Have no energy on cycle

Michail

Awards
I'm 6 weeks into my first cycle and I feel like I have no energy and am always sleepy. I can take an hour nap in the middle of the day and can still go to bed at 9PM. I feel like my ass has been handed to me at the end of my lifting sessions.

I'm on test cyp 1/2 ml per week as part of normal TRT. My corrected levels are around 500 ng/dl.

I'm on a cycle of the following 2x per day:

6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol 25mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3b 17b-diol 25mg
2 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1en-17b-ol-3-one 5mg

I'm also taking Shield 3x per day.

Is this low energy normal? Everything I've read seems to suggest otherwise.

So far I've gained about 11 lbs and am eating a minimum of 500 calories over but I try to get down as much as possible. My appetite shuts down hard after about 700-800 + calories over maintenance. I think my weight gain has slowed down some and I'm not sure if I can up the eating anymore.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a comprehensive blood panel to post?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Two Methyls on cycle are never a good idea number one, number to have you been doing the methylstenbolon the whole 6 weeks? If so drop it now. methylstenbolon is one of the harshest oral steroids out there at max you should be doing 6 weeks and that's after a few years of PH/DS use. The average cycle should be no longer the 4 weeks. How long were you planning to run this whole cycle, and who told you to take all three compounds on your first cycle?

Michail

Awards
I'll have to dig it up but I did have a panel done before the cycle.

My hematocrit was borderline high and estradiol was high but within normal limits. My doctor has been keeping an eye on that but hasn't gone ahead yet with an AI. According to what I've researched the cycle I'm on now shouldn't aromatase. I did have nipple sensitivity back when I first started TRT but that seemed to go away when I went from 1 ml every two weeks to 1/2 every week.

Other than that everything on the panel looked good.

Some days I think it's just all the extra eating that's slowing me down. I'm eating plenty "dirty" enough so as to keep food volume down.

Michail

Awards
Two Methyls on cycle are never a good idea number one, number to have you been doing the methylstenbolon the whole 6 weeks? If so drop it now. methylstenbolon is one of the harshest oral steroids out there at max you should be doing 6 weeks and that's after a few years of PH/DS use. The average cycle should be no longer the 4 weeks. How long were you planning to run this whole cycle, and who told you to take all three compounds on your first cycle?
It was another local lifter that recommended the 8 week cycle to me. The 3 compounds are all mixed into the same product which is what he recommended to me.

Considering my lack of energy I'll end the cycle now. My gains have actually been rather good so far.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My hematocrit was borderline high and estradiol was high but within normal limits. My doctor has been keeping an eye on that but hasn't gone ahead yet with an AI. According to what I've researched the cycle I'm on now shouldn't aromatase. I did have nipple sensitivity back when I first started TRT but that seemed to go away when I went from 1 ml every two weeks to 1/2 every week.

Some days I think it's just all the extra eating that's slowing me down. I'm eating plenty "dirty" enough so as to keep food volume down.
The pre-cycle panel is pointless. You need to have a panel done now so you can see what your lipids look like ON CYCLE. There will be indices that will give you a place to look rather than just throwing shyt against the wall as you are now. Considering your hematocrit was ALREADY high, I'd say that's a value that's more than likely well out of normal ranges now. Additionally, these methylated oral compounds are almost certainly causing elevated liver values, and if you haven't even addressed the E2 issue since starting, how can you know the estradiol isn't out of whack?

Coulda, shoulda, woulda research on how things worked for others is absolutely no indication of how it'll work for you.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Never do a multi compound product your first run, not trying to scold you just saying. A good beginners cycle after you get your body in check like Swanson says would be just something like halo at 50 mg for 4-6 weeks. Find your tolerance for orals then go from there. Taking that many product together could have hurt your body very badly worst case scenario killed you I'm being a little dramatic I know but it can happen.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never do a multi compound product your first run, not trying to scold you just saying. A good beginners cycle after you get your body in check like Swanson says would be just something like halo at 50 mg for 4-6 weeks. Find your tolerance for orals then go from there. Taking that many product together could have hurt your body very badly worst case scenario killed you I'm being a little dramatic I know but it can happen.
50mgs of halo is crap run 75mgs for 5-6 weeks and you'll be fine. There is hdrol in that mixed compound its the 4-chloro17amethyl.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
This is good advice though a little late. 50 mg for 4 weeks of halo used to be the standard and people were putting on 10-15 lbs on there first cycle how is that crap?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is good advice though a little late. 50 mg for 4 weeks of halo used to be the standard and people were putting on 10-15 lbs on there first cycle how is that crap?
I always read 50 mgs was a waste and to low. I ran it 75 @5 weeks. 4 weeks on an oral that takes 2 to kick in is a stupid idea and a waste imo

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys need to stop giving advice. You dont know what your talking about.

First:
Op is using the following:
Edit: realized he I'd using 6chloro test but this is most likely hdrol also, or nothing at all but filler.

50mg of hdrol (cdma)

10mg of methyl stenbolone.

10mg of msten is worthless. So let's forget about that.

