HCGenerate alternatives

DKZ

Awards
Hi guys,

Im just looking for an alternative to HCGenerate on my Beast cycle. It is out of stock at MR SUPPs and i dont wanna wait lol

thanks

DKZ

Awards
i was thinking of running a DHEA supplement as say 100mg throught the cycle? I have read good things about having a test base such as DHEA will on superdrol? What does everyone think?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
alternative... what about l-dopa and bulk 1 carboxy? which is Powerful by USPLabs?

DKZ

Awards
just had a look than bro...sounds good. Im not too familiar with the product but if you think it will work just the same, ill take your word for it

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys,

Im just looking for an alternative to HCGenerate on my Beast cycle. It is out of stock at MR SUPPs and i dont wanna wait lol

thanks
If your wanting an alternative, then just look for supps with a similar profile base.

Testofen + Tforce

Testopro + Tforce etc.

Sustain Alpha also has anecdotal feedback proported(though not yet proven) to prevent shutdown as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA taken while on cycle is suppose to help or COULD help....I read a post from Patrick Arnold on it.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i'd just stick with plain hcg man. cheaper and you get experience in pinning with a tiny pin for if you ever decide to switch gears and jump to the dark side lol.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of running a DHEA supplement as say 100mg throught the cycle? I have read good things about having a test base such as DHEA will on superdrol? What does everyone think?
Test is test, DHEA is not test it can convert I believe in HIGH doses, but nothing will compare to actual test (injectable)

DKZ

Awards
Yeah i wouldnt mind trying HCG but i cant get my hands on it...is it available on the net?...i know i should run test e as a base instead of dhea but i want to stay away from injectables for now.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Fenutest products will have some of the same effects on cycle re: shrinkage and libido, but the Fadogia really helps make HCgenerate go. Longjack products should help some too, because the eurycoma extract stimulates leydig cells to produce test in vitro.

nerdalert

Awards
You can buy Bridge and double up the dose to get the same effects(almost). I have done this myself when they were out in the past.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can buy Bridge and double up the dose to get the same effects(almost). I have done this myself when they were out in the past.
Right on. 20% off with Giveme20 if you wanna double dose bridge in the meantime.

Listen, if you want an alternative to HCGenerate you're looking at something for shut down prevention... not something to act as a test base.

So if you get DHEA know it will work NOTHING like HCGenerate should. What you want are boosters to keep the balls from shutting down all the way. Bridge will do this and other boosters but man I love Fadosia so I would do bridge. After 5 days of HCGen my balls are big as hell just like injecting hCG used to do and I know fadosia is mostly responsible. Bridge also has pregenolone in--a master steroid hormone. So this will convert to other hormones your body can use up while you are shut down. This is the best option IMO. Gives you advantages from all angles.

Get two bottles of bridge and double dose it. It should cost around the same price as HCGenerate factoring in 20% off and free shipping... Giveme20 is the code.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not a bad idea with double dosing bridge ;)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha (Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone and libido) and phyto-test could help you out in this area.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate is back in stock!

Although I'm convinced now to try bridge as cycle support LOL. Hmm...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

thanks
I would like to say it is worth the wait. Also, you're running HCGenerate while on cycle?

At any rate, just saw its back in stock - no replacement for this supplement!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate is back in stock!

Although I'm convinced now to try bridge as cycle support LOL. Hmm...
I have had bridge since last week, but haven't been able to try it yet because when I went to work out I didn't have it with me! I am only going to take it on workout days for improved pump and nit retention so it lasts longer.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bridge/attack/ancient strength/needslin= almost like being on cycle.

DKZ

Awards
thanks guys...yeah I'm going to stick with HCGenerate now it's back in stock...yeah I'm running it during my beast cycle, it was recommended to me on another thread I started..

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys...yeah I'm going to stick with HCGenerate now it's back in stock...yeah I'm running it during my beast cycle, it was recommended to me on another thread I started..
Enjoy! I am on HCGenerate, Need2Slin, and Bridge right now. Took my very first serving of Bridge earlier today before chest - how did I like it, come on over and subscribe to my journal (signature) and see :)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I have had bridge since last week, but haven't been able to try it yet because when I went to work out I didn't have it with me! I am only going to take it on workout days for improved pump and nit retention so it lasts longer.
Never tried Bridge or HCGenrate but I'm sure they don't work that way.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried Bridge or HCGenrate but I'm sure they don't work that way.
Bridge contains Cassis Grandis at 300 mg.

