Havoc / Anabolic Pump / Alpha Drive XL Cycle

dbeat

dbeat

Awards
Yo, I've been formulating this cycle for the summer. I'm going to run it in a month and a half to two months. Critiques &/or input? I'd appreciate any advice or tips, as I want to make sure it's perfect before running. I'm knowledgeable of PCT regimen, no help needed there; so let's stick to the cycle! Thanks in advance.

1. Havoc (30/30/30/30)
2. Anabolic Pump (W/ Primaforce Carb Slam, 60g/10 days, 40g/10 days, 30g/10 days)
3. Alpha Drive XL (6 caps/day)

4. Yohimbine (6/day)
5. Caffeine Anhydrous (200-250mg with morning and afternoon shakes)
6. 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (2/day)
7. Thermogenic Thyrotabs (3/day)
8. Fish Oil (3/day)
9. Cycle Support (AM + PM shakes)
10. Creatine Ethyl Ester (4/day, Pre and Post workout)

Let me know what you think. Goals are the basic BF down, muscle up. I'm at 195, 11% right now.

Most ambiguity is toward Anabolic Pump. I have it dosed pre-workout with a protein/carb shake; post-workout (Lunch) with a protein/carb shake, and post-workout (Dinner) with a protein/carb shake. Unsure about the carb numbers, but I read those were ideal for cutting with AP (60g for 10 days, 40g, then 30g). Addition of the shake with lunch and dinner would be dependent on the amount of carbs in the actual meal.

I also thought of maybe doing the cycle absent of Havoc and maybe the Thyrotabs as well, and saving those for another cycle down the road, stacked with Winadrol or something. Thoughts about Havoc's inclusion, as well?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Keep it simple.
Get in protein. 2g per lb of bodyweight. Same for carbs.

Cycle
Havoc
Cycle Support
multivitamin

PCT
Nolva
Test booster of your choice - recommend Diesel Test Hardcore
an ATD - inhinit-E is cheap by SNS
multivitamin

Should pre-load supporting sups (aka cycle support) for 1 week.

cheap cycle. cheap advice. haha

^^^ bulk

Cutting - - take a look at my diet thread. I set up something that has served me well. Im still doing it.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm not a big fan of adding stims (especially what you have listed) when on-cycle. Stick to a good, clean diet and you'll see some nice lean gains with Havoc. Run those thermo's after your PCT and save your heart from all that stress.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
it jsut seemed jampacked with bs, I did that too my first time. You want the benefits of everything. However, its not always that easy.