Halodrol-50 : active ingredient revealed

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, Orastan is the same as prostanozol which is basically unmethylated Winny.
quick wuestion its the EXACT same compound as prostan? or does it just have prostan/winny like effects?

is it even an actual winny derivative like prostan?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oooh that so reminds me of some guy absolutley rippin me a new one for saying Max LMG is an androgenic coumpound thats very prone to androgenic sides and stacking it with more androgens would be a huge mistake. he then attributed to blame it all on the fact that i was a 21 year old know it all and the like. i then returned the comment with this

lol. he didnt have a comeback for that one.

I remember that, that was funny !!! age does not matter all the time for knowledge.:thumbsup:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
quick wuestion its the EXACT same compound as prostan? or does it just have prostan/winny like effects?

is it even an actual winny derivative like prostan?
From what BK said, Orastan is the same thing as prostanozol and after checking the labels, I saw that the ingredients were identical. So yeah, it's the exact same compound as Prostan, which is said to be unmethlyated winny or close to it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree age is just a mere number...
true and even though typically experience comes with age it is in no way a direct relation to their intelligence. the way i look at it is a young guy is better off sometimes, with a huge amount of credit given to boards like this one, because a bright intelligent young man can share in the experience and know how of the vetrans and be that much better off for it. so heres to you old guys:drunk:. just dont look down on me cause of my age.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
true and even though typically experience comes with age it is in know way a direct relation to their intelligence. the way i look at it is a young guy is better off sometimes, with a huge amount of credit given to boards like this one, because a bright intelligent young man can share in the experience and know how of the vetrans and be that much better off for it. so heres to you old guys:drunk:. just dont look down on me cause of my age.
I think that's true to a degree... But (and not to kiss the old guys' asses or anything :lol:) I don't think there is a substitute for actually EXPERIENCING something, and the majority of them truly have been there, done that...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Silence is the best substitute for brains...

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
From what BK said, Orastan is the same thing as prostanozol and after checking the labels, I saw that the ingredients were identical. So yeah, it's the exact same compound as Prostan, which is said to be unmethlyated winny or close to it.
it sucks. my GF did not get anything off of 100mgs.:blink:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Magickk...like the quotes in your sig...owned...:toofunny:

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Magickk...like the quotes in your sig...owned...:toofunny:
Yeah I wish I could remember the thread it came from... I literally fell out of my chair laughing my ass off after I read that **** man...

tremelo24

Board Supporter
Awards
So about that Halodrol...
I look at my box of it every morning, but I will be damned if I run it before I see before & after blood work.

I also have 3 bottles of Ergomax I am itching to use... but if halodrol ends up being the ****.. I dont want to have to wait 4 or 5 months before I run it.

Decisions decisions.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
there actually is some before and after bloodwork on the 2nd page. how credible it is is another story!

tremelo24

Board Supporter
Awards
how credible it is is another story!
Yep, those numbers mean nothing. I am a longtime reader here (despite my reg date) and I respect you guys waaaay more than some anonymous results.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So about that Halodrol...
Hey bro just curious but did you pick any of this up?

hopefully it isnt to toxic, as of right now tho methoxy trn seems to be kickin in quick with the lethargy in ryans log .:(

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro just curious but did you pick any of this up?

hopefully it isnt to toxic, as of right now tho methoxy trn seems to be kickin in quick with the lethargy in ryans log .:(
I picked up one, and I'm thinking about getting another. I've stocked up so much that I'm starting to think I might not get to use it all before expiration. Plus, I'll probably go to the darkside before I use it all. Oh well, test and sd are definitely complimentary.

Anyways, I won't be running the halo for a while. I was just trying to get the thread back on topic.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
it sucks. my GF did not get anything off of 100mgs.:blink:
Yeah, I've heard that the results of it were hit or miss Pro. I hope that I'm one of the responders and get results from it, if not, then I guess I'm out about 30 bucks or so. I might use it in a stack with SD or Phera-Plex, because people have claimed to have better results with it being stacked. Of course, with positive responses being n=a handful, I'm still a bit skeptical, but optimistic.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've heard that the results of it were hit or miss Pro. I hope that I'm one of the responders and get results from it, if not, then I guess I'm out about 30 bucks or so. I might use it in a stack with SD or Phera-Plex, because people have claimed to have better results with it being stacked. Of course, with positive responses being n=a handful, I'm still a bit skeptical, but optimistic.
i do suggest to you that you stack it, and im sure it would stack great with either of the 2 metioned there. i tried it with PP for 3 weeks @ 100mg and i felt it worked great. I dont think id even bother with it as a standalone, too many other better supps in the same price range.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I picked up one, and I'm thinking about getting another. I've stocked up so much that I'm starting to think I might not get to use it all before expiration. Plus, I'll probably go to the darkside before I use it all. Oh well, test and sd are definitely complimentary.

