Low energy during cycle..

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Currently on 300mg test e per week..

Really disappointed with the whole ...Testosterone makes you feel amazing... Gives you energy and libido...I have none of that.

Sleep garbage
Energy garbage
Motivation garbage
Libido garbage

I feel like I'm shut down and that's it.

I'm going to give blood within the next few weeks to see if that can help..

I'm nearly 4 weeks into my first test cycle.

Extremely unimpressed..

Training is a chore.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely get bloods, including total test and estradiol (e2). Knowing free test isn’t important on a test blast IMO because the overall level should be supraphysiological and therefore SHBG should naturally be lowered some from the large exogenous administrations.

But if your test is massively underdosed, or bunk, then you will know by the total levels.

300mg, my first oil cycle, man I was crazy horny. Sleep does tend to get worse on elevated test and most androgens. Being on a blast can also make you lethargic some too, especially if you are eating to grow.

Seeing any performance increases yet in training? By 4 weeks, you should at least be up a few lbs of water and seeing better pumps/fullness.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Definitely get bloods, including total test and estradiol (e2). Knowing free test isn’t important on a test blast IMO because the overall level should be supraphysiological and therefore SHBG should naturally be lowered some from the large exogenous administrations.

But if your test is massively underdosed, or bunk, then you will know by the total levels.

300mg, my first oil cycle, man I was crazy horny. Sleep does tend to get worse on elevated test and most androgens. Being on a blast can also make you lethargic some too, especially if you are eating to grow.

Seeing any performance increases yet in training? By 4 weeks, you should at least be up a few lbs of water and seeing better pumps/fullness.
Trained today.. Was not a good session...I can't say I weigh myself much... I've lost a bit of bodyfat tbh.. No pumped today in gym... Not sure why.... Felt really shutdown and empty.

This whole thing about performance increase...I don't get it..I had images of me being driven.. Energised like in my teens.. This stuff is overrated garbage.. My bench went up today I've noticed and things felt slightly lighter... But I don't care... When I feel like crap and tired.. It's a chore..

How steroids increase performance when they **** up your energy levels so much I'm not sure.

Really let down... If nothing changes within the next few weeks I'm probably going to stop taking it and do a pct

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
So you are currently doing one 300mg pin every 5 days?
Usually 150mg every few days..I feel slumped today.. Either way I feel like shyte either every 5th day or every few days

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Usually 150mg every few days..I feel slumped today.. Either way I feel like shyte either every 5th day or every few days
Well, whatever you do, you need to have a set plan and not change so you can get use to a certain level of hormones. IF you are doing twice a week, have set days. For example, 150mg every Monday morning, and Thursday evening. That way your hormone levels are not fluctuating as much which also decreases the amount of amoritization into estrogen. As Hyde said, you need bloods to know for sure your E2 levels and test but best practices is to have a good pinning routine. Once you become more experianced with your body, some people prefer even more pins a week to have an even more stable level of hormones.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Well, whatever you do, you need to have a set plan and not change so you can get use to a certain level of hormones. IF you are doing twice a week, have set days. For example, 150mg every Monday morning, and Thursday evening. That way your hormone levels are not fluctuating as much which also decreases the amount of amoritization into estrogen. As Hyde said, you need bloods to know for sure your E2 levels and test but best practices is to have a good pinning routine. Once you become more experianced with your body, some people prefer even more pins a week to have an even more stable level of hormones.
Based on what I've told you do you think my estrogen is too high or low?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You had unrealistic expectations from the start, it’s not meth you taking but saying that if E is out of control you can feel shitty, I think it’s a mistake to take Test by itself without controlling E.

But, mostly likely you’re disappointed because you don’t feel the way you expected and that makes you feel even worse. What ppl don’t realize is that you have to train hard and have a good diet for PED’s to work, otherwise nothing will happen.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
You had unrealistic expectations from the start, it’s not meth you taking but saying that if E is out of control you can feel shitty, I think it’s a mistake to take Test by itself without controlling E.

