Have any of you cycled finaflex/revolution?

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
Hi newbie here. I'm 37 170lbs and plateauing in the gym. I'm looking for something to get me over the hump. Finaflex was recomended by a friend. I know it is discontinued but I was wandering if any of you have used this and is it safe. I've heard you get cracking joints and I already have this so does this make it severely worse? Is there a newer product I should have looked into. I would like real answers from expierience and no advertising if at all possible. Thank you ahead of time for your help.

whitelie

Awards
Are you talking about Finaflex Revolution? Finaflex is a brand, they make a lot of products but revolution is an OTC PCT product

If you're after a natty product, IMO you'd be better off with Mass550 (also from Finaflex) or an epicatechin based product like Anafuse, Ep1c etc.

trg99

trg99

Awards
Hey, also new, i haven't tried much but as far as OTC I would recommend crazy mass products. I can't tell you much but I'm on their bulk stack and into my 7th day and I already feel more testosterone fueled and focus in the weight room. Just my two cents

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're after a natty product, IMO you'd be better off with Mass550 (also from Finaflex)
This. I'm a couple weeks in on my first go'round.

Hi newbie here. I'm 37 170lbs and plateauing in the gym. I'm looking for something to get me over the hump. Finaflex was recomended by a friend. I know it is discontinued but I was wandering if any of you have used this and is it safe. I've heard you get cracking joints and I already have this so does this make it severely worse? Is there a newer product I should have looked into. I would like real answers from expierience and no advertising if at all possible. Thank you ahead of time for your help.
You mean the 1-Andro (w/ the Revolution PCT combo)? It is safe, and even tho discontinued you can still find some on the webz.

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
Sorry yes finaflex andro-1 and revolution.