Halodrol 50 Hypothesis

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure the extra weeks would make a difference, you're strongest gains start in either your 3rd or last week. HD is closely related to OT, which is the same way and is typically run for 6 or 8 weeks.

streamline

Awards
Thanks, I think I am gonna go for a six week run at this stuff.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just took my first half tab of Halo, I always start off low dose on anything to see how my body reacts, will go with 25mg for the first three or four days and then go up to 50mg and end the cycle with a few days at 75 mg, this is my first Halo cycle. Hold on, I think I can feel it kickin in.. Not really, but I am excited to see how this goes.......

streamline

Awards
About 9 months ago I did a 30 day cycle of halo, I used a chart off of gaspari nutrition's web site. It was halo, navedex, and oresten-e. I followed it, and was pleased with the results considering I bought all the stuff at a local store, and didn't go south of the border. The only sides that had occurred were slight discomfort occasionally in the testes', mild aggression, nothing too bad were I would call it quits on this stuff.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
As usual - no one follows through with any sort of bloodwork (not that that is the Holy Grail - but better than nothing).

streamline

Awards
How much does blood work cost, and where would you go? And what would you say....hey can you take some samples for me so I can compare them in a few weeks after I have screwed around with some PH, and stuff? Is there a special lab to go to?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
For lipids and liver values - I think it cost me maybe 60 bucks. I used some site online. I went to a clinic in my city. I had the results faxed to me in maybe a week at most.

I just used Google to find the cheapest (whomever I used had a free lipid test if you bought something else when I got it done back in mid-'06.).
If I find what site I used - I'll post it.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
How much does blood work cost, and where would you go? And what would you say....hey can you take some samples for me so I can compare them in a few weeks after I have screwed around with some PH, and stuff? Is there a special lab to go to?
There are a number of sites that people use but I go through labsafe.com and have been very happy. They charge $50 for a liver panel and $50 for a lipid panel... but they have a deal where you order any test and can get a free lipid panel. So it ends up being $50 total for both liver and lipids, making the total cost for both pre- and post- only $100. You just order online and they fax over the paperwork to take in to the nearest lab clinic. Easy.

omied

Awards
yah, how was everyone's results? I just started my hd-50 (original batch w/ 10/07 exp. date) along with orastan A, taking 1 tab of HD/day and 2 caps of Orastan/day for 30 days. Will start Nolvadex along with an AI. in week 3. Currently at 9.8% BF at 163 lbs 5'7". Hopefully I have great results. I will eventually post a a log and before/after pics.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm bringin this one back!!!! anyone have anything to report on extended halodrol cycles???????

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Meds are not the same as hormones. Tapering is good for medications that cause dependency so that you don't get withdrawal symptoms but I have read that it is a bad idea for hormones. I dont know the exact reason but it goes along the lines of it is better for you to drop the hormones at once and start post cycle therapy. The drastic change will cause your body to restart the HPTA quicker.

Actually one time A doctor put me on a steroid for a spider bite. lol, I know it sounds weird. I got two spider bites on my leg, and they were oozing large amounts of yellow puss, followed by a rash that burn't and itched over my entire body.

It was awesome. Fixed the spider reaction real good. I dont know what kind of steroid it was, but it made me feel awesome, it was crazy, I actually enjoyed being at work. Funny thing is, I didn't even lift weights at that time in my life, I could have used it to some major advantage.

But anyways, He made me taper off of it so it would be easier for my body to return back to normal.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually one time A doctor put me on a steroid for a spider bite. lol, I know it sounds weird. I got two spider bites on my leg, and they were oozing large amounts of yellow puss, followed by a rash that burn't and itched over my entire body.

It was awesome. Fixed the spider reaction real good. I dont know what kind of steroid it was, but it made me feel awesome, it was crazy, I actually enjoyed being at work. Funny thing is, I didn't even lift weights at that time in my life, I could have used it to some major advantage.