Anyways, I won't be running the halo for a while. I was just trying to get the thread back on topic.

Yep i here ya bro. Ive got quite a few methoxy tren as tren has always sparked my interest, and wasnt ready quite yet to go to the dark side, have 2 halodrols, 1 emax LMG and will pick up either methyl plex or actually PP.

The Dark side is coming closer and closer with everyday tho. I just wish the bro that had the halodrol log goin still had it goin but i guess not.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Yep i here ya bro. Ive got quite a few methoxy tren as tren has always sparked my interest, and wasnt ready quite yet to go to the dark side, have 2 halodrols, 1 emax LMG and will pick up either methyl plex or actually PP.

The Dark side is coming closer and closer with everyday tho. I just wish the bro that had the halodrol log goin still had it goin but i guess not.
Yeah, what ever happened to that log :confused:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, what ever happened to that log :confused:
I was thinkin the same thing. I think he might have gotten banned. He was getting smart with a Mod and coppin an attitude so he probly went :run:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I was thinkin the same thing. I think he might have gotten banned. He was getting smart with a Mod and coppin an attitude so he probly went :run:
I think that he was a victim of the ryansm :banned:stick.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that he was a victim of the ryansm :banned:stick.
na that was the Methoxy TRN log. this other guy picked a fight with B5150. both those guys were cocky suck my toes i dont care that your a mod and i dont know any better but im running a log so im god now A-holes. Im glad in the end they got banned cause now someone more rliable has stepped forward to run a log on MEO-TRN and hopefully soon the same will happen with Halodrol.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some halodrol-50 a second ago, I'm going to start it monday with my phera-plex / superdrol / prostanozol cycle... I'll keep my progress in my log... btw - I'll be mega-dosing both the halodrol and the prostanozol at 200mg / day - I really need to get big and ripped before I go home for christmas guys!!!!1 lollerskates!!!!

;)

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
na that was the Methoxy TRN log. this other guy picked a fight with B5150. both those guys were cocky suck my toes i dont care that your a mod and i dont know any better but im running a log so im god now A-holes. Im glad in the end they got banned cause now someone more rliable has stepped forward to run a log on MEO-TRN and hopefully soon the same will happen with Halodrol.
Yeah, it was one or the other, my memory's kinda sketchy.:D

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how long before we figured out what this stuff is exactly....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some halodrol-50 a second ago, I'm going to start it monday with my phera-plex / superdrol / prostanozol cycle... I'll keep my progress in my log... btw - I'll be mega-dosing both the halodrol and the prostanozol at 200mg / day - I really need to get big and ripped before I go home for christmas guys!!!!1 lollerskates!!!!

;)
WTF? Roller skates? is that what you wanted for christmas?:stick:lol

So wow your going to throw Halodrol in there as well? where is it going to fit in? are you planning on running it along side anything else besides prostan? tell us what your doin in your log.... if you havent allready ill go check:run:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established

;)
I can't promise you being big and ripped but I can deliver one thing, here you go:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established

;)

Dude keep the Halodrol for next cycle or throw out the superdrol and use the halodrol instead. Stacking three methyl wether together or seperate will be too dangerous bro. Take care

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
No ****, I was wondering if he was serious or joking. Still am, actually.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i went over and asked the same exact ? in his current log.

i agree though that substitution is ok but adding it would be a mistake. 2 is already pushing the envelope, even if it did work for me, but 3 is just asking for hurt.

im sure youll make a smart choice any ways.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just run H-50 by itself for us?

We won't be able to tell the effect of H-50 with 17 other anabolics thrown in, now will we? :p

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just run H-50 by itself for us?

We won't be able to tell the effect of H-50 with 17 other anabolics thrown in, now will we? :p
ya hes allready started the PP so thats outta the question. damn man with all this going on and no one running Halodrol i just might do it and run a log when mine gets in next week. i would prefer some more background on it and a little more time between cycles but someones gotta give us some info on this mess.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.

A friend of a guy I work with (we all lift at the same gym) was looking for advice on what to take. I suggested H-50. He seemed interested with the info I gave him from what we've heard from Kellner and others. I think he's gonna start-up around mid-December. I'll keep you guys updated if he does run H-50 (I recommend it solo - so I can see what it does).