50mg of either m clostebol or hdrol sucks, but 100 total mg's of either is a different storey.

He's just experiencing lethargy. This is normal Op needs to suck it up.

Loss of hunger though suggest liver damage and he should drop to 1 cap each day, grab some betaine, and tudca.

Pre cycle blood work is THE MOST important one. How the fcuk are you going to know how messed up or normal you are, if you don't know what your normal is? Oh, your going to go with the numbers for the general population? Really?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stop eating dirty. Junk isn't good for your liver.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was another local lifter that recommended the 8 week cycle to me. The 3 compounds are all mixed into the same product which is what he recommended to me.

Considering my lack of energy I'll end the cycle now. My gains have actually been rather good so far.
Nothing wrong with your cycle length.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pre-cycle panel is pointless. You need to have a panel done now so you can see what your lipids look like ON CYCLE. There will be indices that will give you a place to look rather than just throwing shyt against the wall as you are now. Considering your hematocrit was ALREADY high, I'd say that's a value that's more than likely well out of normal ranges now. Additionally, these methylated oral compounds are almost certainly causing elevated liver values, and if you haven't even addressed the E2 issue since starting, how can you know the estradiol isn't out of whack?

Coulda, shoulda, woulda research on how things worked for others is absolutely no indication of how it'll work for you.
You should stop.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one has ever died from using steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mgs of halo is crap run 75mgs for 5-6 weeks and you'll be fine. There is hdrol in that mixed compound its the 4-chloro17amethyl.
Not really. 50mg is fine for a 6-8 week cycle. But if you've used something like sd or dbol, you'll prob be unhappy with your gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always read 50 mgs was a waste and to low. I ran it 75 @5 weeks. 4 weeks on an oral that takes 2 to kick in is a stupid idea and a waste imo
Hdrol is an oral and begins working immediately.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50 mg for 4 weeks of halo used to be the standard and people were putting on 10-15 lbs on there first cycle how is that crap?
4 weeks of hdrol isn't optimal. Works, yes. 50mg 6 weeks is better.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards

First:
Edit: realized he I'd using 6chloro test but this is most likely hdrol also, or nothing at all but filler.

50mg of hdrol (cdma)

50mg of either m clostebol or hdrol sucks, but 100 total mg's of either is a different storey.

Loss of hunger though suggest liver damage and he should drop to 1 cap each day, grab some betaine, and tudca.

Pre cycle blood work is THE MOST important one. How the fcuk are you going to know how messed up or normal you are, if you don't know what your normal is? Oh, your going to go with the numbers for the general population? Really?
3 methylated designers is fine for a first cycle then? And 8 weeks none the less. Op you've already run it long enough I would stop now.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should stop.
Really? Please, in all your wisdom, tell me why it's not important to get bloods done now.

You're doing exactly what's wrong with 90% of the using population; speculating as to what's wrong, then making suggestions WITHOUT anything to base that off of.

I think maybe it's YOU who needs to ratchet down the advice there, doc.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

First:

50mg of hdrol (cdma)

Lol great advice here. "It's lethargy, toughen up...but you probably have liver damage".

Jesus...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Please, in all your wisdom, tell me why it's not important to get bloods done now.

You're doing exactly what's wrong with 90% of the using population; speculating as to what's wrong, then making suggestions WITHOUT anything to base that off of.

I think maybe it's YOU who needs to ratchet down the advice there, doc.
Who said intra cycle bloods aren't needed?

Welcome to am. You'll get to know me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol great advice here. "It's lethargy, toughen up...but you probably have liver damage".

Jesus...
Once you ingest a methylated steroid, you will begin to have liver damage.

And yes, lethargy is a normal, expected side effect of Supraphysiological dosages of androgens.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 methylated designers is fine for a first cycle then? And 8 weeks none the less. Op you've already run it long enough I would stop now.
It isn't about how many, its about the quantity, potentcy, and length.

The 10mg e/s of msten is pointless. You take 10 mg of msten, you'll be unhappy with the results.

He is either using 50mg hdrol, a bunk compound, and 10mg of msten (which would explain his gains and sides)

Or he's unknowingly using 100mg of hdrol an 10mg of msten, also, nothing crazy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Op, if you are a healthy adult male with no pre existing medical conditions, there is nothing to worry about.

If you aren't, well, you shouldn't be using oral methylated steroids to begin with.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
If on TRT which undoubtedly made you feel better, why play around with mysterious and/or crappy orals? Why not just up your test? Silly IMO

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
You guys need to stop giving advice. You dont know what your talking about. First: Op is using the following: Edit: realized he I'd using 6chloro test but this is most likely hdrol also, or nothing at all but filler. 50mg of hdrol (cdma) 10mg of methyl stenbolone. 10mg of msten is worthless. So let's forget about that. 50mg of either m clostebol or hdrol sucks, but 100 total mg's of either is a different storey. He's just experiencing lethargy. This is normal Op needs to suck it up. Loss of hunger though suggest liver damage and he should drop to 1 cap each day, grab some betaine, and tudca. Pre cycle blood work is THE MOST important one. How the fcuk are you going to know how messed up or normal you are, if you don't know what your normal is? Oh, your going to go with the numbers for the general population? Really?
Please explain how we don't know what we are talking about? Should AM cease to do anything until you can get online and answer peoples questions? I know steroids have never killed anyone per say but they can do horrible damage to the liver if proper care isn't taken no one can deny that, and I said in my statement I was being over dramatic. What is the point in busting into a thread and being an internet warrior all you end up doing is looking like an a**.