But anyways, He made me taper off of it so it would be easier for my body to return back to normal.
bro that wasn't an anabolic steriod,they give corticol steroids for inflamation

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
bro that wasn't an anabolic steriod,they give corticol steroids for inflamation
HA! so true. I had a friend who blamed his hairy back on cortical steriods he got for a rash. i couldn't convince him otherwise.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I have cycled this same compound twice now with minimal sides both were 4 week cycles of 50mg and had great gains both times and kept them with great sucess! I am interested to see about the dosing and length questions also. My only sides from it was a little acne, aggression, and stretch marks the first time around going from 167 to 190 lol.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Well I have ran my Hdrol cycle for 8 weeks total. I never went over 75 mgs. No sides at all to mention. Testicular atrophy was nil maybe shrank 10-15%. In PCT now and its a breeze. Very mild cycle would have liked to gone up to 100-125mgs. I believe it went something like this 25/50/50/75/75/75/75/50.Not much in the way of mass but i was only consuming about 3000-3300 cals/day which is slightly above maintainance for me. Strength, vascularity and endurance and recuperation were the most noticable effects. Also my libido on this hormone was incredible, it reminds me of a nice dose of test, even till week 8 i still had good erections, raging libido(even maniquins at the mall were looking "doable") and nice creamy loads where to my suprise still going strong all the way to the end. All in all it was a very pleasant cycle. I would have liked to stay on longer but figured 8 weeks was long enough and to quit while i still had some size left in my balls. I recommend this especially to those whom its their first PH cycle, just obviously not as long and at standard dosing.

ironjat

ironjat

Awards
Just read through this thread, good info!

After my research It seems most people see gains later on in the cycle weeks( 3-4 )and that Halodrol seems tolerable at higher doses without side effects.

I am going to be Cycling some Mega-H(halodrol-50) next week.

I have used M1t, Superdrol, and Pheraplex in the past with good results. Last cycle was about a year ago.

I am 6'2 235lbs with about 15% bodyfat.

I am looking to get somewhat leaner.

I am going to be using regular supporting supplements, Milk Thistle, RYR, Coq, Fish oil, Mutli-Vs ETC throughout

my cycle is going to consist of the following:

week 1-2=(50mg)
week 3-4=(75mg)
week 5-6=(100mg)

This is my plan anyways, ill see how i feel after weeks 3-4.

I will keep my protein high as usual 1.5grams a per weight, and moderate with carbs, and just above maint on calories.

This will of course be followed by post cycle therapy.

I havent seen anyone try a similar cycle, ive seen the previous poster state he did 8 weeks. I'll see how it goes..and let u guys know.

Last edited:
MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. That's actually the exact same cycle I had planned to start last month, but decided to hold off a little on it, looking forward to see how it goes for you. Good luck.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt read this entire thread....but i am about 99% sure that halodrol is just the prohormone to OT. i'm not sure whay it wasnt said earlier in this thread. they are absolutely identical chemicals, except one requires conversion to the other by 17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.

what i am surprised about is that people are getting good gains from 50mg of a prohormone. conversion rate must be pretty decent.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I’m on my 6th week of H50 and finigenx. Dosed as following.
50/75/75/75/75/75 for H50 and 9/18/18/18/18/18 for finiginx. Solid strength gains and I’m up 10lbs in BW now with about a 1” gain in waistline at most. However I did run the same dose of finigenx combined with prostanozol at 150mg over a year ago and had similar results in strength, so for me it wasn’t that dramatic like would be seen with m1t. However sides are minimal to none, other than a littly testicular atrophy this last week. Liver values actually dropped while on cycle (using liver longer as well as other liver support).

I’m 5’9” and 250lbs

My progress can be tracked in my ongoing video log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/58778-kabukis-f-ed-5.html

Just hit an easy 440x3 close grip bench on Monday.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I’m on my 6th week of H50 and finigenx. Dosed as following.
50/75/75/75/75/75 for H50 and 9/18/18/18/18/18 for finiginx. Solid strength gains and I’m up 10lbs in BW now with about a 1” gain in waistline at most. However I did run the same dose of finigenx combined with prostanozol at 150mg over a year ago and had similar results in strength, so for me it wasn’t that dramatic like would be seen with m1t. However sides are minimal to none, other than a littly testicular atrophy this last week. Liver values actually dropped while on cycle (using liver longer as well as other liver support).

