Has this happened to anyone before.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So i was on my way to work about 2:30 pm.

I go through the tolls and all of a sudden its sounds like a dam shotgun went off next to me. I look over and and see this. Either my wife or children left a full can of coke in my car. I guess due to the heat and some bouncing around caused the lid to explode . rip open..

It isnt nearly as hot as it has been. Holy ****... Soda everywhere. I thought i was in the city .

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never from heat. I did accidentally leave a 12 pack of Dr Pepper in a car of mine when I was younger, during a very cold night. Next morning I had Dr Pepper slush all over the whole car.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never from heat. I did accidentally leave a 12 pack of Dr Pepper in a car of mine when I was younger, during a very cold night. Next morning I had Dr Pepper slush all over the whole car.
Dam that would suck.. I dont feel so bad. Im guessing the wife or one of my kids left this in my car. Along with the mug and papers. We had to share a car for the last week.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess the real question is......Did you shyt yourself?? I had a battery blow up in a truck years ago. I would think it was about the same noise level, and I almost needed new shorts.

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
When I was a paramedic we made a "shots fired" call. Upon arrival we find a hysterical woman sitting in her car claiming someone shot her...she said..."someone has shot me...my brains are coming out"

Upon examination of the back of her skull...I find a doughy like substance....no bleeding and no brains.

As it turns out......in the middle of a Texas summer...she had gone grocery shopping, stopped to run into another couple stores and then BANG!

Her can of buttermilk biscuits exploded violently propelling the biscuit dough into the back of her head....lol she thought the dough was her brains...yes she was blond.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not while I was in the truck, but I went to the liquor store and bought a bottle of tequila that I left on the floor board of the passenger side during a string of 100 degree days and it exploded. Glass shards all over the inside and it smelled like tequila for about 2 months. I couldn't drive many places because I would be getting roadsides if I ever got pulled over and your clothes would reek of it just from being in the air.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that exactly. Had a tube of those menthol muscle rubs in the car lately. Hot in MIami. Open it up to apply and it comes out like oil. had to reseal and place in the refrigerator to have it return to cream consistency.