Having bloodwork done, how long should I wait?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody,

I've been taking DTH + R4W and I'm loving it, found 2 caps of R4W + 4 DTH is my sweet spot, find any more of any puts me in a too aggressive mood and interferes with my workouts.

The thing is my doc is having do bloodwork, with a hormone panel included ecause of some problems I've been having and wants to see if it has anything to do with my hormones.

I understand R4W has dhea, and this could interfere with the results, correct?

I was wondering how long should I stop taking them both so the bloodwork shows my "real" values, and these supps do not interfere in any way, I know they might affect positevly overall, but if there is something naturally wrong I want it to show.

So I would really appreciate any coments of how much should I wait after I stop taking them.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
IMO a few days should be fine. Most orals like preg/dhea etc dont stay active long in the system. Thats why you dose them 2,3,4 times a day to maintain stable blood levels (more-so with DHEA) but im sure you get my point.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Great, thanks Trip, I stopped taking both last friday, so getting tested this Sat will be ok.

Thanks again man.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody,

I've been taking DTH + R4W and I'm loving it, found 2 caps of R4W + 4 DTH is my sweet spot, find any more of any puts me in a too aggressive mood and interferes with my workouts.

The thing is my doc is having do bloodwork, with a hormone panel included ecause of some problems I've been having and wants to see if it has anything to do with my hormones.

I understand R4W has dhea, and this could interfere with the results, correct?

I was wondering how long should I stop taking them both so the bloodwork shows my "real" values, and these supps do not interfere in any way, I know they might affect positevly overall, but if there is something naturally wrong I want it to show.

So I would really appreciate any coments of how much should I wait after I stop taking them.
min. 10 days off both, to 20 days.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input Chuck! Guess I will just wait till next Sat just to be on the safe side.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input Chuck! Guess I will just wait till next Sat just to be on the safe side.
yeah its hard to say how long it will take someone's test levels to show up as "natural" as in all "you" but after about 12-15 days u good for everyone.....some people only need like 7 days.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
I guess, how long you've been on the products also counts. Anywaym having the bloodwork done this Sat, so that'll be 15 days off, which should be enough to show if I have some kind of imbalance or something.

Thanks for the replies everybody