has anyone tried xyience nox-cg3?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i found nox-cg3 for real cheap and i know this company doesnt have the best reputation, so i thought i would ask if anyone has used it

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I have used it before and you can find it very inexpensive online. However, I don't have any faith in the quality control of the company and who knows whats actually in the powder. If your looking for a pre-workout "all-in-one" drink look at mst ragnarook, man clout, controlled labs green magnitude or just do a search on the forum. You will find that these are just as good as a deal for a far superior product. Look at the board sponsors they make great stuff.

sundevil22

Awards
I got some free and used it. pumps seemed good. Other than that i would never use it agiain because the taste was so bad by day seven I start gagging before I even started drinking it. I would suggest using another companies product unless you can stand the taste and keep getting it dirt cheap

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, ive been looking into ragnarok. im mostly looking for an energy boost but if the rag gives a good kick im probably gonna with that.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, ive been looking into ragnarok. im mostly looking for an energy boost but if the rag gives a good kick im probably gonna with that.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
ragnarok is great stuff and the new flavors rock.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ragnarok is great. I have some nox cg3 that i'm willing to trade off for anything interesting, the 780g containers. looking to trade them for just $35 each worth of something else interesting, maybe even less if its something hard to come by :)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
im not really needing creatine right now im really wanting a energy boost, for some reason i've been ridiculously tired lately and im having trouble getting through my workouts. im actually looking to cut up a bit and keep as much of my hard earned muscle as possible. so im thinking of going with caffeine pills, CLA, sesamin oil and yohimbine caps. im on a budget and this stuff is super cheap

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a really good combo too. just make sure you take the yohimbine on as empty of a stomach as you can, and not right before eating. theres some evidence that food will wipe out its effectiveness. works great on an empty stomach

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the tip, im pretty new to this stuff so im learning as i go

Ciep

Ciep

Awards
If you're interested in an energy boost then DON'T go with the CG3 - it's one of the few pre-workout supplements that don't contain a stimulant complex.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Nox CG3 is terribly under dosed if you don't use 2 scoops. It's okay otherwise, but you spend a lot for a container you go through pretty quickly, and there are better things on the market.