Havoc/epi, furuza-a run, questions

scottylook

Awards
Hey guys, I'm puting together a run of Havoc and furuza-a. I have 2 bottles of havoc and 5 of furuza. Tamox tabs for pct as well as erase and daa. I'm trying to decide if I should get some dermacrine or transaderm for a test base on cycle or not. Any other advice on anything else I should throw in let me know. Thanks again

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i ran a stack of epi, fura, and transderm. good gains in strength and actually put on about 7 or 8 pounds even though it was more of a recomp cycle. despite using the transderm, i still lost my libido towards the end of the cycle and it was 5 or 6 weeks if i remember correctly. so in my opinion, the transderm is very optional as the gains will be nice either way and i still had no libido despite using the transderm. i guess if money isnt an issue, go for the transderm. on a side note, the transderm did cause me to hold some water weight and feel bloated but i was using around 6 or 7 pumps i think

scottylook

Awards
Ok thanks for getting back to me on that. Any thing else I should have on hand for lethargy wise then? So here is what the base cycle will look like
Havoc 20/30/30/30/30/30
Fura 250/250/300/300/300/300
Pct
Tamox tabs- 20/20/10/10
Erase- 0/2/3/3/2/1
daa-3g's a day thru pct

jdarkraget

Awards
Im running havoc+furuza a right now, just dosed a little higher than your proposed cycle. Just started week 4. Speaking from personal experience, Id say make sure your taking tons of fish oil and a joint supp cuz it will dry your joints out and cause some pain/discomfort. And get some taurine to help with back pumps too.

scottylook

Awards
Im running havoc+furuza a right now, just dosed a little higher than your proposed cycle. Just started week 4. Speaking from personal experience, Id say make sure your taking tons of fish oil and a joint supp cuz it will dry your joints out and cause some pain/discomfort. And get some taurine to help with back pumps too.
Thanks man sounds good. I will be running 6-8gs a day of fish oil as well as my regular joint pills glu/msm. Taurine is on the way for sure for the back pumps.
Support sups will be
cycle Support
Daily Vit
Creatine
Fish oil at 6-8gs a day
Glucosamine + Chondroitin + MSM
Taurine
Anything else I need to throw in there for support supps? Anything to help with labido/lethargy? Ive seen some people say throw some dhea in there?