I’m 5’9” and 250lbs

My progress can be tracked in my ongoing video log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/58778-kabukis-f-ed-5.html

Just hit an easy 440x3 close grip bench on Monday.
sick videos bro. i hurt just watching those big squats.

and yeah, that finigenx will shut you down pretty hard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess est is having trouble getting raws in. i assume it is the same raw for all halo clones. so if you like halo clones, it might be wise to stock up.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions
This is my first cycle
Today is the start of week 4 of Halodrol-50, log can be found here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68562-gaspari-thyrotabs-halodrol.html

So far my cycle has gone like this
Week 1 50mg
Week 2 50mg
Week 3 75mg
starting weight 182.5 lbs
current weight 189 lbs.

I plan to keep taking the 75mg for the remaining week. But what I am wondering is what disadvantage would I have if I went with 1 more week (5 weeks total)
maybe harder post cycle therapy, libido issues? I am happy with my results but if I could go 1 more week that would be great since it will be quite a while till I ever do another cycle.

Thanks

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just read through this thread, good info!

After my research It seems most people see gains later on in the cycle weeks( 3-4 )and that Halodrol seems tolerable at higher doses without side effects.

I am going to be Cycling some Mega-H(halodrol-50) next week.

I have used M1t, Superdrol, and Pheraplex in the past with good results. Last cycle was about a year ago.

I am 6'2 235lbs with about 15% bodyfat.

I am looking to get somewhat leaner.

I am going to be using regular supporting supplements, Milk Thistle, RYR, Coq, Fish oil, Mutli-Vs ETC throughout

my cycle is going to consist of the following:

week 1-2=(50mg)
week 3-4=(75mg)
week 5-6=(100mg)

This is my plan anyways, ill see how i feel after weeks 3-4.

I will keep my protein high as usual 1.5grams a per weight, and moderate with carbs, and just above maint on calories.

This will of course be followed by post cycle therapy.

I havent seen anyone try a similar cycle, ive seen the previous poster state he did 8 weeks. I'll see how it goes..and let u guys know.

ironjat - I am the same height and weight as you, basically the same BF% as well. I did the same cutting cycle w/same dose not too long ago (but I added a few other things that you don't have in there and I went for 7 weeks). Have you thought of adding a Zol clone in there as well? At those doses, it went very well with a high dose of zol. Stacks very nicely.

here's my cycle and post cycle therapy in case you wanted to take a look. it went pretty well. no major sides either.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/69870-my-updated-post.html

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Ok so i have been taking halovar, a H50 clone, and have been thinking these same things. my issue though is its a 50mg capsule not a hard pill so how would someone recommend getting 75mg doses to step up? cuz as i see it only 50 and 100 mg doses are possible without popping the pill open and making a mess.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
studies also show that oxymetholone (anadrol) should be dosed at 1.8-2.3mg/lb. so for a 200lb patient..that means a 400-500mg dose per day. studies also "show" that it can be run for "extended" periods of time.

i wouldnt really place too much confidence in these clinical tests. the medical communitie's track record with steroids isnt exactly immaculate.

i have never tried OT, or halodrol, but i probably wouldnt run either for more than 6 weeks at 75mgs. i find that more is less, with orals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a few questions
This is my first cycle
Today is the start of week 4 of Halodrol-50, log can be found here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68562-gaspari-thyrotabs-halodrol.html

So far my cycle has gone like this
Week 1 50mg
Week 2 50mg
Week 3 75mg
starting weight 182.5 lbs
current weight 189 lbs.

I plan to keep taking the 75mg for the remaining week. But what I am wondering is what disadvantage would I have if I went with 1 more week (5 weeks total)
maybe harder post cycle therapy, libido issues? I am happy with my results but if I could go 1 more week that would be great since it will be quite a while till I ever do another cycle.