Take this and tell me your pumps aren't ridiculous in the gym...

This is because Cassis increases blood volume to a very noticeable degree.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Oh man, is THAT what is causing this!? Phew, I am full all over - and this is usually the point I feel (mostly mentally) like a starved abused orphan post cycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Oh man, is THAT what is causing this!? Phew, I am full all over - and this is usually the point I feel (mostly mentally) like a starved abused orphan post cycle.
U guys r making me want to stop PCT so I can start my bridge lol

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Seriously chocolatemilk, I'd never even considered Bridge before, but if it is cheap (and it is, <30 with 20% off) and has a bunch of proven ingredients (Euricoma Longifolia root 100:1 extract: 200mgs (50mg in most products with favorable reviews), Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): 125mgs (A little underdosed but better than nothing), Fadogia Aggrestis: 500mgs: )

Cassis sounds interesting - Do high doses cause back/calf pumps? I've always thought that that was a blood flow issue, which is why taurine+water eliminates it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dermacrine? anyone?....thats what i used

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously chocolatemilk, I'd never even considered Bridge before, but if it is cheap (and it is, <30 with 20% off) and has a bunch of proven ingredients (Euricoma Longifolia root 100:1 extract: 200mgs (50mg in most products with favorable reviews), Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): 125mgs (A little underdosed but better than nothing), Fadogia Aggrestis: 500mgs: )

Cassis sounds interesting - Do high doses cause back/calf pumps? I've always thought that that was a blood flow issue, which is why taurine+water eliminates it
That makes sense. When your on steroids, I believe blood volume increase by about 10-20%. That is a big jump... and you can tell from the amazing pumps in the gym, and the horrible back/calf pumps also. And for some people more blood volume equals more more blood pressure.

I think you would need a super large dose of cassis to increase blood volume by 10-20%. And even then I don't know if it would be capable of that high of a number.

The amount of blood volume cassis will increase will be just enough to see noticeable effects in the gym... but not enough to cause bad sides. Bad sides come from TOO big a jump. Just remember the body ramps up blood volume slowly... not in one day lol. Being on Bridge for 2-3 weeks, and blood volume will definitely increase.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting to think about at any rate....might have to pick up some of this stuff.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get hcg for less than you can get HCGenerate for. I've used both. HCgenerate is good, but it aint even close to hcg

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You can get hcg for less than you can get HCGenerate for. I've used both. HCgenerate is good, but it aint even close to hcg
Ain't even close in what function-specific regard exactly?

For those uninterested and disenchanted with the need to add yet anther additive to insert into their body via sharp tube, and also for those weary of the long standing association of side effects and in some cases even DOWN regulation of LH production which is of course the hoped eventuated final result of HCG usage - HCGenerate fills a great void and offers dedicated athletes an excellent solution and refuge from their post cycle suppression woes.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
He isn't talking about "post cycle suppression woes", outstanding. He is talking about restoring testicular function while on a suppressive cycle. Nothing comes close to HcG in that regard. Correct dosing shows no LH desensitization.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
He isn't talking about "post cycle suppression woes", outstanding. He is talking about restoring testicular function while on a suppressive cycle. Nothing comes close to HcG in that regard. Correct dosing shows no LH desensitization.
Alright, in that case, agreed.

However, I would still like to shine a light on the high versatility HCGenerate offers. It is an indispensable utility that should be employed with each and every cycle.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone will dispute that HCGen is a high quality, properly dosed test booster. But let's hold off that particular train until we see some bloodwork, at least, following a cycle.

As an aside, I never understand why sponsored logs dodge this issue. If I see about 5 pieces of affirmative bloodwork on a product, I'm in. I'd love to not think I need a serm, except maybe for gyno issues. But the NTBM reps, while all nice people, are now quite pervasive. I'm not sure anyone reasonably is going to take you guys at your word. (I am trying to word this the right way, because I do like needto better than most any other company)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone will dispute that HCGen is a high quality, properly dosed test booster. But let's hold off that particular train until we see some bloodwork, at least, following a cycle.