But, mostly likely you’re disappointed because you don’t feel the way you expected and that makes you feel even worse. What ppl don’t realize is that you have to train hard and have a good diet for PED’s to work, otherwise nothing will happen.
My training and nutrition are great without bragging.

I have arimidex on hand but how to gauge what to do with it I'm not sure..Nipples are fine and no sign of highestrogen but who knows...I think it might be too low

Thantis

Awards
My training and nutrition are great without bragging.

I have arimidex on hand but how to gauge what to do with it I'm not sure..Nipples are fine and no sign of highestrogen but who knows...I think it might be too low
get blood work and report back, thats really your best bet. I'm 4 weeks into my cycle and its really about mindset, you dont get this magical energy and drive (for me atleast) but if you've got a set goal it will help keep you motivated to chase your goals. I pin 2x a week 200mg each pin - you might want to pin more frequently to keep your levels up but bloodwork really is going to tell you where you are at. Theres some great guys in here that can give advise as well

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like mentioned above I'd be getting some bloodwork to see what's going on. If your test is low dosed and your natural test was high its possible you aren't even replacing your natural levels and thus even lower than before you started. It takes me 200mg of pharmacy RX test to put me in the 800 range.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly I know A LOT of people at the moment who are really struggling bad with energy, mental health, motivation... it's actually really bad, I don't want to be some conspiracy theorist and it could very well be coincidence (I am not anti vax) as with the weather change her in Australia (getting colder) and general fatigue from the last couple of years, but that being said I have about 10 friends who have refused to get the jab and they are all fine.

I got off track there, go see your Dr and get your bloods done, you could be out of whack, you could be doing too much, not enough sleep etc

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wasn't there someone with a similar problem here? and he added a SERM cycle assist to fix it?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right now it sounds like you might have expected magic, and are being particularly negative as well. But you can’t know if you are growing if you don’t start weighing so you can watch for trending. You can’t know if the gear is good for sure until you get bloodwork, or if you need to be using an AI.

You definitely should have 2 set pin days per week if you want less rollercoaster. I like Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings, for example. When I whack all my test for the week in only one shot, I get a lot more estrogen conversion and a noticeable drop off in energy/libido before the next shot. On cruise I actually use slinpins and pin every other day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Currently on 300mg test e per week..

Really disappointed with the whole ...Testosterone makes you feel amazing... Gives you energy and libido...I have none of that.

Sleep garbage
Energy garbage
Motivation garbage
Libido garbage

I feel like I'm shut down and that's it.

I'm going to give blood within the next few weeks to see if that can help..

I'm nearly 4 weeks into my first test cycle.

Extremely unimpressed..

Training is a chore.
I wasn't impressed on my first cycle, 300mg of test till about 8 weeks in when I noticed I was up 10 lbs and dramatically stronger, also, I get no increase in libido or energy on testosterone weather I'm on trt 150 or blasting as high as 750 (haven't gone that high in years), I feel "natty" the whole time. Increases in those things vary greatly And honestly, as far as feeling it goes, steroids are not narcotics and you shouldn't feel anything "mentally"

All the feelings you described, have you always felt that way or did that start after starting the cycle

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another thing, your test could be severely underdosed, that could shutdown normal production leaving you with a replacement of levels lower then when you were natty and elevated estrogen to go along with it. That definitely could result in the feelings you're describing

Last edited:
khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you running an AI?? Your symptoms could be low E as well. That is the hardest thing dialing in your AI. When I feel OFF on cycle get that blood work.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running test 300mg and mast 200mg...pinning 3x's a week. That 5 days gotta be rough

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running test 300mg and mast 200mg...pinning 3x's a week. That 5 days gotta be rough
Idk, I think it’s individual because I done 250mg every 7 days and didn’t feel any different in energy or performance. I do think it’s better to split 300 in 2 over 7 days though.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Pls brag and show us, post a day of eating and a workout with numbers.
Sure no worries..

I tend to go full body training at the moment but me and you my nutrition as it's a bit easier...

I fast everyday 16 to 18 hours on average...