Thanks
i see someone else has ran a cycle with powerful, i love it on cycle. before i could never sleep on cycle, with the powerful i sleep just fine. cant believe more people havent tried this.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
i see someone else has ran a cycle with powerful, i love it on cycle. before i could never sleep on cycle, with the powerful i sleep just fine. cant believe more people havent tried this.
Sorry I should of been more clear, the PowerFULL is for pct. I did think about it on cycle but decided to stick to only Halo so I know what effects it has on me since it was my first time. I am definitely liking the Halo!

About to start week 5 at 75mg
current weight as of today 193 lbs.
:food:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
studies also show that oxymetholone (anadrol) should be dosed at 1.8-2.3mg/lb. so for a 200lb patient..that means a 400-500mg dose per day. studies also "show" that it can be run for "extended" periods of time.

i wouldnt really place too much confidence in these clinical tests. the medical communitie's track record with steroids isnt exactly immaculate.

i have never tried OT, or halodrol, but i probably wouldnt run either for more than 6 weeks at 75mgs. i find that more is less, with orals.
good info. you wouldn't happen to have a link to that study would you?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oxymetholone
Pronouncation: (OCK-sih-METH-oh-lone)
Class: Anabolic steroid

Trade Names:
Anadrol-50
- Tablets 50 mg
Mechanism of Action
Pharmacology

Suppresses gonadotropic functions of the pituitary and may exert a direct effect upon the testes.

Enhances the production and urinary excretion of erythropoietin in patients with anemias caused by bone marrow failure and stimulates erythropoiesis in anemias caused by deficient RBC production.
Indications and Usage

Treatment of anemias caused by deficient RBC production. Acquired aplastic anemia, congenital aplastic anemia, myelofibrosis, and the hypoplastic anemias caused by administration of myelotoxic drugs often respond.
Unlabeled Uses

HIV-associated wasting.
Contraindications

Carcinoma of the prostate or the breast in men; carcinoma of the breast in women with hypercalcemia; pregnancy; nephrosis or nephrotic phase of nephritis; hepatic dysfunction; hypersensitivity to any component of the product.
Dosage and Administration
Adults and Children

PO 1 to 5 mg/kg/day.
Storage/Stability

Store tablets at controlled room temperature (59° to 86°F).
Drug Interactions
Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin)

May increase sensitivity to oral anticoagulants, necessitating a reduction in anticoagulant dosage.
Insulin, oral hypoglycemic agents

Dosage of these agents may need adjustment in patients receiving anabolic steroids.
Laboratory Test Interactions

May decrease levels of thyroxine-binding globulin, resulting in decreased total T 4 serum levels and increased resin uptake of T 3 and T 4 . In addition, a decrease in protein-bound iodine and radioactive iodine uptake may occur.
Adverse Reactions
CNS

Excitation, increased or decreased libido, insomnia.
Dermatologic

Acne (especially in women and prepubertal boys), hirsutism and male-pattern baldness in women, male-pattern baldness in postpubertal males.
EENT

Deepening of the voice in women.
GI

Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
Genitourinary

Gynecomastia, prepubertal phallic enlargement and increased frequency or persistence of erections in men; postpubertal inhibition of testicular function, testicular atrophy, oligospermia, impotence, chronic priapism, epididymitis, bladder irritability, decrease in seminal volume in men, clitoral enlargement and menstrual irregularities in women.
Hematologic-Lymphatic

Iron deficiency anemia.
Hepatic

Reversible changes in liver function tests, including bromsulfophthalein retention, increases in serum bilirubin, AST, and alkaline phosphatase.
Lab Tests

Increased creatine and creatinine excretion, increased serum creatinine phosphokinase,; cholestatic jaundice, hepatocellular neoplasms, peliosis hepatitis.
Metabolic-Nutritional

Decreased glucose tolerance, increased serum levels of LDL, decreased levels of HDL; retention of serum electrolytes (calcium, chloride, phosphate, potassium, sodium).
Musculoskeletal

Premature closure of epiphyses in children, muscle cramps.
Miscellaneous

Chills, edema.
Precautions
Warnings

Peliosis hepatitis, a condition in which liver and sometimes splenic tissue is replaced with blood-filled cysts, has occurred in patients receiving androgenic anabolic steroids. They may not be recognized until life-threatening liver failure or intra-abdominal hemorrhage develops. Lesions completely resolve upon drug discontinuation. Liver cell tumors, often benign and androgen-dependent but sometimes malignant, have occurred. Drug discontinuation often results in regression or cessation of tumor growth. Hepatic tumors associated with androgens or anabolic steroids may be silent until life-threatening, intra-abdominal hemorrhage develops. Blood lipid changes, including decreased HDL and increased LDL, associated with increased risk of atherosclerosis are seen in some patients treated with androgens and anabolic steroids.

