HAVOC: Reversitol+Nolva PCT?

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am planning a Havoc cycle in a week or two, I had read good things about Reversitol but lately become a little worried about using Reversitol over a SERM so I ordered some Nolva. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on using both as a PCT or would it just be a waste to use the Reversitol with Nolva? I have also heard of people using Reversitol with Havoc on cycle, is this a bad idea for any reason? Just to give you a better idea my cycle will go as follows:

PRE:
Liv52 3 weeks prior

CYCLE:
Havoc 20/30/30/40
Liv52
AI Cycle Support
ON OptiMen
XTEND
Animal Flex

Reversitol???
Liv52
AI Cycle Support
Animal Flex
OptiMen

I have also heard not to take pre-workout supps on PH's, is this to play it safe on your heart or is there any other reasons? Thanks in advance for your input

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
SERM is needed 100%... I would run Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Liv52 dosent need to be pre-loaded, just hawthorn berry; also reason not to take a pre w/o drink is becuz if it contains stims (NO stims = ok) it will raise your bp, which in this case could already be high depending on how you respond to PH's/Stims. About the Rev I'm not really sure, I usually just run some sort of test stimulator for libido during PCT.. Purus Recycle, AI PCS, CEL PCT Support, etc. theres alot of good ones out there.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
...Liv52 dosent need to be pre-loaded...
Why do you advise against preloading liver supports? or is it liv52 that you don't recommend?

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
I just figured it would be better to take the Liv52 for a couple weeks because it states it takes a couple weeks for the full effects....as for taking the reversitol correct me if im wrong but it is a test boost as well as anti est so it would benefit to take during cycle? Good to know on the stims, i will def stay off during cycle and thanks for the input, ill take your advice on the nolva

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Why do you advise against preloading liver supports? or is it liv52 that you don't recommend?
Nono I recommend it lol, I've used Liver Longer an Liv52 and Liv52 > LL.. price wise, more studies backing Liv52 also is what I've heard.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it took so long to write back, one more question though, what would you recommend for a dose of reversitol during cycle?

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Sorry it took so long to write back, one more question though, what would you recommend for a dose of reversitol during cycle?
I'm also curious about the use of Reversitol in PCT with nolva (mdrol cycle). If anyone has any info on that...

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Dose it at zero caps per day. It isnt meant to be taken on cycle.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
An AI isn't necessary on a cycle with no aromatizables. Your estrogen will already be "too" low as it is.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Ok thats what i thought initially, i have just read about a couple guys who said they took it during cycle and i wasnt sure what the purpose was. I was thinkin of just bridging the reversitol on the end of the nolva and using the other bottle later. it would probably be useless to use the reversitol and nolva at the same time during pct right?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i know i am going to get flammed for this...but anyways...

IMO reveristol, a cort blocker and a test booster would be sufficient enough PCT for a cycle of havoc, depending on dosing.

if you would feel better using nolva with it, go ahead, but a dose of 40mgs would not be necessary. i would dose it 20/20/10/10 if at all. if you are going to run the reversitol with the nolva, start the reversitol wekk 3 of the nolva and dose it 3/2/2/1.

as for the guy using m-drol, yes both r going to be needed.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I think this is the only steroid forum I've seen where people actually recommend OTC crap over SERMs for PCT.

Glad I didn't stumble across this place when I was a noob...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt recommending it...but it is sufficient enough. havoc has low side effects and is a pretty mild compound. ive used this many times along with other compounds and real gear.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
sweet so should i run nolva @ 20/20/10/10 then reversitol @ 0/0/3/2/2/1 as well (im the "guy using mdrol")? ive read this may increase chances of rebound gyno bc of something in it...?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
sweet so should i run nolva @ 20/20/10/10 then reversitol @ 0/0/3/2/2/1 as well (im the "guy using mdrol")? ive read this may increase chances of rebound gyno bc of something in it...?
personally for m-drol, since it is very harsh.. i would dose nolva 40/30/20/10 or 40/20/20/10 and start the reversitol 3/2/2/1 beginning the third week

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
if you would feel better using nolva with it, go ahead, but a dose of 40mgs would not be necessary. i would dose it 20/20/10/10 if at all. if you are going to run the reversitol with the nolva, start the reversitol wekk 3 of the nolva and dose it 3/2/2/1.
personally for m-drol, since it is very harsh.. i would dose nolva 40/30/20/10 or 40/20/20/10 and start the reversitol 3/2/2/1 beginning the third week
So are you just pulling these dosing protocols out of your ass based on what you think sounds pretty good?

Where'd you get your Bro-Science degree?

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
i know i am going to get flammed for this...but anyways...

IMO reveristol, a cort blocker and a test booster would be sufficient enough PCT for a cycle of havoc, depending on dosing.

Yeah i know what your saying, from all the research of done it really goes 50/50 when it comes down to it. Some say an OTC worked fine with havoc, some say they were glad they had Nolva on hand. I have it and its really not too expensive so im gonna just be safe. Thanks for your help again, i appreciate it

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
So are you just pulling these dosing protocols out of your ass based on what you think sounds pretty good?

Where'd you get your Bro-Science degree?
no these r dosing protocols that i have done before. and nolva is liver toxic and at high doses can do more harm than good. i think maybe you should do some research or try it out yourself before criticizing other people's methods. this is just an opinion, it is not based upon fact. it is based on my experiences and the experiences of others. i've done alot of cycles and have talked to many people. Bro-Science degree? how how originally. i bet that sounded really cool coming from your parent's basement right?

UKStrength

Yeah i know what your saying, from all the research of done it really goes 50/50 when it comes down to it. Some say an OTC worked fine with havoc, some say they were glad they had Nolva on hand. I have it and its really not too expensive so im gonna just be safe. Thanks for your help again, i appreciate it
Well I can vouch for OTC vs.Traditional SERM protocols.

I've used both and OTC was FAR better in terms of recovery than Nolvadex, that was with HcG on-cycle as well to prevent shutdown to a large degree.