Halodrol 50 Hypothesis

jsn

Awards
this jay cutler stack is safe for me to take if im 19? And how is this stack going to make me gain so much weight?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this jay cutler stack is safe for me to take if im 19? And how is this stack going to make me gain so much weight?
woa,woa it was totally a joke bro!!....dont ever waste money on anything muscle tech

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
rofl...thats all i got

jsn

Awards
lmao yeah as soon as i saw it was gnc i had second thoughts..... So then i should just stick to my vitamins,100% whey, fish oil, and im also taking some amino acids is that good?? Anything else i could be taking to get faster safe results?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
lmao yeah as soon as i saw it was gnc i had second thoughts..... So then i should just stick to my vitamins,100% whey, fish oil, and im also taking some amino acids is that good?? Anything else i could be taking to get faster safe results?

eat lots of real food. Milk, low GI carbs like oats and brown rice...get 7.5-8 hours of solid sleep, deadlift...squat...

lategainer

lategainer

Awards
prime time

Keep in mind you are in your prime years where you body is cranking natural Testosterone all over the place. The majority of us older guys wish we had that.

Focus on eating good to support your workouts. And if you are hitting a plateau take a look around here or other internet sites for some ways of mixing it up in your workouts. The biggest problem anyone has is keeping it fresh so your body doesn't adapt and then the same workout routine no longer keeps you growing.

Check a muscle mag for some inspiration, do some research on circuit training, HIT training, different routines, get a buddy to work out with you to really push you. But let the hormones do their work. -- aaaaah to be young again.

Good workouts - and keep pushing the metal!
LG

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That Jay Cutler stack comment was fricken hilarious. Gawd I hate muscletech.

Young1ne

Awards
Halodrol-50 Liquidgels

Sup All... simple question i have to ask..

i weigh 160lbs, im 5'6, ive been working out for years now, im on a very clean diet, i've tried a roid unfortunatly my experiences with sustanon-250 was bad, (dont recomment it at all) im actaully going to try Cypioniate & Deca next year but in the meantime i was reading on Halodrol-50, i work at GNC, and im about to start this product to try it out..

How should i consume it daily

- is it best in the morning, afternoon, night?

- should i start off with 1 cap/a day and work my way up to 3 or more or can i start fairly high due to my experience in supplements/Roids?

- i was going to take dim plus with it just in case eventhough studies show no real side effect?

and and other comments or remarks anyone willing to tell me i will be glad to listen..
thx Anabolic Minds Great Site, and educated Consumers

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Sup All... simple question i have to ask..

i weigh 160lbs, im 5'6, ive been working out for years now, im on a very clean diet, i've tried a roid unfortunatly my experiences with sustanon-250 was bad, (dont recomment it at all) im actaully going to try Cypioniate & Deca next year but in the meantime i was reading on Halodrol-50, i work at GNC, and im about to start this product to try it out..

How should i consume it daily

- is it best in the morning, afternoon, night?

- should i start off with 1 cap/a day and work my way up to 3 or more or can i start fairly high due to my experience in supplements/Roids?

- i was going to take dim plus with it just in case eventhough studies show no real side effect?

and and other comments or remarks anyone willing to tell me i will be glad to listen..
thx Anabolic Minds Great Site, and educated Consumers
You can do a search and read about a million Halodrol threads. Those will probably give you a good idea of the answers to your questions. As for me, I'd suggest that you follow the label dosing (50mg per day for 30 days). Most of the people who take higher doses are much bigger guys than you. Make sure you have a proper PCT.

adil

Awards
wont matter much TBH, but try taking at with a meal, and at the same time everyday - to maintain constant levels

The closer to bed you take it, the more it will 'shut you down'

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The closer to bed you take it, the more it will 'shut you down'
any explanation as to why this is? I know this is a popular theory but I'm not so sure I buy it.

adil

Awards
at night, the majority of test and GH is released

if you have taken hdrol close to bedtime then there will be a large concentration of natural test inhibiting substance in your body, therefore reducing the amount of natural test released

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
at night, the majority of test and GH is released

if you have taken hdrol close to bedtime then there will be a large concentration of natural test inhibiting substance in your body, therefore reducing the amount of natural test released
night time, bed time, day time, hammer time.... it does not matter.

You are correct in stating that HGH is pulsed at night time, but incorrect in stating the same with test levels. As test levels are higher in the morning. And I am not sure what the t1/2 life is of H50 but you will be suppressed so dosing time does not matter.

Your statement is unfounded and if it's not... show me how you came to that conclusion.

- Jonesie

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are correct in stating that HGH is pulsed at night time, but incorrect in stating the same with test levels. As test levels are higher in the morning.
My intent wasn't necessarily to attack adil but moreso to question the theory just to be clear. Again, I think his POV is the "popular" one but I just don't see it to be that clear cut.

Jonesers, it's also unclear as to whether or not that test levels PEAK in the morning or are RELEASED in the morning. I've read that blood levels of test peak at 6pm. So now we have morning, evening, and night. That's probably why I wanna nail chicks about 3 times per day :head:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I've read the same thing about morning test. release. That explains why we have morning wood, too.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
My intent wasn't necessarily to attack adil but moreso to question the theory just to be clear. Again, I think his POV is the "popular" one but I just don't see it to be that clear cut.

Jonesers, it's also unclear as to whether or not that test levels PEAK in the morning or are RELEASED in the morning. I've read that blood levels of test peak at 6pm. So now we have morning, evening, and night. That's probably why I wanna nail chicks about 3 times per day :head:
No problem mate. I don't think you or myself attacked him. Just questioned what he was posting.

"comfrontation" not confrontation......

I'm just more of a "show me" not "tell me" type of guy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff guys, its not just the sharing of ideas, but also questioning the logistics of the ideas that help us get to the most accurate conclusions.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Turinabol is a steroid that is still commonly used for those suffering with muscle-wasting diseases/disorders... With the structural similarities of H-Drol and O/T, I wonder how strong the anti-catabolic effects would be on someone taking severely low calories.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Turinabol is a steroid that is still commonly used for those suffering with muscle-wasting diseases/disorders... With the structural similarities of H-Drol and O/T, I wonder how strong the anti-catabolic effects would be on someone taking severely low calories.
First off, I see your logic and it would be interesting to see what would happen with halo during a cut.

My experience was that appetite was so ravenous on H-drol that I couldn't imagine having a restricted diet with it. I was dropping fat and putting on lean mass with about 300g pro and had to keep bumping carbs up until I hit about 400g before I could even put a dent in the hunger. I'd like to think that I could have went higher with both macros without adding fat.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Halodrol didn't raise my appetite when i ran it solo.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This is interesting. Good deal...

Kata1yst

Awards
night time, bed time, day time, hammer time.... it does not matter.

... And I am not sure what the t1/2 life is of H50 but you will be suppressed so dosing time does not matter.

- Jonesie
Hey guys, I'd like to jump on this thread having 3 H-50 cycles under my belt. As for the half-life of H-50, a Gaspari Rep. told me it was around 8 hrs. I'm not sure if he was absolutely certain, but I was wondering when to dose this stuff back when it first came out.

Also, I haven't seen anyone list the difference in gains for running this stuff 4+ weeks. It sounds like you can run it longer, but how much do you gain in the additional 2 weeks?

Thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I'd like to jump on this thread having 3 H-50 cycles under my belt. As for the half-life of H-50, a Gaspari Rep. told me it was around 8 hrs. I'm not sure if he was absolutely certain, but I was wondering when to dose this stuff back when it first came out.

Also, I haven't seen anyone list the difference in gains for running this stuff 4+ weeks. It sounds like you can run it longer, but how much do you gain in the additional 2 weeks?

Thanks
My opinion........ Run it longer than 4 weeks, and the dose is too low. Over 200 pound male should take 75-100mg.....remember this is my opinion based on my actual use.

bigphil2

Awards
Welcome to Anabolic Minds.
im new to the board. ive got the gaspari halodrol. is this the same as haldrol 50? Can you also tell me what are the post sups you should take after the cycle? thx

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Does the product you have say Halodrol-50 or Halodrol Liquigels?

marty35

Awards
? for u guys.....i started takeing H-Drol by competitve edge labs (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol)

Now i know this isnt the exact same substance as oral turinabol but very siminlar...but my ? has to do with detection times and steriod testing....i took 50mg for just about 2 weeks before being informed of possible steroid testing starting some time July...would this product still be in my system???

thanks in advance for the help!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
? for u guys.....i started takeing H-Drol by competitve edge labs (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol)