Also the reason why I recommended 50 mg hdrol for his FIRST run is because it's his FIRST run no one should take multiple steroids there first go around. Everyone recommends starting small your first run, to suggest otherwise shows a complete lack of intelligence. Most PH/SD can be taken at lower dosages then what people recommend. The problem is everyone wants muscle faster.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
It isn't about how many, its about the quantity, potentcy, and length. The 10mg e/s of msten is pointless. You take 10 mg of msten, you'll be unhappy with the results. He is either using 50mg hdrol, a bunk compound, and 10mg of msten (which would explain his gains and sides) Or he's unknowingly using 100mg of hdrol an 10mg of msten, also, nothing crazy.
What are you talking about?? Novices are typically only recommended to go to about 8mg of msten a day for 4 weeks. The top level recommended dosage is 16mg and at only 4 weeks msten is one of the most potent and toxic substances out there. Why are you even speculating if the product is legit or not, that has nothing to do with the op's question.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you talking about?? Novices are typically only recommended to go to about 8mg of msten a day for 4 weeks. The top level recommended dosage is 16mg and at only 4 weeks msten is one of the most potent and toxic substances out there. Why are you even speculating if the product is legit or not, that has nothing to do with the op's question.
Have you ran ultradrol?

Jake sent me a bottle to run way back when al first released it, asking me for my thoughts on it.

12mg ed for 4 weeks was equivalent to 10mg of superdrol, which is also very mild.

4 weeks at 12-16mg e/d is a good 6 week cycle that will produce gains similar to a 50mg 6 week cycle of hdrol.

Msten isn't the hyped up compound it was thought to be.

The flat 2 methyl on the compound makes it a bit more mild than superdrol, with much less sides.

People think, oh, Di methyl 1-test! Oh no, but the structural change on the compound makes it weaker not more potent in this case compared to 17a methyl 1test.

No one needs to wait for me, but if your gong to be staying stuff, you need to make sure what your saying is accurate.

And I've yet to see a legit 6-chloro testosterone product.

rphash49

Awards
Have you ran ultradrol?

Jake sent me a bottle to run way back when al first released it, asking me for my thoughts on it.

12mg ed for 4 weeks was equivalent to 10mg of superdrol, which is also very mild.

4 weeks at 12-16mg e/d is a good 6 week cycle that will produce gains similar to a 50mg 6 week cycle of hdrol.

Msten isn't the hyped up compound it was thought to be.

The flat 2 methyl on the compound makes it a bit more mild than superdrol, with much less sides.

People think, oh, Di methyl 1-test! Oh no, but the structural change on the compound makes it weaker not more potent in this case compared to 17a methyl 1test.
You are such an anabolic nerd JB lol.

I also enjoy internet arguments between people with elevated hormone levels.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
All I'm saying is that running 3 products your first run is a horrible way of going about it. I know you can and should run most products higher then what's recommended. But when you get people like op just asking advice from dr.meathead from his gym and not actually researching the product or what your getting yourself into then your just asking for trouble. I would never run hdrol at 50 mg my self but I have also already done like 4-6 cycles on the stuff so I know how my body reacts to it.

Not trying to start a fight just trying to save another dumby from abusing ph/sd's.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I'm saying is that running 3 products your first run is a horrible way of going about it. I know you can and should run most products higher then what's recommended. But when you get people like op just asking advice from dr.meathead from his gym and not actually researching the product or what your getting yourself into then your just asking for trouble. I would never run hdrol at 50 mg my self but I have also already done like 4-6 cycles on the stuff so I know how my body reacts to it.

Not trying to start a fight just trying to save another dumby from abusing ph/sd's.
Dr. Meathead I lold.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand what you're saying big. If I knew what I knew now, my first cycle would of been hdrol @ 50mg e/d for 6 weeks.

but people don't research enough in the beginning, all I'm trying to say is op's decision is done, he's already on it. and for a stacked product, it doesn't seem that bad, as there are much worse, like that sasquatch dna stuff I've seen.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Of illegal substances.
Why did I get my but chewed for asking about a legal product earlier this year. I asked about a legal PH. The administrator gave me some blackmarks. Or are gray area products called illegal in this situation? Maybe I should brush up on the rules.

rphash49

Awards
Why did I get my but chewed for asking about a legal product earlier this year. I asked about a legal PH. The administrator gave me some blackmarks. Or are gray area products called illegal in this situation? Maybe I should brush up on the rules.
Only source I give is Google so I can avoid getting neg rep'd into oblivion