As an aside, I never understand why sponsored logs dodge this issue. If I see about 5 pieces of affirmative bloodwork on a product, I'm in. I'd love to not think I need a serm, except maybe for gyno issues. But the NTBM reps, while all nice people, are now quite pervasive. I'm not sure anyone reasonably is going to take you guys at your word. (I am trying to word this the right way, because I do like needto better than most any other company)
I would get a full panel done my next day off, if it was NTBM covered.

I am not hiding from any facet of NTBM product efficacy - at this point without proper lab analysis all I can do is judge by how I feel now while taking HCGenerate (along with BRIDGE and Need 2 Slin) and what I have felt like post cycle during years past.

I feel absolutely excellent... it almost defies belief since for years I have had it ingrained through experience that PCT is a hopeless near futile expenditure of energy and time in the attempt to retain newly accrued lean muscle tissue and normalize sex drive. NTBM continued to reshape my perspective through hard and solid personal experience... my latest journal entry outlines some very personal yet very open and accurate issues associated with the power and efficacy here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/160303-outstanding-log-anabolic-4.html#post2614711

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bridge/attack/ancient strength/needslin= almost like being on cycle.
I got a great PCT stack going:

HCGenerate + clomid
Attack for NO
Ancient Strength for creatine
Adderlin for stim

working great so far, I worked calves and forearms today and got some massive pumps, possibly best calve pump ever too.

DKZ

Awards
Even though I know HCG would be better on cycle I'm affraid it's hard to get your hands on almost anything in Australia except old school hormones, like the use of designer steroids is not very common at all, people are still irresponsibly using hormones for ridiculous periods of times with no pct!....thanks again boys

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

HCGenerate + clomid
Attack for NO
Adderlin for stim

working great so far, I worked calves and forearms today and got some massive pumps, possibly best calve pump ever too.
That's a solid PCT right there. How many Adderllin you taking pre workout?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

HCGenerate + clomid
Attack for NO
Adderlin for stim

Nearly identical to what I am doing for my PCT, aside from some name brands.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a solid PCT Unreal...

I'm never adding 1-3 dimeth in PCT as my stim bro... shrinks my wee wee and I feel like it hinders recovery

adderlin as my stim it is

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a solid PCT Unreal...

I'm never adding 1-3 dimeth in PCT as my stim bro... shrinks my wee wee and I feel like it hinders recovery

adderlin as my stim it is
shrinks your wee wee? wtf?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-3 dimeth is known to have certain effects down there... vasoconstrictive

its fine once in a while but prolonged excessive use could give you stim d***

the vasoconstrictive part down there was definitely not helping me in my PCT to recover cuz i was using it like a mad man for all workouts

adderlin from now on for pct as my stim

but off pct i will still throw in the 1-3 dimeth its just so f***ing good

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm taking 2 adderlin a day. I don't really notice anything until after a few hours and then I feel less tired usually. When I did 3 i noticed a strong stim effect. 2 works for my everyday needs for now.

CM it's funny you mentioned that about 1,3-dimeth (note it's a comma between the numbers! :p) cuz I've noticed vasoconstrictive effects from stims before and now i know which stim it is :).

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So there are OTC products that can stop complete atrophy?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm taking 2 adderlin a day. I don't really notice anything until after a few hours and then I feel less tired usually. When I did 3 i noticed a strong stim effect. 2 works for my everyday needs for now.

CM it's funny you mentioned that about 1,3-dimeth (note it's a comma between the numbers! :p) cuz I've noticed vasoconstrictive effects from stims before and now i know which stim it is :).
lol don't rattle my cage bro

yea i'm never using 1,3-dimeth in pct again man. like i fool i ate that sh*t every workout coming off cycle for some amazing workouts but i really think the vasoconstrive property was working against me to recover faster

it was supporting the atrophy when i used it every day at 3 scoops

So there are OTC products that can stop complete atrophy?
i haven't tried it yet on cycle but i am using it now probably 11-13 days in... the sh*t does make my balls bigger for sure and my libido is just raging finally again after having it left me for a month and my woods are just f***ing intense lol i love this sh*t

i can definitely see this stopping complete atrophy. i don't think it will completely stop atrophy... but it will to a degree for sure... how much tho?... i have heard nothing but good things and will find out next cycle

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess it wouldnt hurt to use in a cycle..
I did check some reviews out.. I couldnt find a negative review..