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
ya hes allready started the PP so thats outta the question. damn man with all this going on and no one running Halodrol i just might do it and run a log when mine gets in next week. i would prefer some more background on it and a little more time between cycles but someones gotta give us some info on this mess.
I got my H-50 allready, and wanted to start it right away, as it has been a while since I last did a cycle. the only thing is, that I would like to keep a log of this, but I want to include some blood work with it, to see how it affects it. So if I can go and get the blood work done(of course before and after) I will definately get a log started asap. If not, i might just go ahead and do a log with out the blood work, and just report on the effects of it. I hope this stuff is good:)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got my H-50 allready, and wanted to start it right away, as it has been a while since I last did a cycle. the only thing is, that I would like to keep a log of this, but I want to include some blood work with it, to see how it affects it. So if I can go and get the blood work done(of course before and after) I will definately get a log started asap. If not, i might just go ahead and do a log with out the blood work, and just report on the effects of it. I hope this stuff is good:)
Either way it would be sweet. and if you didnt get pre b/w (wich would obviously be best for comparison) you caould at least compare it to the norm ranges and see where you stand. I really cant wait though to see how this turns out, so much hype surrounding it it would really be nice to see some real world results to back it up.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Either way it would be sweet. and if you didnt get pre b/w (wich would obviously be best for comparison) you caould at least compare it to the norm ranges and see where you stand. I really cant wait though to see how this turns out, so much hype surrounding it it would really be nice to see some real world results to back it up.
Yeah, I am going to do it it either way, and keep a log. I am also going to take measurments, and try and get some before and after pictures as well. I will try and get this started at the beginning of this next week comming up. Hopefully I can get the b/w done! I will definately keep you posted. I also can't wait to see if this stuff is really all it is hyped up to be.:head:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Swole - please, please get before and after bloodowork done.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Swole - please, please get before and after bloodowork done.
Definately will try! I do not want to do it until I get the b/w done, but that damned box just keeps looking at me all the time. :twisted: ..LOL!! I will hold of though to see if I can get the b/w done.

PGJPB

Awards
I am interested in some logs or something. I have everything ready for an oral cycle, except the oral. I have the all the supps and pct stuff, just can't decide to go for SD or to pick up the H-50. If the H-50 is supposed to be that much better, then I might wait a bit. But waiting is killing me at this point.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude keep the Halodrol for next cycle or throw out the superdrol and use the halodrol instead. Stacking three methyl wether together or seperate will be too dangerous bro. Take care
:lol: it was just a joke bro.... thought it was obvious ;)

tonyg41

Awards
hello everyone im new to forum i joined and posted because i plan to cycle halodrol and some other gaspari supplements ive been lifted on and off for about 3 years im planning to start a cycle tomorrow on halodrol -50 orastan e and novedex XT im gonna cycle exactly how gaspari says except for when i start novedex im going to take less and less for the last two weeks i was told to by a guy in gym because he said the testosterone levels will drop if u just stop taking it cold turkey in 4th week of it so on 3rd week i will only take 3 a day and last week i will do M3 T3 W2 T2 F1 S1 S1 Those are days of week for anyone that might get confused sorry the only other supplements ill be taking is creatine and whey protein i was informed about the product by a friend of mine who takes orastan e and novedex but doesnt take halodrol because he has seziure disorder and he said he had very good gains from the other two products and i trust him so im going for it i will report back to you guys what i feel and see thanks for reading i am 19 5'6 198lbs 25%bf so i got some weight to lose aswell any questions or to message me to tell me im a nut IM me tonyg41 or email me [email protected]

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
i am 19 5'6 198lbs 25%bf so i got some weight to lose aswell any questions or to message me to tell me im a nut IM me tonyg41 or email me [email protected]
You should read the board rules before posting. Hopefully your stay here is not shortened due to your ingnorance of the rules and you have the opportunity to learn about the substances you are going to put in your body before you do harm to yourself. Check this link out before future posts:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/3576-important-under-21-read-before-posting.html

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hello everyone im new to forum i joined and posted because i plan to cycle halodrol and some other gaspari supplements ive been lifted on and off for about 3 years im planning to start a cycle tomorrow on halodrol -50 orastan e and novedex XT im gonna cycle exactly how gaspari says except for when i start novedex im going to take less and less for the last two weeks i was told to by a guy in gym because he said the testosterone levels will drop if u just stop taking it cold turkey in 4th week of it so on 3rd week i will only take 3 a day and last week i will do M3 T3 W2 T2 F1 S1 S1 Those are days of week for anyone that might get confused sorry the only other supplements ill be taking is creatine and whey protein i was informed about the product by a friend of mine who takes orastan e and novedex but doesnt take halodrol because he has seziure disorder and he said he had very good gains from the other two products and i trust him so im going for it i will report back to you guys what i feel and see thanks for reading i am 19 5'6 198lbs 25%bf so i got some weight to lose aswell any questions or to message me to tell me im a nut IM me tonyg41 or email me [email protected]
You're a Nut!!! :whip:

Adams

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
prolly a fed or someone working for USAToday...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
prolly a fed or someone working for USAToday...
Magikk... just noticed your from my hometown... of course before I joined the military... now its just home of record.

Adams

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Magikk... just noticed your from my hometown... of course before I joined the military... now its just home of record.

Adams
Nice... I'm not originally from this area. Were you from the IL side or the MO side?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice... I'm not originally from this area. Were you from the IL side or the MO side?
MO, lived in STL for quite awhile, then moved right out to the suburbs... Arnold.

Adams