Typically I'm having in no order...

Sometimes a whey shake with glutamine... Up to 2 scoops of whey up to 10 grans of glutamine.

Food can be in no particular order...

Bundle of asparagus... Steamed broccoli...Meat of some sort... I've cut down on my protein in recent years as come to the conclusion I don't need half as much as I thought.
Sweet potatoes...A few of a good size. ..4 this afternoon.. With goat's butter and goat's cheese....Tomato and lettuce salad with lots of olive oil. Black pepper and himalayan salt and acv...

A tiny bit of high cocoa dark chocolate...
A small amount of fruit like an apple or apple.

Beeteoot juice and herbal tea to drink.

Usually some nuts of sorts...

Snack on raw cauliflower too.

Then I might have an avocado...Watercress...Flaxseed shake with some green powder and prebiotic fibre.

That's mainly my nutrition day to day.

I might have some cassava pancakes if I don't have things like sweet potatoes.. Depends how I'm feeling... And a sprinkle of himalyan sea salt.. Don't do sweet stuff on it.
Are you running an AI?? Your symptoms could be low E as well. That is the hardest thing dialing in your AI. When I feel OFF on cycle get that blood work.
I am using Proviron but I know it isn't arimidex or anything..I did use a touch of arimidex at the beginning as thought my nipple were getting puffy.. Paranoid really.

It feels more like low E than high E but never know.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Another thing, your test could be severely underdosed, that could shutdown normal production leaving you with a replacement of levels lower then when you were natty and elevated estrogen to go along with it. That definitely could result in the feelings you're describing
This is a great observation which I never thought of.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Like mentioned above I'd be getting some bloodwork to see what's going on. If your test is low dosed and your natural test was high its possible you aren't even replacing your natural levels and thus even lower than before you started. It takes me 200mg of pharmacy RX test to put me in the 800 range.
I thought this

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sure no worries..

I tend to go full body training at the moment but me and you my nutrition as it's a bit easier...

I fast everyday 16 to 18 hours on average...

Typically I'm having in no order...

Sometimes a whey shake with glutamine... Up to 2 scoops of whey up to 10 grans of glutamine.

Food can be in no particular order...

Bundle of asparagus... Steamed broccoli...Meat of some sort... I've cut down on my protein in recent years as come to the conclusion I don't need half as much as I thought.
Sweet potatoes...A few of a good size. ..4 this afternoon.. With goat's butter and goat's cheese....Tomato and lettuce salad with lots of olive oil. Black pepper and himalayan salt and acv...

A tiny bit of high cocoa dark chocolate...
A small amount of fruit like an apple or apple.

Beeteoot juice and herbal tea to drink.

Usually some nuts of sorts...

Snack on raw cauliflower too.

Then I might have an avocado...Watercress...Flaxseed shake with some green powder and prebiotic fibre.

That's mainly my nutrition day to day.

I might have some cassava pancakes if I don't have things like sweet potatoes.. Depends how I'm feeling... And a sprinkle of himalyan sea salt.. Don't do sweet stuff on it.
This might be a diet you like at the moment but it’s far from optimal for growing or performance, it’s good that you using healthy choices but from what I’m seeing of this diet it’s no wonder why you lack energy, drive or libido. If you’re workouts is anything like this it’s not surprising you don’t get any results.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
This might be a diet you like at the moment but it’s far from optimal for growing or performance, it’s good that you using healthy choices but from what I’m seeing of this diet it’s no wonder why you lack energy, drive or libido. If you’re workouts is anything like this it’s not surprising you don’t get any results.
How so?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
You’re not eating enough, I would feel all those things you describe also if I starve myself.
Honestly I'm full and get a great pump... If I'm honest but it's my sleep is the main thing..I cannot and won't ever eat before training.. Fucks me up and doesn't help my blood sugar and that food digesting when you're training isn't for me anymore.

When I sleep I feel OK but that energy as a teen... What the **** was that?

I thought that was high test... I'm trying to replicate the drive and energy that I had.. That euphoria...

