Hcg and ultra Hotter?

pimpjoe

Awards
Does any one think combining HCG and Ultra Hotter together is a good Idea?:think:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I dont see why not. I did it once for pct, but I was taking a LOT of other stuff too. The idea behind ultraHotter or methylated ATD, according to company owner and AAS guru Author L Rea is that it is supposed to selectively inhibit the androgen receptors (AR's) at the hypothalamus but not so much the AR's in the skeletal muscle, so theoretically.... if we combinded the methyl ATD (ultraHotter) with a SERM like tamoxifen (nolva) or clomid,and or an aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex, letrozole or rebound XT...... we could make the hypothalamus sense a deficiency in both androgens and estrogens. This MIGHT cause the hypothalamus to release a greater quantity of gonadatropin releasing hormone (GnRH) wich would command the pituitary to release more Leutenizing hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating hormone (FSH) wich would tell the intersitial leydig cells of the testicles to make more testosterone (and more sperm.)
If used for PCT after an AAS cycle, this COULD help the hypothalamus and pituitary regain normal function whilst the HCG directly stimulated the leydig cells to make more test, subsequently "buying more time" for the Methyl ATD, and SERMS (and or AI's) to kick the Hypothalamus and pituitary into gear.
For this purpose, one probably wouldnt want to run the HCG for longer than it takes to accomplish this, (no more than 3 weeks to be on the safe side.) because the prolonged HCG could cause suppression problems of its own.
However, if you were considering using them together and are NOT allready suppressed by the use of exogeneous androgens, Id say that it would be pointless to use both in that situation because if the natural production of test is normal or close to, then the mild increasein GnRH induced by the UltraHotter would be superflous in the presense of the HCG wich bypasses the need for sufficient GnRH, LH, and FSH, and stimulates the intersitial leydig cells DIRECTLY.
So in summary... HCG with UltraHotter? For restoring suppressed testosterone levels such as in PCT? sure why not.
For general test boosting? No. Choose one or the other.

Hope that helps.... (Mattris)