Havoc

IrishDaniel

Awards
Hi guys just found tgis site and already some top info as i have tryed getting some ibfo from anither site ( pretty good ) i have changed my mind about a cycle and havoc seems to be very low on sides with a riao of 12 or somthing also prevents gyno :) abit about me .... Age 20 5.7 182bls .. Training for about 10months ( not alot realy ) il be 21 when i start this cycle. I will start it in july or somthink im 21 in may so here is my idea of the cycle guys ....

Preload cycle assist 1 week before cycle

Havoc
20/20/30/30

Pct

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Maybye i will just keep nolva on hand snd use a otc pct as im trying to avold a serm ....

Any help would be great ....

Gym got to be done ;)

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I like it. Looks good. Keep a solid training regimen until ccycle time in July.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
The cycle design looks solid, it seems that you educated yourself a little bit but imho you aren't ready to use AAS. The fact that you're turning 21 doesn't mean you are capable of using because you've only been training for 10 months you aren't even close to reaching your natural limitations. I believe you should fill 3-4 years of serious training on the gym + solid nutrition before you touch juice.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
True, your natural test levels are the highest they will ever be. Might as well use that for now.

IrishDaniel

Awards
Yh you think? Ahh its a bummer why cant you guys jyst tell me its ok! Lolz hmm ok well i might hold it off for abit um i just want to lose bodyfat while keeping/gaining muscle i was thinking on getting Diesel Test Hardcore i have used it before but only 2weeks and it helped alot umm it got my strenge up but i was gettin only few sopts / angry aswell

IrishDaniel

Awards
Also if i hold off on tgis cycle then it will bee for another few months as i don.t wamt to be huge so if say train for 4 5 years then hit jucie il be even bigger thats 2 big i think il wait lil bit more maybye

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
The gains of your cycle can be controlled by your diet. So use the next couple years to naturally lean out. Example: high rep sets, lean diet, cardio.

Or run the cycle. I ran one when I was 22, but if I had known my true potential at that time, I wouldn't have ran it. You most likely think it's going to do something awesome & totally put you on the fast track to the shape you want. Truth is, unless your already in peak physical condition, you won't see much from a epi cycle.

IrishDaniel

Awards
See i hate cardio i walk gym bout a mile then run half way back also diet is ok . I do 3 sets of 8 as im looking for size and strenge

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
See i hate cardio i walk gym bout a mile then run half way back also diet is ok . I do 3 sets of 8 as im looking for size and strenge
if 3 sets of 8 is your only training method...then i suggest learning how to train and how your body responds to different things, before using steroids.

IrishDaniel

Awards
Yh iv been told lower sets bigger weights is best for strenge

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Yh iv been told lower sets bigger weights is best for strenge
do research.

3 sets of 8 is fine, until your body is used to it.

Strength will come from you working hard.

Size will come from you eating right (and enough)

IrishDaniel

Awards
Heres abit of my diet..

10am 3 to 4 bolid eggs with weetabix

10:30am shake with 3 egg whites

12:30pm pasta with cheese

2pm gym

3pm shake after gym

5:30pm to 6pm tunna fish

7:30pm chicken

9pm to 10pm sandwitch of chicken or tunna or somthing

11pm or 12pm shake ( with milk )

.... This alil ruff look on my diet as iv said not perfect but ok also i do eat junk food here and there on weekends like sunday i ear sunday dinner so again not perfect right? I am dead set on a cycle iv been looking more and h drol seems real good at 50/50/50/50/50 . Yes your right i do not no how to train right for now i have a fair idea but coulld be better only 2 things im worrying and always have been with a cycle .. 1 hairloss 2 gynno

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
if you just stated you don't know how to train...

why are you even considering a cycle

IrishDaniel

Awards
No i mean i no how to train but frm a guy thats been trainin for years would know beter but i train 4 days aweek spend a lil ova a our i do legs only days chest and tri and back and shoulders also abit of cardio every day so i have a gd trainin rount realy but as fir someone like your self you have more if a idea but yh deffo wantin a h drol cycle tho

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys just found tgis site and already some top info as i have tryed getting some ibfo from anither site ( pretty good ) i have changed my mind about a cycle and havoc seems to be very low on sides with a riao of 12 or somthing also prevents gyno :) abit about me .... Age 20 5.7 182bls .. Training for about 10months ( not alot realy ) il be 21 when i start this cycle. I will start it in july or somthink im 21 in may so here is my idea of the cycle guys ....

Preload cycle assist 1 week before cycle

Havoc
20/20/30/30

Pct

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Maybye i will just keep nolva on hand snd use a otc pct as im trying to avold a serm ....

Any help would be great ....

Gym got to be done ;)
Wait longer to start cycling. Get your training and diet dialed in, and honestly since you do not want to get too big like you stated you probably don't need steroids period. Use a SERM if you do this cycle always, since you are worried about using one just mitigate your exposure by using something like the TRS with it.

IrishDaniel

Awards
Thanks i will wait alil longer and im going to do a h drol cycle at 50/50/50/50/75 its going to cost me 160 in for everythin not includibg tge serm tho ... What is a trs? Thanks

IrishDaniel

Awards
Like otc pct? Guys im going to run a h drol cycle 50/50/50/50/50 could i get a otc pct and have a serm on hand just in case??

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
It is OTC pct. Once u realize u need a serm, it will probably be too late. Look, I don't make a living off selling serms. This is my honest opinion. Use one or check out the thread up today about the guy who nipples are leaking & he might be gay now.

IrishDaniel

Awards
He might be gay now lmao what your liein haaaa a guy does not turn gay if he gets gyno come on! Loool ok so where do i find a serm? How do i no its legit?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
He might be gay now lmao what your liein haaaa a guy does not turn gay if he gets gyno come on! Loool ok so where do i find a serm? How do i no its legit?
I swear, the thread is titled "sucks". Easiest way is to google research chemicals. Im not sure how to verify anything off the net is legit. We all "Roll the dice" from time to time.