I had it a few weeks ago for a few hours after a couple of jabs in...I had that.. Felt like I was 18 again... But then it went the next day... That is what I imagined being on test was like... Now I feel natural... Like no different... My balls have shrunk though.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly I'm full and get a great pump... If I'm honest but it's my sleep is the main thing..I cannot and won't ever eat before training.. Fucks me up and doesn't help my blood sugar and that food digesting when you're training isn't for me anymore.

I thought that was high test... I'm trying to replicate the drive and energy that I had.. That euphoria...

I had it a few weeks ago for a few hours after a couple of jabs in...I had that.. Felt like I was 18 again... But then it went the next day... That is what I imagined being on test was like... Now I feel natural... Like no different... My balls have shrunk though.
How old are you bro? We felt like that as teens because life hadn't kicked us in the balls over and over. LOL

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Like someone said above ... Some of us NEVER "feel" ANYTHING from Test. ... And Certainly NEVER Euphoria.

But the truth is ... If you're feeling Bad on cycle, the only way you're (almost certainly) going to figure out why, is to get blood work.

... And you should try to track your calories ...At Least for a bit, to see what your real intake is.

:)

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
How old are you bro? We felt like that as teens because life hadn't kicked us in the balls over and over. LOL

Back then I had that drains driven energy..High endorphins... You know that feeling... You can't surely feel fucking natty on test surely...I can't even train harder on thf stuff

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can almost guarantee that you feel better if you eat more. You said something about digestion, it’s pretty common that you have food allergies that you don’t even know about so find stuff that’s are easy to digest and eat lots of it. You’re in your 30’s and it’s not as easy to get away with a bad diet anymore, start tracking your cals and make sure you eat enough and everything else will fall in place. I don’t sleep well either if I don’t eat enough for an example.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk what kind of training you’re knocking out on that hippie diet, but I wouldn’t even be strong enough to bench my bodyweight on sub-2,000 calories, let alone maintain it.

It’s a very healthy meal plan for sure, I would like it too if I wasn’t a lifter first, but it’s far from ideal for growth or performance as mentioned. But now we are digressing.

I honestly never remember having a bunch of energy or euphoria as a teenager. Only thing different then was I could stay up til the early am easily. Now I want to sleep by 10pm lol. I also weigh 100 more lbs!

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Yeah I'm not concerned with overeating and being a big puffed up roider...I want to keep lean as **** and tbh..I eat as much as I can...I genuinely don't feel like eating much like I used to..I stay tight though and it works for me.. I've had allergy tests hence the reason I eat this food... No nasty wheat...Rice...White potatoes....Bread... Anything from a cow etc...

Mainly lectin free food and it's done wonders for me....I can fast for days if need be...

My strength has gone up now since my last session...I added 10kg to my bench which was weird... Not benching a huge amount but natty was doing 315lbs for 6 and the other day 330lbs and it felt like 315lbs...

If I can post progress pics I am going to...I need to develop a better jabbing protocol and not **** around with my estrogen.. I'm sure I crashed it at the beginning with arimidex getting paranoid and that's one of reasons I've been feeling fucked...

Everyday I feel slightly better having not taking it and skin isn't as dry and joints...

I'm not sure if 150mg x twice a week is enough when you take into consideration that the test might be slightly underdosed and probably had good amount of test as a natty anyway...

I'm keeping good amount of cardio... With good intensity but nothing major.. Makes everything easier and helps with energy...

Keeps me tighter too...I don't want to be a big for nothing puffy gasping for air roider..I want a degree of fitness and an not bothered about striving to be some hulk...

Everyone thought I was juiced to the gills before taking the plunge anyway....I want to be able to wear the same clothes this cycle as before starting it.

Like drop any **** weight and when if I gain a few quality pounds of solid muscle then that's fine... Main thing for me is keeping tight... Not eating ****.... Keeping bf as low as is realistic and seeing slight increases in lean muscle.. Really not bothered anymore how much I lift...

