre-workout I have to say. Like enhanced better though like you. Stimul8 is too much - to paronoid to workout even on 1/2 serving. And I usually 2 enahanced or 1 enhanced and another pre-workout with high caffeine.
What is too much in stimul8?Thought its mainly caffeine basef

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Muscle marinade or the new clearshot

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody tried lecheek Nutritions speed 3x?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ritual or gameday gives me lots of energy

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm looking to buy a pre workout today.

Genomyx EVOL

Pro supps Hyde v2

Or ans ritual

Anybody have any opinions on these?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Genomyx EVOL

Pro supps Hyde v2

Or ans ritual

Out of those, ANS Ritual at 1.5 scoops would be good.

Take that Prw workout, have your pre workout meal 2hrs pre with recompadrol and watch your pump

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

Genomyx EVOL

Pro supps Hyde v2

Or ans ritual

Add appnut uncut and it would make any of them incredible

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards

Genomyx EVOL

Pro supps Hyde v2

Or ans ritual

I still have a tub of the old version of Hyde with DMAA in it. Stuff is absurd. Haven't tried the other versions though

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I still have a tub of the old version of Hyde with DMAA in it. Stuff is absurd. Haven't tried the other versions though
I need to get me hands on that. In been using enhanced for a while. Loved that stuff. I recently tried FITMAX.
Fm is good but for some reason the taste just bugs me, I can't stomach bad fruit punch flavors. I know I know..who takes supps for taste right?

extrem

extrem

Awards
To much marketing here.I bought gameday ,muscle marinade and some other pwo based on positive feedbacks.Hot blood 2.0 is better than all when you want powerfull stim.You cant handle more than half scoop.Price is 2 or 3 times cheaper than other pwo here.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I've found Genomyx STIMaholic to be the strongest stim pwo that I've ever had. The stuff is crazy.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've ordered conqu3r so we shall see

Swolljaboi

Awards
Conqu3r isn't very stim heavy but it does provide excellent focus and pumps. One of my favorites for sure.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r isn't very stim heavy but it does provide excellent focus and pumps. One of my favorites for sure.
The Stim isnt heavy but its the combination of fully dosed ingredients that makes it fit any situation. Honestly its still the best PWO of 2014 IMO

As with anything you can add or takeaway Highest Stims ive tried were Stimu8e? Gameday, Hyde, but all lacked seriously in other areas. If crazy energy is what ya want Stimaholic might be a decent option to try as Im sure a rep may be able to get you a sample.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any stims that you wouldn't build a tolerance to? Or does such a thing not exist?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
White Heat