Now i know this isnt the exact same substance as oral turinabol but very siminlar...but my ? has to do with detection times and steriod testing....i took 50mg for just about 2 weeks before being informed of possible steroid testing starting some time July...would this product still be in my system???

thanks in advance for the help!!
Oral T in general has a very LOW life in the system. You should be fine.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
My opinion........ Run it longer than 4 weeks, and the dose is too low. Over 200 pound male should take 75-100mg.....remember this is my opinion based on my actual use.
I agree with Trip. My first run with Halo was at 50mg for 4 weeks and I felt absolutely NOTHING. No strength increases, no size, nothing. About a week into PCT though, there were increases in a few lifts which leads me to believe that it doesn't kick in until week 4 or 5. Also 50mg is too low of a dose imo.

iamhuge3

iamhuge3

Awards
YOOOO
Just got Some Halo.

Ran it once an 50mg/d. it was okay.
I am now on second day of 100 mg/d.
I will run it a month
I am currently cutting.
I Want to Also Gain Muscle.
Im 207 lbs and 15 %bf
I wanna lower that and GAIN MUSCLE.(which is why i doubled the dose.)

300-320 gram protein/day
250 carbs.
100 fat.

PCT

Still deciding. Probobly Gaspari Novadex and Test Booster.

Good Shepherd

Awards
YOOOO
Just got Some Halo.

I will run it a month
I am currently cutting.
Im 207 lbs and 15 %bf

300-320 gram protein/day
250 carbs.
100 fat.

PCT

What Brand did you get?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
YOOOO
Just got Some Halo.

I will run it a month
I am currently cutting.
Im 207 lbs and 15 %bf

300-320 gram protein/day
250 carbs.
100 fat.

PCT

Dude you're 19 & taking steroids for the second time?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
YOOOO
Just got Some Halo.

I will run it a month
I am currently cutting.
Im 207 lbs and 15 %bf

300-320 gram protein/day
250 carbs.
100 fat.

PCT

Do more research.

iamhuge3

iamhuge3

Awards
i researched it past 4 months thanx. Im taking **** for my heart, my kidneys, liver , and blood pressure so i think i got that **** covered

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i researched it past 4 months thanx. Im taking **** for my heart, my kidneys, liver , and blood pressure so i think i got that **** covered
You're 19 years old. Stuff a steak in your mouth and be quiet ;)

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm running H-DROL now so this thread has been very informative. Looks like I'll be extending the cycle.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm running H-DROL now so this thread has been very informative. Looks like I'll be extending the cycle.
8 weeks dawg. That's how we roll.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Welp. I've ran H-Drol numerous times at varying dosages and found no issues. Most supplement companies (incidentally, I rep for CEL) put the 4 week limit on the bottle to cover their own rears considering it is a methylated product and the longer you run it the greater the potential for liver damage... I respond well at 50 mg so I normally don't push it any farther but i've ran it at 100 with no real problems, except for high blood pressure.

I've also ran turinabol and honestly found no difference between it and previous H-Drol cycles. The gains were about the same and they stuck just as well.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Welp. I've ran H-Drol numerous times at varying dosages and found no issues. Most supplement companies (incidentally, I rep for CEL) put the 4 week limit on the bottle to cover their own rears considering it is a methylated product and the longer you run it the greater the potential for liver damage... I respond well at 50 mg so I normally don't push it any farther but i've ran it at 100 with no real problems, except for high blood pressure.

I've also ran turinabol and honestly found no difference between it and previous H-Drol cycles. The gains were about the same and they stuck just as well.
I love H-Drol, but the doses would have to be much higher to equate to Turinabol results.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I dosed the OT too low then as I found them comparable on my run. OT is pretty mild..
Yeah... I hear you, but better too low than too high in my opinion. CEL is definitely a hardcore company! Keep up the good quality products!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What have you guys found that is ideal for stacking for cutting purposes? Curious to hear opinions on this.
H-Drol, Furazadrol, 11-OXO.... nothin' beats it!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I hear you, but better too low than too high in my opinion. CEL is definitely a hardcore company! Keep up the good quality products!
Just you wait and see what we have coming... ;)

The non hormonal line is going to rock, as are the new PHs

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just you wait and see what we have coming... ;)

The non hormonal line is going to rock, as are the new PHs
Oh boyeee! Damn, I'm staying off of PHs for a while after this though... lol. Doesn't mean I won't stock up ;)