Has anyone tried vidasupps BioforgeV3 clone?

Potatobake

Awards
vidasupps.com

the ingredient profile is on that site

i read this on another forum

"We tried ordering one bottle to test it and unmask the fraud. It's a scam operation, they just steal your credit card info."

now that was a BFv3 rep who said that. either attempting to stop people from purchasing from there, or he was actually correct.

Know of anyone who's used it, or any logs or anything that gives some more information about it?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
He offered me a logging opportunity so don't think it's a scam...could be wrong though.

Potatobake

Awards
I would like to know how he knows that. If its true, i would to like to know.
true. if i was a bfv3 rep and figured out that an identical product being sold was a credit card scam i would expect there to be a massive uproar about it rather then one sentence written in the middle of a thread.

& sorry, didn't realise they had their own forum.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to know from a board standpoint....last thing I want is a company scamming people here.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Curious about this too! Hope it pans out since I've wanted to try bioforge but it's generally pretty pricy.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
subd. I would like to know too. Planned on ordering some in the future...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Here is what I know. The formulator of the real bioforge v3 said that it is impossible for vidasupps to sell their product at the price they do, because Biotivia charges e-tailers more for BFv3 than vidasupps is selling their clone to the public. This, coupled with the fact that vidasupps is a fairly tiny company, makes it seem like they are not turning a profit, which certainly raises eyebrows.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Here is what I know. The formulator of the real bioforge v3 said that it is impossible for vidasupps to sell their product at the price they do, because Biotivia charges e-tailers more for BFv3 than vidasupps is selling their clone to the public. This, coupled with the fact that vidasupps is a fairly tiny company, makes it seem like they are not turning a profit, which certainly raises eyebrows.
Gaspari said the same thing about Iforce's TT-33 product but that tested out fine in the end. Not defending them but thought it was worth noting.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Gaspari said the same thing about Iforce's TT-33 product but that tested out fine in the end. Not defending them but thought it was worth noting.
True. And I'm not making any accusations, just saying what I heard. Objectively, the notable difference between this and the Gaspari thing is that most of the ingredients in these tboosters are patented and licensed from other companies

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
r.cooper69;2947004][/B]True. And I'm not making any accusations, just saying what I heard. Objectively, the notable difference between this and the Gaspari thing is that most of the ingredients in these tboosters are patented and licensed from other companies
Yup I didn't take it as anything other than contributing to the convo. Also I noticed that the only main ingredient difference is that Vida doesn't use the licensed version of Eurycoma Longifolia. Not sure how much that could effect price though...

Can't wait to hear Vidasupps' defense to the claims made by Biotivia.

FWIW worth I pulled this from their site-

"How can you sell the same quality product for so much less than the other guys?

Put simply we cut out the middlemen. Instead of selling to a distributor who sells to a retailer who then sells to you we sell directly to you.
We then take what the middleman would normally mark the product up and give it to you for referring people to our site."

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yup I didn't take it as anything other than contributing to the convo. Also I noticed that the only main ingredient difference is that Vida doesn't use the licensed version of Eurycoma Longifolia. Not sure how much that could effect price though...

Can't wait to hear Vidasupps' defense to the claims made by Biotivia.

"How can you sell the same quality product for so much less than the other guys?

Put simply we cut out the middlemen. Instead of selling to a distributor who sells to a retailer who then sells to you we sell directly to you.
We then take what the middleman would normally mark the product up and give it to you for referring people to our site."
The issue is that Biotivia (supposedly) sells their product to a retailer at a higher price than Vidasupps sells it to the consumer, so even without the middleman, the price is too low.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm curious. In for explaining :D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The issue is that Biotivia (supposedly) sells their product to a retailer at a higher price than Vidasupps sells it to the consumer, so even without the middleman, the price is too low.
I got ya but we gotta take into account that we're going on Biotivia's word. Without proof of what they get it for it's just a competitors claim.