Pregnancy

Category X .
Lactation

Undetermined.
Children

Use with caution. Epiphyseal maturation may be accelerated more rapidly than linear growth in children and continue for 6 mo after stopping treatment.
Elderly

May be at increased risk of developing prostatic hypertrophy and prostatic carcinoma. Use with caution, usually starting at the low end of the dosage range, because of the greater frequency of decreased hepatic, renal, or cardiac function, and concomitant diseases or other drug therapy.
Special Risk Patients

Use with caution in patients with cardiac, renal, or hepatic disease.
Athletic performance enhancement

Should not be used for this purpose.
Hepatitis

Cholestatic hepatitis and jaundice may occur.
Hypercalcemia

Hypercalcemia, caused by stimulation of osteolysis, may occur in patients with breast cancer.
Virilization

May occur in women; observe for signs of voice deepening, hirsutism, acne, clitorimegaly, and menstrual irregularities.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you ran a-bombs at 500mg ED you would be yellow in 2 weeks.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude if you ran a-bombs at 500mg ED you would be yellow in 2 weeks.
case in point...do not trust dosing guidelines or safety recommendations laid down by the medical community concerning steroids.

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
All of you did hear the rumors about Halodrol-50 containing Desosxysulfate Methyl Testo right? Don Catlin said it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

e_man

Awards
so, we should expect an enlarged heart with the use of H50.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yea i have that article.............the First Batch ov gaspari halodrol cantained traces of dmt....the rest did not......the original are the ones with the 10/07 exp date and non scored blister pack.....

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
oh yea i have that article.............the First Batch ov gaspari halodrol cantained traces of dmt....the rest did not......the original are the ones with the 10/07 exp date and non scored blister pack.....

It contained enough DMT to test positive for DMT. Give me some reps for bringing it out. :lol: :lol:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Interesting stuff.

But, keep in mind that simply changing that 3-OH to a 3-one can make a huge difference chemically unless there are some active redox enzymes specifically for the 3rd position I'm not aware of.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Good input here.

Big question for me though is, how has everyone's libido been through these Haladrol cycles?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good input here.

Big question for me though is, how has everyone's libido been through these Haladrol cycles?
I ran H-drol 50/50/50/75/75.

Libido was elevated weeks 1-3, normal week 4, and I felt mild suppression in week 5. I would imagine 4 weeks at 50mg, as recommended, would give a mild libido boost with minimal consequence even in post cycle.

jsn

Awards
hey guys I'm new to this forum. I'm 19 and been working out since i was 16 on and off but now I've stuck by it for 5 months but haven't gotten major results. my friend recommended halovar(the halodrol-50 clone) but I'm not sure if I'm too young to take it what do you guys suggest?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
hey guys I'm new to this forum. I'm 19 and been working out since i was 16 on and off but now I've stuck by it for 5 months but haven't gotten major results. my friend recommended halovar(the halodrol-50 clone) but I'm not sure if I'm too young to take it what do you guys suggest?
I'd say you're too young and you should wait until you're at least 21.

jsn

Awards
Is there anything else that is recommendable for me to take at my age to increase mass gains in shorter time?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything else that is recommendable for me to take at my age to increase mass gains in shorter time?
I'd go w/ things that are proven to help, but also are safe. Some examples would be creatine, beta-alanine, lots of protein and carbs, etc.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the jay cutler stack from muscle tech....you'll gain like 40 pounds of rock hard body mass in as little as 1 week.......:toofunny: :toofunny: