Has anyone ever ran Tren only?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Imo, the dhea stops most of the sides you may get from tren. Mood was great. Sex drive fantastic.
No probs whatsoever coming off the tren. No muscle loss at all as far as I can tell.
Sweet combo. I think it would be fine to run dhea in place of test.
I am thinking dhea/tren/eq for the next time transitioning into dhea/eq for a long period of time.
Giddy up!
DHEA is pinned or oral?
Since you have about my age, I think i may want to try this combo. I'm planning a very clean bulk based around tren (transdermal) and i'm interested on all option.
I normally do not suffer libido loss from steroids, but i cant say i tried many ;)
cheers!

supersteve

Awards
Around 10lbs...it was my first cycle..I bought a kit and converted the fina pellets...pumps were insane...diet was off alittle tho..only lost a few pounds when it was over...sides were not an issue for me at 75mg eod...everybody is different tho..
Cool thanks.

Just a general question, how much more would people expect to gain (and end up keeping) from prop/tren as opposed to tren alone at 75mg ED. Are we talking huge amounts or just around 5lbs?

PGJPB

Awards
I'm not sure a true PCT would be in order at all. There is no estrogen to deal with so nolva/clomid would be of little benefit. DHEA is in the stack to help stimulate natural test. I'd say carrying the DHEA into PCT for 4 weeks and adding in some fenugreek and trib would do the trick. If you go with HCG you may possibly run into estro related sides. Bros with more experience with tren should chime in here. :D
well then maybe i should plan on just the tren and dhea. run it an extra 2 weeks like you suggested. anybody else got any advice on this? including the extra 4 weeks of dhea the whole deal would run about 10-12 weeks. haven't decided on whether i would run the tren 6,7, or 8 weeks at 75mg eod

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran dhea from 150mg - 2000mg/day. Tren 20-40mg/day. My weight went from 170ish to over 190. I have since cut the dhea dose to 150mg/day. Cutting, still over 190.
As far as bloat goes I did not notice any until I got over a gram a day with the dhea. At that point I ran low dose nolva (10-20 mg eod) and that kept me dry.
For the purpose you guys want to use it for I would say you could go with 150-500mg/day dhea.
Syr, I took it orally.

PGJPB

Awards
I ran dhea from 150mg - 2000mg/day. Tren 20-40mg/day. My weight went from 170ish to over 190. I have since cut the dhea dose to 150mg/day. Cutting, still over 190.
As far as bloat goes I did not notice any until I got over a gram a day with the dhea. At that point I ran low dose nolva (10-20 mg eod) and that kept me dry.
For the purpose you guys want to use it for I would say you could go with 150-500mg/day dhea.
Syr, I took it orally.
thanks, that was very helpful.

those gains were great and are actually encouraging me to possibly consider a higher dosage of dhea, similar to what you ran but maybe a little lower than the 2000mg/day.

I think this might be the one I try, still going to look into a bit more

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Syr, I took it orally.
So James, I am assuming you were using the DHEA to aid in bulking as well with dosages that high? For the purposes of keeping mood and libido ok, 200-500mg seems ideal. Was this one of your first cycle(s)? B/c 20 lbs on low dose tren alone seems like quite a bit of weight gain. And as far as PCT goes, running the DHEA into pct would help, but I still feel that at least running something like ultra HOT would be a very welcome addition. Also, James, how were androgenic sides like acne/aggression on tren compared to other substances you have tried?

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used testosterone(durateston250,sustanon250,prop), dbol(10mg/day), the 5mg primo tabs from Mex(no **** hehe, worthless btw) and lets see... Thats it as far as different typs of juice. Nothing heavy. Wait, laurabolin also (damn thats a blast from the past lol). Its been years. All spur of the moment type stuff. No plan. No clue really.
Didnt do any thing the right way as far as diet or training.

Fast forward to this past run, I was eating and training the right way for my body. I gained most of that weight on dhea alone. I threw the tren in at the end. Yes I was using the high dose dhea in hopes of adding weight, It worked better than I hoped. Dhea is very interesting stuff at higher dosages.
The only sides I had were from the high dose dhea. At over 1500mg a day I experienced what I cao only describe as roid rage of the worst kind. Im talking about the get out of your car, screem at your loved ones, stare everybody down, fight at the drop of a hat type rage. Damn near out of control. Scared me. That lasted for about a week and then I was fine. Happy even. Also a huge increase in sex drive. No probs with acne on dhea or tren for me. I did notice some bloat at very high dose. Thats why the nolva. Worked like a charm This pic shows me at 2g a day. You can tell by my face that I was not bloated.

Anyway I never stop taking the dhea. Just drop the dose. No probs. Yeah I think for sex drive and mood 200-500mg a day would be perfect and work very well.

Attachments

PGJPB

Awards
I have used testosterone(durateston250,sustanon250,prop), dbol(10mg/day), the 5mg primo tabs from Mex(no **** hehe, worthless btw) and lets see... Thats it as far as different typs of juice. Nothing heavy. Wait, laurabolin also (damn thats a blast from the past lol). Its been years. All spur of the moment type stuff. No plan. No clue really.
Didnt do any thing the right way as far as diet or training.

Fast forward to this past run, I was eating and training the right way for my body. I gained most of that weight on dhea alone. I threw the tren in at the end. Yes I was using the high dose dhea in hopes of adding weight, It worked better than I hoped. Dhea is very interesting stuff at higher dosages.
The only sides I had were from the high dose dhea. At over 1500mg a day I experienced what I can only describe as roid rage of the worst kind. Im talking about the get out of your car, screem at your loved ones, stare everybody down, fight at the drop of a hat type rage. Damn near out of control. Scared me. That lasted for about a week and then I was fine. Happy even. Also a huge increase in sex drive. No probs with acne on dhea or tren for me. I did notice some bloat at very high dose. Thats why the nolva. Worked like a charm This pic shows me at 2g a day. You can tell by my face that I was not bloated.

Anyway I never stop taking the dhea. Just drop the dose. No probs. Yeah I think for sex drive and mood 200-500mg a day would be perfect and work very well.
I am going to do something very similar. I am assuming that DHEA instead of Test will keep the side effects to a minnimum, as well as the gains, but oh well, this cycle seems like a good one.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran tren ace alone tren/halotestin 75mg eod as high as,150mg ed depending on what I was cycling for but u could do 75 mg eod for 6 weeks I found that quite moderate nice pump and some leans gains

MuscleJ

Awards
Did you dig up the oldest thread possible? The OP may have been waiting for your response before starting.