Having a problem with women. help!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Fat chicks will buy you dinner and drinks and are lower risk of having stds.... Don't ask how I know this.
Found party sluts! All good now! :-D

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Fat chicks need lovin too! Not by me tho lol

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I call Troll, if not this guy is a Joe Cool...bro noone can help u. Man up, do what u gotta do and stfu bout it on this forum. Damn

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Yo, cut me some slac brah! I'm new to chicks, I used to be fat as hell! I only recently started looking good! So to be completely honest, I have no idea what I'm doing!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
^ now this is all making alil more sense. Stop being so insecure and go handle your business.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
^ now this is all making alil more sense. Stop being so insecure and go handle your business.
Working on it! Trying, having a little bit of success but not much.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
If I can offer a piece of advice, seeing as your new to "the game" just focus on getting your numbers up. Bang as many bitches as you can until your satisfied and then focus on finding "the one".
Thats what my buddy just told me lol!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I have had tons of friends who have only had one relationship and never experienced the joys of being with other girls and those same friends end up cheating and failing at their relationships. Once you have your fair share of women and start to realize that all these girls with nice tits, fat asses, and beautiful smiles all start to look the same that's when you know your ready to find the right girl and can then appreciate what you have with her and will be truly happy in your relationship. And if I'm wrong then f*ck bitches and get moneyyyy!
Success!!!!! I may have a date for Valentine's day!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Awesome brother! Make me proud lol
Wish me luck! Giving the gym 110% this week to make sure I'm in the best I can be for this!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Toss it in her butt.....
Umm, I should probably have my first date with her first.....then toss it in her butt when i go back to her place to "cuddle"! :p

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lay off the test lol...

If you commit to the second girl you're going to ruin their friendship, and I'm also guessing it's not going to last you anyways.
Go on a date with the local and see what happens and meanwhile stop flirting with girl number two.
Dr. Phlex

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Dude! Starting now...ignore the second girl! Stop texting her! Stop responding to her f-ing tweets or whatever too! Matter fact, block the b-itch and tell her you are not interested. Clearly she doesnt even respect her friend to go behind her back like this and if you can't tell thats a ****ing "crazy girl" move then you are gonna get trapped in her game in which once she gets what she wants, she will dump your ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude! Starting now...ignore the second girl! Stop texting her! Stop responding to her f-ing tweets or whatever too! Matter fact, block the b-itch and tell her you are not interested. Clearly she doesnt even respect her friend to go behind her back like this and if you can't tell thats a ****ing "crazy girl" move then you are gonna get trapped in her game in which once she gets what she wants, she will dump your ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Omfg I can't believe I just read this thread lol. I apparently got in the middle of two friends. One I've known for two years says she has feelings for me but hasn't done ****. So her friend started talking to me so I had a FWB thing going on with her. Friend #1 found out and got PISSED no idea why because we weren't anything so f her. Then she proceeded to say oh I told her how I felt about you and there's so many other guys but she had to go after you. Bitch it's their fault for having slutty friends and not being forward one bit. I. say do whatever man, you're not tied down to her you can do whoever you ****ing please. If she has issues with her friend that's her fault not yours. Moto= fuvk it. Bang her and leave her.