Havoc/epi - pulsed - did it work for you?

Did pulsing havoc/epi work?

• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
The idea of pulsing is something that is very very tempting. After looking into SD and without a SERM, Havoc/epi is something that has many compelling pulsing results...

however, some have said that Havoc/epi did nothing.

So i figured I'd create a poll where peopel could register their opinion on whether Havoc/epi worked for them as well as how they ran their cycle.

Thanks guys, this forum really is the best for this info

jpk

jpk

Awards
Pulses of these compounds work better for a beginner. This is due to the "virgin receptor" effect. A pulse will also show a noticeable effect when ones natural test production is lower. There is a larger margin of anabolic effect due to the low circulating free test levels.

As a beginner (with low test) I packed on 20 pounds and huge strength gains by pulsing Epi for 8 weeks. Just don't forget sleep, diet and training.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
ive done 2 cycles... both Hdrol

the 2nd time was no way near as good as the 1st (which is something i know now is to not do hte same PH twice in a row unless its a long long time in between)

what kind of PCT did you run for the 8 weeks?

thanks!

dementor

dementor

Awards
ive done 2 cycles... both Hdrol

the 2nd time was no way near as good as the 1st (which is something i know now is to not do hte same PH twice in a row unless its a long long time in between)

what kind of PCT did you run for the 8 weeks?

thanks!
Hm... H-drol I think it's too week to pulse. Does it not have a long half life also?

But you had resluts first time so...

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
oops my bad, i forgot to say that i did 2 straight hdrol cycles.

im interesting in havoc, the one, because their PCT demands are ok for OTC

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've run the same compound in back-to-back cycles (4.5 months separation) and saw the exact same rate of gains.

I dunno, i don't buy into the virgin receptor idea.

Havoc/Epi pulses are great, lets you run 8 weeks, low sides, easy PCT.