Reactions: T50
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got ya but we gotta take into account that we're going on Biotivia's word. Without proof of what they get it for it's just a competitors claim.
I havent even heard much out of vidasupps. Regardless that is a possibility, Bitoivia is a competitor and their accusations towards a competitor could be untruthful.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Agreed. And since the flip-side is true too, we can't trust Vidasupps on their word either.

Looks like someone's gonna have to whip out the HPLC :D.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I havent even heard much out of vidasupps. Regardless that is a possibility, Bitoivia is a competitor and their accusations towards a competitor could be untruthful.
Well, it's still early and we don't know his schedule but I did send him (Raul A.) a PM with a link to the thread. hopefully he responds within the next day or so.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like a lot of work to set up a website, give out bottles for logs, pay to advertise, fix your paypal problems because they just setup their site if you are just trying to run a credit card scam.....

....hell you could pick a much easier product to do that with....just seems like a strange accusation. Them being upset about the formula? Hell, thats the supp industry....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like a lot of work to set up a website, give out bottles for logs, pay to advertise, fix your paypal problems because they just setup their site if you are just trying to run a credit card scam.....

....hell you could pick a much easier product to do that with....just seems like a strange accusation. Them being upset about the formula? Hell, thats the supp industry....
like 5 hour energy knock off?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ph's....single ingredient....bulk products.....stuff thats easy to bottle and label.

Plus its a company website with a credit card gateway....couple complaints and its shut down not to mention the victims just do a charge back or dispute it.

Doesn't make much sense.....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ph's....single ingredient....bulk products.....stuff thats easy to bottle and label.

Plus its a company website with a credit card gateway....couple complaints and its shut down not to mention the victims just do a charge back or dispute it.

Doesn't make much sense.....
I was just saying 5 hour energy knockoffs because it seems like so many have flooded the market lol. Looking forward to Rauls post in here.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
i read this on another forum

"We tried ordering one bottle to test it and unmask the fraud. It's a scam operation, they just steal your credit card info."
See this is what bothers me... It's one thing to say it's too cheap... quite another to say they're a credit card scam. If you go though paypal it's technically impossible to steal your credit card details, disputed charges not settled quickly=frozen paypal account.

Waiting for logs and hopefully some bloodwork :). If this turns out to be not a scam I know I'll be less likely to vote for biotivia with my dollar.

coontentment

Awards
Also note that biotivia does not manufacture their bioforge - they used a different company to make it for them, bottle it for them, etc. That was where the delays came from.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If there is no truth behind it then it is a ridiculously risky statement to make. If the product turns out to be legitimate then forum support for Bioforge will plummet. Plus, companies have engaged legal action for things said on forums which is much less damaging than this allegation. In for details.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just contact Natreon and see if they license out the compounds to the company. Simple.

None of the compounds are really expensive as far as I know, so I don't think It's too cheap, It's just biotivia in general are pricey.. but in general they give you quality, and you know what your getting is 100%.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
If they are legit, I'd buy a bottle or two. I wouldn't put it past TheHuge either to make up **** against them, he doesn't seem to like competition very much.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just contact Natreon and see if they license out the compounds to the company. Simple.

None of the compounds are really expensive as far as I know, so I don't think It's too cheap, It's just biotivia in general are pricey.. but in general they give you quality, and you know what your getting is 100%.
I emailed them asking about the legitimacy of vida's extracts this morning. So now it's the waiting game.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
If they are legit, I'd buy a bottle or two. I wouldn't put it past TheHuge either to make up **** against them, he doesn't seem to like competition very much.
Me too. If they're legit I'm buying the 3 pack! lol

Potatobake

Awards
If there is no truth behind it then it is a ridiculously risky statement to make. If the product turns out to be legitimate then forum support for Bioforge will plummet. Plus, companies have engaged legal action for things said on forums which is much less damaging than this allegation. In for details.
i agree. it was a very strong statement.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Subbed for info- if legit, id love to try it..been wanting to try Bioforge for a while but was put off by the price.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id buy 3 as well.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Im hoping this product is legit, im loving the price. Bioforge is a really solid product.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I wouldn't be shocked with that guy..... Saw him bashing Titanium/Erase stack yesterday. going on about how much more effective BFv3 is.