As soon as I hit about 660lbs for 1 on deadlift natty..I was happy with that.. I'm not giving a **** about chasing big lifts anymore...Too much risk of injury... Train hard with form and with decent weight is good enough for me now...

Who gives a **** what you lift.... Doesn't pay the bills and is riskier especially when you get older... I've got a decent foundation from training very hard since 16 until now...

By the way I'm taking Tudca...I think it's so good...

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All these have been touched on but I’ll re-enforce a few.

get bloods to check E levels

if you were pinning 150mg every 5 days that was only 210mg per week. As mentioned above that could barely be above your normal Test ranges. You’ve basically shut yourself down for nothing.

im going to be in the minority here but after you get bloods I suggest upping your dose to 500mg a week. 250 on Thursday and Sunday. I bet within 4 weeks time you are feeling a lot better and experiencing some of what you want.

im not promoting to always take more of a drug but I have always argued if I’m going to shut my body down and screw up my hormones, then I’m going to make sure it’s worth it and I’m taking a large enough dose to maximize my potential for benefits.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
All these have been touched on but I’ll re-enforce a few.

get bloods to check E levels

if you were pinning 150mg every 5 days that was only 210mg per week. As mentioned above that could barely be above your normal Test ranges. You’ve basically shut yourself down for nothing.

im going to be in the minority here but after you get bloods I suggest upping your dose to 500mg a week. 250 on Thursday and Sunday. I bet within 4 weeks time you are feeling a lot better and experiencing some of what you want.

im not promoting to always take more of a drug but I have always argued if I’m going to shut my body down and screw up my hormones, then I’m going to make sure it’s worth it and I’m taking a large enough dose to maximize my potential for benefits.
Than you.. Was 150mgx2 a week...

I'm going to up it now and take it twice a week

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who gives a **** what you lift.... Doesn't pay the bills and is riskier especially when you get older...
IMG_6539.JPG

Were you taking 150mg e5d, or 300mg/wk? Because as mentioned the prior is only 210mg, or 2/3 the dose said another way.

If you have already been actually taking 300mg/wk, you could consider bumping the dose, but if you have been very inconsistent I would give a few weeks actually just taking 300mg properly and letting that build and work. Depending on how long you intend to be on, maybe going up to 500 in another 3-4 weeks.

Going up will change estrogen levels again, so be mindful of what you’re doing when you pull bloods. Estrogen on 300/wk with no AI isn’t going to be like 500, and you may find you need one there.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
View attachment 216860

Were you taking 150mg e5d, or 300mg/wk? Because as mentioned the prior is only 210mg, or 2/3 the dose said another way.

If you have already been actually taking 300mg/wk, you could consider bumping the dose, but if you have been very inconsistent I would give a few weeks actually just taking 300mg properly and letting that build and work. Depending on how long you intend to be on, maybe going up to 500 in another 3-4 weeks.

Going up will change estrogen levels again, so be mindful of what you’re doing when you pull bloods. Estrogen on 300/wk with no AI isn’t going to be like 500, and you may find you need one there.
Twice a week was 150mg...

It has not been consistent though

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Twice a week was 150mg...

It has not been consistent though
Injecting more frequently can help reduce estrogen conversion, so if you up your dose further if it’s possible to add a 3rd shot that can help keep you away from an AI potentially too.

So if you could do 150mg on Mon-Wed-Fri for 450mg/wk, or about eod with the freedom to skip a day here or there, those are just ideas. I realize you may not want more shots, but I have found doing frequent shots actually makes injection adherence easier for me.

Just depends on how much gear you want to use and how often you can pin. But the big thing it sounds like is not to use AI unless you have to. My skin gets fairly oily when my estrogen is too high & I know it’s past time to dose an AI.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you want to feel like a stupid teenager again you want to replace test with trest the evil brother of test. 😂😂😂

SublimePrince

Awards
Is your test even real? That’s the most important question. At 300 mg a week you should feel amazing. But it sounds like you don’t even have a real plan. You don’t know exactly what days you inject on? This needs to be planned a little better.