Havoc and Methyl 1-d

Brother

Brother

Awards
Would it be a good idea to run Havoc and Methyl 1-d at the same time ? I was thinking about trying this out and also complementing it with Oxybolin 250. I was thinking of doing a pulse and keeping it safe and following it up with a PCT of Stoked activate and Post Cycle Support. Im 6'3" 230lb. Thanks for any input.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your right it is just "Dhea" but with an Ethanoate ester attached to it for better bioavailability, along with our patent pending metabolism complex that allows for the DHEA to turn into more favorable hormones for us. Its really a nice stacker, and stacked with havoc i think you will be pleased to see it will keep libido in order and provide just the right amount of "wet".

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your right it is just "Dhea" but with an Ethanoate ester attached to it for better bioavailability, along with our patent pending metabolism complex that allows for the DHEA to turn into more favorable hormones for us. Its really a nice stacker, and stacked with havoc i think you will be pleased to see it will keep libido in order and provide just the right amount of "wet".
I was not aware of the Ethanoate ester sounds good:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good info as always J. I agree, i think it would stack fairly well with havoc for solid gains and libido maintenance. :thumbsup: