Hardcore diet is killing me!!!

Davidlee

Man your too kind. Big confidence booster thou, thanks. I always see these guys that are late teens and early twenties now, and its like, are they bigger than me??? I'm like, I have been working out for 20 years so I should totally look like the hulk yet no.... They can't have been lifting for more than a few years, yet I am questioning weather they are bigger or stronger than me. Its depressing and a motivator too. Thats why I am using a lil gear. I have worked out every which way possible. I know in my heart, I hit my genetic potential, I mean yea, I will fluctuate up and down, but I have already been to my top, and I wanna progress further. I didn't understand at that age, that I would plateau genetically because I was always making gains. I realize I have a tattoo on my calf that I did myself that says no steroids, funny lol. I did that when I was 18 with a homemade tattoo gun I made out of legos, toy car motor, ink pen, guitar string, and a model train transformer. Also put a retarded looking 100 pound plate on my upper right thigh. Only tat I'm proud of I got first, was the one on my right shoulder, a guy squatting in flames, the meaning being if he gets it up, he lives, if he goes down, he goes down burning. I will post a pic of it. Was very hard for me to make myself post that pic of me fat and my few days ago pic. I am never happy with how I look, and I feel I am not good enough ever, and I guess I was picked on too much as a child because I felt I would get negative comments on my pics that I looked like a bitch or that I am lying about my stats or achievements cuz I'm just not big enough to do what I claim etc. Damn, look at me, I have a friggin complex huh?
Ha man I am new to the entire working out thing and for you to be 31, workout like you do, maintain a healthy family relationship, and work the hours you do... Well man that's an inspiration.. Most people do not have the discipline you have. I hope to be as dedicated as you at 31..

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Ok on to today. When I woke I was hungry as hell. Barely able to keep from fixing a boat load of food. Got my supps in and gear, slimextreme and coffee and had two servings of kashi. Fine now. My back however, hurts like hell. Can't bend over at all. Hard to sit down or get up, same with laying down etc. Great pain... Lol, lets see, this has to be number oh 600 hahaha. I lost count how many times my back has felt like it was gonna sheer off. Yea, not really proud of that but still it is what it is. LOL DURABILITY. hahaha. I'm mad hurting thou. Gonna watch a lil more tv, go get my boys cleets, rent movies and prob do my HIIT cardio during a movie. Wifes gone with sister to go get nephews. Won't be back till tomorrow night. OMG, I just realized!!! Who's gonna cook DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah. Mummm not only my food making abilities all day, but dinner too, yeay!!!! :-( The first pic is the squat tat I got when I was 18. Still like that one. The second pic is when I was way into gamma radiation back in the um before time??? Third one is me at 16 hahaha. Then I believe the meet pic is one of the Nationals I won. Then its me at my fattest, 305, fookin sexy!!! HAHAHA. The next pic is where I got shot in the stomach with a .38 special by a stupid azz friend of mine messing with a gun when he shouldn't even be touching one. Lol part of the reason Ima C.C. 9mm keltec wit laser, ima shoot back!!! The last one is part of the reason I don't like zero carb diets. I am getting ready for halloween and I weigh like 200. I lost mad amounts of muscle.

Attachments

Davidlee

Goodness man, you have been every size possible :) stick with where your at now tho. Only 1 way to go.. UP

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Ha man I am new to the entire working out thing and for you to be 31, workout like you do, maintain a healthy family relationship, and work the hours you do... Well man that's an inspiration.. Most people do not have the discipline you have. I hope to be as dedicated as you at 31..
Thanks man.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Goodness man, you have been every size possible :) stick with where your at now tho. Only 1 way to go.. UP
Oh deffinitely. I know low carb diets work for some ppl, however for me, I gotta have a balanced diet, or my body eats itself. I plan to never let myself get so fat again. I was, whats the word, dilusional. Yea thats it. I ate like I always had. In high school I was about 215 my senior year, till football was out, but senior year after football, you get to sit and do shiyt at athletics, kinda was considered a senior perk. Kept lifting and eating without all the football or offseason drills. Shortly after senior year still at 18 yrs old, I was 235, but stronger. So I kept eating and lifting, not caring that I had started a stomach, because I was gaining so much strength. Over the next 4 years I went from the 220 class to the 309 class. It wasn't until I was at worlds and hanging out with this other extremely obese powerlifter(5 ta 600 pounds) and I saw how others were looking at him and how he breathed and how he got around. Well I saw myself headed that direction and it scared me. Thats when my unknowing self started dieting. Never got that fat again, but have been like 275 about 6 years ago. So easy for me to gain strength when gorging myself lol. For instance, this is what a typical day for me would be. Breakfast 4 sausage biscuits with jelly or syrup, 4 egos smothered in butter and syrup, and like 2 big azz glasses of milk. Probably snack on candy or pizza or something before lunch. Lunch could be a buffet or like I'd get two quarter pounders and fries and a shake and pop, or mix in a 20 pack of nuggets. Would always be snacking. Did go to subway sometimes, ya know eat healthy, 2 footlong meatball subs are healthy right? Dinner was usually as bad as the rest perhaps taco bell, I'd get like a mex pizza combo, and add enough other stuff to make it 3 times the meal. Prob eat again before bed too. I really ate alot. I imagine for a couple years I ate 8 to 10000 calories a day pretty regularly. Maybe more. I kinda got the diet that works for me figured out, and I have a lil will power at the table now so yep.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Time to head to town. Gonna eat on the way. Prob make a sandwich. Here's a couple vids from my past. The golf one is short and funny as hell, Its me golfing( I don't golf) at a tournament at our towns country club thats dedicated to my Dad(was a avid golfer), proceeds goes to local charitys, school for the blind, special needs children's therapy etc. The second one is me getting ready for World's in Vegas back in 99. About 11 at night after we closed the gym, I was a manager and trainer there.
YouTube - golfwithsound finalcut
YouTube - 860 Squat

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Okie, got my boy cleets, and got a percussion massager for him to use on me along with my wife and my 8 yr old. I need all the rubbin I can get lol. Had a protein shake before I left. mummm, few hrs before my next meal. time ta watch some mutant movie, get massaged and prob. pass out!

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
Only tat I'm proud of I got first, was the one on my right shoulder, a guy squatting in flames, the meaning being if he gets it up, he lives, if he goes down, he goes down burning.

thats sickk!! i wanta get a lifting tat not sure what or where yet th

Davidlee

I need to find out a diet for me. I have been going back and fourth with different diets and starting and stopping to eat different things at different times. I want to lose all my belly pudge so bad but nothing is helpin... I wish i had a trainer near me I could let look and diagnose me with what I need to do. I am going to post some pics for you in a few minutes and let you tell me what you think.

Im definitely gonna train my first kid to massage my back.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
hahaha nooo ****ttt ur body changes more than my gf's mood... n thats sayin something!

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
yo davidlee, ima trainer i can help u outt with a couple of good pointers... what r ur stats (age, ht, wt, bf) if u dont no ur bf have a trainer @ ur gym measure you and lemme no

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
I need to find out a diet for me. I have been going back and fourth with different diets and starting and stopping to eat different things at different times. I want to lose all my belly pudge so bad but nothing is helpin... I wish i had a trainer near me I could let look and diagnose me with what I need to do. I am going to post some pics for you in a few minutes and let you tell me what you think.

Im definitely gonna train my first kid to massage my back.
Sounds like a plan man. I'm sure theres a plan that will perfectly fit your needs, and I'd deff train tha oldest to massage lol.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
hahaha nooo ****ttt ur body changes more than my gf's mood... n thats sayin something!
Hahaha, well for now I plan on getting leaner, and staying that way, and every now and then, throw on some more lean size.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
soon, tell me ur not serious lolol
i wish i could say i was kidding.......i think safeway put something in their donuts and made me addicted.

at least ive gotten stronger in the past 2 weeks

im getting back on the diet tomorrow though. i thought i could handle carbs in the morning then do keto the rest of the day, but i cant, so ima just do straight keto again.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
As far as your diet Davidlee, your 6'3" 185 right? On my cell right now watching a movie. Ima check out your pics soon. The amount of muscle your holding and the amount of fat you are wanting to lose would change things for me. You said you was new to lifting, alot of times I have ppl just eat properly and gain a bit of muscle before I have them cut back and raise cardio, helped them having more muscle to be the calorie furnace.

Davidlee

but thing is i can't gain any unwanted weight since I may be going to fire academy within next few months and i do not want to have to struggle.. So right now Im basically trying to lose my unwanted fat until I get back from there and then do a long lean bulk and add in sum gear and alot alot of protein and try to get to like 6'3'' 215 this time next year of lean muscle mass.. 30 lbs of lean muscle is alot for 12 months ,but you know im just saying.. it could take 2 years but you get the idea

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Well I think I should have spaced my meals closer today, been used to the long azz days this week, gotta go right back to it monday... Prob still have some protein about 8. This was my dinner, sourkraut with fat free weenies(70 cals for kraut and 160 for the weenies). Two servings of eggbeaters 60 calories and a 25 cal slice of fat free cheese and some louisiana hot sauce. Coffee 20 calories for creamer. Yep, don't dat shiznat look YUMMY!!! hahahahaha

Attachments

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
but thing is i can't gain any unwanted weight since I may be going to fire academy within next few months and i do not want to have to struggle.. So right now Im basically trying to lose my unwanted fat until I get back from there and then do a long lean bulk and add in sum gear and alot alot of protein and try to get to like 6'3'' 215 this time next year of lean muscle mass.. 30 lbs of lean muscle is alot for 12 months ,but you know im just saying.. it could take 2 years but you get the idea
Well my route would be a appetite suppressant and possibly a slight boost to the metabolism. Keep your workouts hard, throw in plenty of cardio and rest. Have you ever figured your average bmr? If you have and you kinda know what you burn during the day, cut it back, still not losing, cut it back more. Well that is unless you was already eating too little and your metabolism has slowed. Have a cheat day at least once a week, it stimulates your metabolism to keep it going and keep it guessing. Did you post those pics???
Its pretty cut and dry until your body tries to compensate. Burn more than you take in. Do things to keep your body from slowing. If it does slow, you need to resume a normal eating behavior for a bit and then resume diet. Its a fight to keep the muscle and lose the fat.

Davidlee

See. I have 0 to no muscle mass. But I have hips that you cant see all that great in the pics.. I want to get rid of my hips, and a i have enough belly fat for rolls if I bend over.. My bmr is around 2k..

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
See. I have 0 to no muscle mass. But I have hips that you cant see all that great in the pics.. I want to get rid of my hips, and a i have enough belly fat for rolls if I bend over.. My bmr is around 2k..
Hey, I really don't see a need for you to be dieting right now. I feel you need to eat, and blast the weights. Get proper rest and you will get the results you desire. You have a body, which is a foundation, which is all you need. There is muscle there, but you cannot be discouraged you have been at it for four months. This is a lifetime kinda change. It will take time. I would totally discourage dieting for you right now. In my opinion it is totally counter-productive for your goals, and I do mean fat loss and building muscle. You are thin, and you are not carrying much bodyfat. Eat. I know you don't want to believe me, but eat man. Eat good thou. Alot of protein I'd say something like 60% protein 30% carbs and 10% fat. If your bmr is around 2000 I'd say a good starting point will be 32 ta 3500 calories, depending on how much cardio your doing. Watch the mirror. You will know if thats too much or not enough. I promise, that tiny little pooch you have going on will dissappear soon as your abdominals and obliques start growing. You could probably stay the bf% you are right now and add 40 pounds of muscle and look exactly how you are wanting. Concentrate on compound movements, eating and rest. When the muscles begin growing your bf% will decrease. You are hindering your progress by dieting at this point. You have to feed the muscle you do have, to allow it to grow when you rest. Please, give what I am telling you a big thinking session on. Eat right, which will help you gain the muscle you desire, and help keep any extra bf from coming along. This is going to take time. You gotta stay dedicated and you will make progress. If anything, eating right now, before you head off to the academy will help you, since you are working out and doing cardio. I am not telling this because I want you to fail, I want you to succeed. I want you to keep working out and for God's sake if I fall my happy azz down in a burning building, I don't want you ta be friggin dieting when your dragging me out!!! Lol. Your lifting, your doing cardio. The last two keys are eating enough of the right foods and rest. I know I am rambling on and I can do this forever because I totally feel 100% positive on how I feel on this. Man I can help you out with the workout or whatever you need. Sounds like capone is ready to help you as well. Looks like he's got his shiat down solid. I hope he's telling you ta EAT. Lol. The path is in front of you, run down the yellow brick road to the Golden Arches and tell'em ya want a grilled chicken sandwich no fooking fries and some tea or water or something!!! Jk. The other thing I wanted to address, is you wanting to take gear soon. Bro your 20 years old and just started. You really need to explore your potential before you go to gear. Stay on the right path, and you have a good chance of hitting your goal naturally. Either way, you need to have a good foundation before you use gear and that takes years. Your joints and ligaments and tendons need to have some working done first so they can thicken and get stronger. You go trying to throw on alot of mass right out of the gates and you could sorely regret your decision. Ya just want to be careful there. Your 20, your natural test is still high. As long as the rest of the pieces are in the right spot, you will progress, and probably quite well for awhile. Not trying to discourage you, just don't wanna see you get hurt. I will answer anything you ask to the best of my ability based on my research, my own experiences, etc.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
p.s. cute nephew, nothing like a happy smiling bubbly baby.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Ok just finished eating again. just over 1500 cals on the day. Guess what I had, guess. Nope thats not it. I had 2 servings of kashi a serving of 2% milk, and 2 servings of eggbeaters with salt and pepper and hot sauce. Oh and coffee. Lol. I drink coffee 24/7. I can drink coffee and fall asleep lol. Gonna watch another movie, get another massage, do 10 min of HIIT on the elliptical and go ta damn bed lol. My lower back betta heal overnight. Geez I hate this. Feels like a pinched nerve. Sharp pains shooting all over when I move wrong, which seems to be when I move lol. My backs sure gonna be pissed if it don't heal tonight when I do calves and abs tomorrow. It might just start screaming at me.....

Davidlee

ha good morning bro, I appreciate it all. I will just start eating. Maybe thats why I have not been able to lift like i want to. Should i take in all the carbs I want or what. Hope your back feels better.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I really don't see a need for you to be dieting right now. I feel you need to eat, and blast the weights. Get proper rest and you will get the results you desire. You have a body, which is a foundation, which is all you need. There is muscle there, but you cannot be discouraged you have been at it for four months. This is a lifetime kinda change. It will take time. I would totally discourage dieting for you right now. In my opinion it is totally counter-productive for your goals, and I do mean fat loss and building muscle. You are thin, and you are not carrying much bodyfat. Eat. I know you don't want to believe me, but eat man. Eat good thou. Alot of protein I'd say something like 60% protein 30% carbs and 10% fat. If your bmr is around 2000 I'd say a good starting point will be 32 ta 3500 calories, depending on how much cardio your doing. Watch the mirror. You will know if thats too much or not enough. I promise, that tiny little pooch you have going on will dissappear soon as your abdominals and obliques start growing. You could probably stay the bf% you are right now and add 40 pounds of muscle and look exactly how you are wanting. Concentrate on compound movements, eating and rest. When the muscles begin growing your bf% will decrease. You are hindering your progress by dieting at this point. You have to feed the muscle you do have, to allow it to grow when you rest. Please, give what I am telling you a big thinking session on. Eat right, which will help you gain the muscle you desire, and help keep any extra bf from coming along. This is going to take time. You gotta stay dedicated and you will make progress. If anything, eating right now, before you head off to the academy will help you, since you are working out and doing cardio. I am not telling this because I want you to fail, I want you to succeed. I want you to keep working out and for God's sake if I fall my happy azz down in a burning building, I don't want you ta be friggin dieting when your dragging me out!!! Lol. Your lifting, your doing cardio. The last two keys are eating enough of the right foods and rest. I know I am rambling on and I can do this forever because I totally feel 100% positive on how I feel on this. Man I can help you out with the workout or whatever you need. Sounds like capone is ready to help you as well. Looks like he's got his shiat down solid. I hope he's telling you ta EAT. Lol. The path is in front of you, run down the yellow brick road to the Golden Arches and tell'em ya want a grilled chicken sandwich no fooking fries and some tea or water or something!!! Jk. The other thing I wanted to address, is you wanting to take gear soon. Bro your 20 years old and just started. You really need to explore your potential before you go to gear. Stay on the right path, and you have a good chance of hitting your goal naturally. Either way, you need to have a good foundation before you use gear and that takes years. Your joints and ligaments and tendons need to have some working done first so they can thicken and get stronger. You go trying to throw on alot of mass right out of the gates and you could sorely regret your decision. Ya just want to be careful there. Your 20, your natural test is still high. As long as the rest of the pieces are in the right spot, you will progress, and probably quite well for awhile. Not trying to discourage you, just don't wanna see you get hurt. I will answer anything you ask to the best of my ability based on my research, my own experiences, etc.

great post. right on the money.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
You don't "get fatter" after a single meal;

Rosie,

i said i would get back to this sunday after my weigh in so,

Two sundays ago: 179 @ 9.4% bf
Last sunday: 180.4 @ 9.4% bf
Today: 182.0 @ 10.6% bf

No changes in diet, can only mean the added bf came from that one huge binge meal at the buffet, and it is possible to gain fat from a single meal.

Davidlee

Rosie,

No changes in diet, can only mean the added bf came from that one huge binge meal at the buffet, and it is possible to gain fat from a single meal.
Thats scary.. I slipped yesterday for the first time in like 2 months and yes I will start eating more but thing is why i didnt wanna gain fat b4 the academy so that I could run further and faster and be in better shape overall

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Ok, its Sunday. 3 weeks of gear and superlow cal dieting past. Took my morning supps and gear and upped my slimextreme today ta 2 capsules, not that I needed it, 1 was giving me very good appitite suppressing qualitites, I just wanted to see what 2 did, so I could see if it was slowly losing effect or if 1 is plenty for me. Probably go back to 1 tomorrow for the remainder of my diet. Breakfast was magical, 2 servings of kashi, 2 servings of eggbeaters and yep one cup of 2%. Lower back hurts less, however, um yea still hurting. I'm pretty sure what it is, is when I deadlift or squat with less than perfect form, such as being so damn horizontal at the beginning of the lift, that my spine goes thru a sheering effect. Causing massive amounts of pressure on my ligaments and tendons and muscles holding my spine in place. I also feel that doing that with my back slightly rounded as you could see,aka stupid, along with being that horizontal, I feel I pinched the cartilage in my lower 6 lumbar, yes I have 6 instead of everyone elses 5. Told that was a weakness but fu@k that doctor. Anyways, I feel that the collateral damage to the tendons, ligaments, muscle and cartilage or any combination of those, which some could be ok, is causing swelling around the nerves running down my spine, therefore limiting my movement in my back tremendously due to the less space for the nerve and putting pressure on it whenever I get even the slightest out of alignment, when normally with no swelling, it would be perfectly fine to twist, bend and move. I am drinking my second cup of coffee and within 30 min I will be going to hit my calves and abs. Most likely I will be doing what would be a light workout for me. Or I guess I should say higher rep, I will still kill the muscles. I just have to watch how much pressure I put on my L-1thru6 until the swelling is gone and my wolverine like healing abilities have done their deed. I swear I should have stayed in the weapon X program and let them put the adamantium in my body. Damn the luck, I thought it was just going to be a passing fad... Oh well. Wish me luck, this might just hurt like a motherf(@@)ker, however I cannot just not workout. Only way I wouldn't workout is if I had like 105 temp, chills and shakes, anything touching my body hurt, food was not able to enter my body, things were leaving my body at a accelerated pace, possible dizzyness etc. Ya know, tha I think I'm dying feeling, sick. Regular sick, yea screw my immune system, Ima workout. A individual bodypart injured, ima work around it, this ones hard, lol since my spine seems to be a central part of my body connecting it all together hahaha. Ima just have to have a talk with it when I'm warming up, and make sure it understands that I am the boss, and it will do as I tell it, or suffer the consequences. Ya know, I think I might just be a lil insane, a slight bit retarded, a whole lot of redneck(regretfully), and just a lil bit X-men lol aka 6 lower vertabrae. Anyways, back to reality, I did my 10 min last night of HIIT on the elliptical during the movie, really tough last night, harder than the other times, not due to my back thou, it gave me no issues for that movement. Will probably do another 10 min tonight. Bout to be off to tha races. I think being OCD helps me not miss workouts, cuz its like I feel like I have to, lol. Yeay!!! A sickness that helps me train due to mental instability!!!

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
ha good morning bro, I appreciate it all. I will just start eating. Maybe thats why I have not been able to lift like i want to. Should i take in all the carbs I want or what. Hope your back feels better.
Good morning as well brotha. Glad you are seeing the light. However I see a notion that you are wanting to go full swing the other direction, which to a degree is right, however, no do not take in all the carbs you want. You do that and I promise, you will overshoot your calorie needs too much and as soontobbeast said and I quote "OH ****" lol ok thats not a quote, but he ate to many donuts I think and well the DARKSIDE is hard to control once you let it get a grip. Thats exactly what I used to think too, I was gaining strength and basically said to hell with it. I would say thou, eat all the lean steak and chicken, tuna, lean protein sources you wanted, within reason. I would literally log all that you eat, get a book or whatever you need to give you calorie amounts for foods that aren't labled and log it ALL. I again would start between 3200- and 3500 and see what effects its having on you, then adjust higher or lower. Main thing is, stick to a certain amount of calories with little variance for at least two weeks at each change you make to the intake. It will take at least that long to see any difference it has made, positive or negative. I would make your protein somewhere in the neighborhood of 60% of your diet. 30% carbs, spread evenly across the day to help maintain homeostasis within your body, aka less cravings. That to me is more important than evenly eating the protein throughout the day, but you should still spread the protein out as well. How you feel during the day thou will be more regulated on the carbs you injest and how evenly you do so, go a long time without carbs during the day, cravings will begin to come over you, and they can be hard to control. Fat should be about 10% Just whenever lol. If your spreading the protein and carbs out, fats will be most likely spread out enough. Do not make your carbs that you do eat, whatever carbs. I know donuts and twinkies, candy, pop, sugared tea etc are most likely the better tasting carbs and the ones you will want, however they will spike your sugar levels and then when they drop, your cravings will skyrocket. Think wholegrain, blah blah complex carbs. Lol heres you a list of examples.
Pasta Macaroni Spaghetti Brown ricePotatoesOther root vegetablesWholemeal breads Granary bread Brown bread Pitta bread Bagel Wholegrain cereals High fiber breakfast cereals Porridge oats All bran Wheetabix Shredded wheat Ryvita crispbread Muesli Cassava Corn Yam
Oatcakes Peas Beans Lentils

Yea that was just a copy and paste, IDk what the hell most of that s**t is. hahahahaha.

Eat right, Workout properly with good form(as to not hurt yourself as I do, so I say do as I say, not as I do hahaha), rest, and plenty of Playstation 3 and listening to Eye of the Tiger, and you will succeed.

I also just looked back thru this and I saw you posted part of your routine.
What does your whole workout look like, including type and amount of cardio?
I like what I saw as far as compound movements, In my opinion every workout should center around compound movements. Isolation exercises then used to complete the kill. Include how many rest days you have and how many times you work each bodypart. Weather you go to failure, drop sets, pause sets, partials, cheat reps, isometric anything, negatives, supersets, bands, chains, blah blah. Any and all information, even if you think you are writing a book, will help show me as if I am looking through your eyes, at what you are doing, that way I can see if there are any red flags that pop up as I read, and we can discuss weather or not it is helping or hurting you.

p.s. Back is still hurting, but not near as bad as yesterday morning, meaning the swelling is going down.

p.s.s. With proper everything, nothing is impossible. I totally knew 2 years ago when I made this pic, I would have a use for it. PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!

Attachments

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
great post. right on the money.
Thanks for the backup, sometimes my retarded side shows too damn much and sometimes people disagree with me just for my added stupidity I throw out there. Its how I enjoy life. Lol. I totally wanna see him prosper. Back when I was like 19 I trained two of my younger friends still in high school and helped them become state champs in powerlifting, it totally makes me smile to help someone.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Rosie,

HAHAHA!!! FATASS!!! lol. Joking. lol. Totally can appreciate the conviction to argue and finish the argument that you are correct. Wait maybe your just getting old, and your metabolism is slowing, and it started slowing that very day at the buffet. That would totally explain the gain. Oh sh^t dude your gonna become obese!!! lol. Loved it. HAHAHA.
Gotta talk a little noise, haha, I'm jealous of your shredded azz. Good shizat.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Thats scary.. I slipped yesterday for the first time in like 2 months and yes I will start eating more but thing is why i didnt wanna gain fat b4 the academy so that I could run further and faster and be in better shape overall
Eating right, which means the appropriate calorie amount and the proper foods, aka don't eat crap food, is exactly what you need. I guarantee what I am saying. Don't eat junk food. Eat the proper amount of calories in good foods, feed your muscles and kill them. Rest. They will get stronger and gain endurance, because you are putting everything in its place, at the right time, and they will advance. Not only in size and strength, but in endurance as well. They will also possibly gain a little bit of efficiency between now and then, which will also help endurance. Starving or dieting at this point will not put you in better shape overall. It will just make you weaker than you could've been, slower than you could've been, and unable to go as hard or as long as you could have. Have faith. Your worries will be shown to be unwarranted.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
P.s. the chinese buffet isn't where you will find the foods I said to eat. lol. However I completely understand capones desire to eat 100,000 calories at one. Which now I will probably have to do as well at my next cheat day hahahaha!!!

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
On my cell now lol. I forgot ta say I think, weighed this morning 233. Can visibly tell abs are still slowly coming in better, and abdominal thickness front to back is diminishing.

scott2hott99

Awards
hey man great progress on the cut!
ive read everything you've be saying to david and i was wondering what you think someone who is higher in fat should do...like 6 ft 190 lifting for about 4 months. idk bf % i might get that later today or tomorrow

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
hey man great progress on the cut!
ive read everything you've be saying to david and i was wondering what you think someone who is higher in fat should do...like 6 ft 190 lifting for about 4 months. idk bf % i might get that later today or tomorrow

Thanks very much. Headed out the door now to hit my workout then five hours of driving to get two of my kids. I get on here on my moto q thou and yes even while driving, ik I shouldn't. Idc what your bodyfat % is. I can get a rough estimate from pics. A few pics will help alot for my mind to work. Also what kind of routine and your eating habits. The more info you can give me the more personalized ideas I can throw at you.

scott2hott99

Awards
alright thanks a lot man....and as of today im starting a keto diet with refeeds on either saturday or sunday...
before 3 weeks ago my diet was complete crap and i mean bad like i ate fast food and frozen pizzas all the time because i was out...then i started an eca stack and slowly started cutting out pop and pizza...then 5 days ago i switched from an eca stack to SX and i dont seem to be going down in weight at all but i do seem a little leaner and my strength is going up? dont know why

my routine looks like this now but i think it may change when i go back to school any ways to improve it would be great!
MON - chest, triceps,
tuesday - cardio or 3 hours of indoor volleyball
wednesday - back and biceps
thursday - cardio or 3 hours of indoor volleyball
friday - shoulders and legs
saturday - cardio or off
sunday - off

as i said i think this will change when i go back to school because i will have more free time and some to workout with. i think i may work out 5 times a week when i go back.
and here are the pics there from a week or two ago...definitely embarassing...just went to lifetime and test said i was 21%bf but idk

Attachments

Last edited:
hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Ok, workout wasn't too bad. 99 percent of my calve work is in my power rack standing with barbell on my back. I use some 2x3 tubing to build me a raised platform for my feet. Yea I weld and build stuff too. I prefer standing because idk when I will ever need to pick up something heavy from a seated position with my calves... wait ik ik, I come across a car thats fallen off a jack and i c its the perfect height for my calve to fit with my upper thigh tightly against toe bumper, I calve raise the car and save the mechanic. lol. ima idiot. Nyways I did 6 sets and blasted them, however I only went up to 225. Still a good workout. Reverse calve raises on my leg curl hurt... still killed them. abs were fine, barely noticed pain. obliques hurt a bit but ehh. blasted my forearms and about to get my daughter. Had a metrx protein bar for lunch after workout. overall it didn't hurt my bck too much and the added blood rushing around back there should help with healing, I just had to be careful not to aggrivate or make it worse. Healing thou. Cardio tonight. Then I gotta get some sleep, Capone said ima bad person if I don't get enough sleep, jk lol. 2 sx are deff working me. Will respond to other questions soon.

Davidlee

hahah good job. what do you think about 3 protein shakes a day. what if i felt like for meal 2 3 and 4 i had whey protein shake? would that be straight?

Davidlee

Okay heres the specs that you needed on me. Maintenance calories are 2600 - 2700. BMR is 2050. My routine is EXACTLY as follows.. NO isolated workouts. So basically since your my new personal trainer whether or not you like it, copy and fill in the exercises i should add and paste it back to me :) I do 30 minutes cardio 6a.m. every morning. Mon: Chest:
Barbell Bench Press 4x12
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4x10

Tricep's:
Close Grip Bench Press 4x8
Dips 4x Max

Tues: Leg's:
Deep Squats 4x 12/10/8/6
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 4x 12/10/8/9
Dumbbell Lunges 4x 8 (Each Leg)
Power Clean's 4x 8
Abs:
Lying Floor Leg Raise With Crunch 5x 20

Wed: Rest Day

Thurs: Back: Bicep's:
Wide Grip Pullup 4x 12
Chin Ups 4x 10
Bent Over Barbell Rows 4x 12
Dumbell Rows 4x 12
Pinwheel Curl 3x 12

Frï: Shoulders:Trap's:
Military Press 4x 12/10/8/6
Alternate Arm Seated Dumbbell Press 4x 10
Shrugs 4x 8
Upright rows 4x 12

Ab's:
Bicycle Floor Ab Crunch 5x 20

Sat & Sun Rest Days
Here is my new diet. Just made it up :)
Meal 1 - 5 - FOOOOD! Naw jk.
meal1. 3 whole eggs 1/2 cup oatmeal 1 teaspoon natty pnut butttter 475 cals
meal 2 and 4. whey shake: 1 scoop whey, 8oz FF milk, 2 teaspoon natty pnut butter and 1/2 cup oats - 450 - 475 cals (depending on how accurate the pnut butter i put in)
meal 3. 2 cans tuna, 1 can green beans, 1 banana, 2 teaspoons pnut buter - 500cals
meal 5. meat ( either fish, chicken, or beef) with some veggies, and some pnut butter - 600 cals
meal 6. some tuna and pnut butter for about 500cals..
thats like almost 3k cals.. Ill add a little more throughout day to get me to 3200 for 2 weeks.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
Oh another bad thing bout my back I noticed was I haveta walk like I got a cobb up my azz to keep it from hurting. hahahahaha.

Davidlee

is your back only sore from liftin or is it hurt from something else? rofl. i could see you waddlin around the house eating some dam egg beaters

Davidlee

hvy, after this cut what are you going to do..? just try and maintain? or later on you going to try and bulk up again. You know i could see you being a lean 245

Davidlee

eeeeh! also, how many reps, how many sets each, and how much rest time.

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
I wanna reply to all this but my responses are way more than I wanna do driving lol. Will respond when I get home.

Davidlee

Oh and let me say it like this. Look bro, 4 months ago I was about 220 pounds ( same amount of muscle I have now so it was all BF) and I lost it. Now that I am finally in a almost comfortable body weight your telling me the only way I can really buff up is if i gain fatty muscle and then cut down later. I get uncomfortable feeling when i eat 2k calories, much less 3k+ calories. I used to have ridges in my shirt where you could see the outline of my fat chest and hips.. (it only came from dating the same chick for 3+years) Now I actually have a chest with some detailed muscle to it and almost visible abs and you tell me I have to give it up to gain muscle. And what if while im eatin those cals I do 30 mins of cardio daily sweatin like a pig. thats still going to be so hard to go from eating about 1800 calories a day to 3200 calories a day.. IM confused and scared of what your response will be

hvylifter

hvylifter

Awards
  • Established
is your back only sore from liftin or is it hurt from something else? rofl. i could see you waddlin around the house eating some dam egg beaters
Ok, been busy as hell since i got home, bout ta shower n shave, n i gotta get up at 315am, but ima answer some questions. My back is injured, not just sore, I screwed up and I will pay for it for a bit. It happens.