How? Same way Athletix is able to sell more then twice as much Testofen in TitaniumXL then other testofen based test boosters, while still being sold cheaper. Because we take a much smaller profit cut and I'm guessing Vidasupps is doing the same thing.

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
If I was "Bioforge" I would of been the first to buy VidaTEST and run an analysis on it,

Post the results

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I was vidasupps I would have someone in here :(

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always loved the original BioForge cause you know what your getting from there and it has always worked for me in the past. But if Vidasupps has a clone that works and is legit then i'm jumping all over it, cause BioForge ain't cheap by any means.

PatrickXXL

Awards
Long time lurker, first post just cuz I'm interested in trying Bioforge and saving a few bucks is always welcome. A couple questions:
Has anyone tested the clone?
Why even making an allegedly exact copycat?
How come Vidasupps has no address/phone #?:reporter:
Truth be told, even if the clone is legit...I doubt this approach is going to help this industry in the long run. Just my 0.2 cents.

coontentment

Awards
Long time lurker, first post just cuz I'm interested in trying Bioforge and saving a few bucks is always welcome. A couple questions:
Has anyone tested the clone?
Why even making an allegedly exact copycat?
How come Vidasupps has no address/phone #?:reporter:
Truth be told, even if the clone is legit...I doubt this approach is going to help this industry in the long run. Just my 0.2 cents.
Other companies have made a very good income by making clones of other supplements.
Look at how many Epi clones there are for instance, not to mention CEL used to have a whole list of different clones they sold.

End of the day, Biotivia products have always been on the more expensive end of the spectrum. However, people get results from their products to back up the price (very few non-responders). I currently have 4 bottles of the latest bioforge product.

Regardless, if there is a clone of their latest product, then at least there is healthy competition, which may result in a price drop of the original.

The only thing that goes against the biotivia rep's accusations is that they are always bashing any natural test booster products (anabeta, erase, titanium, etc - i'm sure there are a lot more, but those 3 in the last month at least). maybe they see those products as being competition for him. this alone discredits their claims. after all, if they are bashing other products, then a clone of their OWN supplement would be the worst competition for them, especially as it is 50% cheaper. So unless there are tests, or costs for the original raw ingredients supplied, i doubt we will know.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell, thats the supp industry....
Thats the sad thing, though. It should not be that way. Biotivia spent $$ on researching the product, formulating it, etc. It is technically their formula in everyones eyes. Hence everyone is calling it a bv3 clone

I know thats how the industry works

A more positive way to look at it though is that someone directly knocking off your product mg for mg is the ultimate sign of respect. They obviously started their entire company based off of knocking off Biofroge V3. Thats some respect for the product right there...

If I was Biotivia i would take it as a compliment

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I wouldn't be shocked with that guy..... Saw him bashing Titanium/Erase stack yesterday. going on about how much more effective BFv3 is.

How? Same way Athletix is able to sell more then twice as much Testofen in TitaniumXL then other testofen based test boosters, while still being sold cheaper. Because we take a much smaller profit cut and I'm guessing Vidasupps is doing the same thing.
That's the nature of forums man...especially that one.

I mean, the thread was asking which to pick. Did you expect him to suggest against his product? lol

It is what it is

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the nature of forums man...especially that one.

I mean, the thread was asking which to pick. Did you expect him to suggest against his product? lol

It is what it is
ah I didn't realize the question was which one to pick, I thought he was asking what do people think of the Titanium/Erase stack and he just started bashing it, my bad lol

coontentment

Awards
has anyone heard from vida supps so far?

or is there a number for people to call?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Breaking News!!! :reporter: Just got an email back from Natreon Inc and it doesn't help Vida's case one bit. Here's what it said-

Please be advised, Vidasupps.com has never purchased any of our ingredients directly from Natreon, Inc., unless they purchased our products under a different company name, that we are unaware of.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Kind Regards,

Jen Kim
Sales & Marketing Associate
Natreon, Inc.
2-D Janine Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
T: 732.296.1080
F: 732.296.1075