Halodrol-50 : active ingredient revealed

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
pp is by far my favorite of the new PS. superdrol made me feel kind if run down and sick. ill put egromax #2, and than superdrol, personally.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Phera-Plex could be pretty hard on the hair. Anyone who is prone to MPB ever used it? I dont see how it can be so androgenic and not be hard on the hair. I'd rather stick w/ something less androgenic (more like OT). The only prohormone that tempted me previously was m4ohn.
well it could be as easy as it doesnt directly aromatize to DHT (the main cause for hair loss) like many androgens can and do, but i dont think that it is much of a worry unless your extremely prone to MPB, JMHO.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah what he said !!! I love it and i have done emax with oily, itchy scalp, and teenage acne like sides at 30 mgs, but i am doing 30 mgs with little sides, but gains of 5lbs of solid muscle not water weight while cutting, and using Basic Cuts !!!
ya i wasnt gonna say it cause i felt like ive said it everywhere on these boards but i gained 17 lbs while shredding fat bringing ~20-22 lbs gain lbm, just finished PCT and still have 13 of the original 17 and all the strength. i had stacked it with prostan too which just added to the fun.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
well it could be as easy as it doesnt directly aromatize to DHT (the main cause for hair loss) like many androgens can and do, but i dont think that it is much of a worry unless your extremely prone to MPB, JMHO.
Well, if its not a derivative of DHT and doesnt convert to DHT maybe its not that bad. It sounds very tempting. What seems to be the optimal dosage range?

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
i never tried PP thats probably why I didn't add it to the best PH/PS for me :).... how were your guys mass gains on it?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, if its not a derivative of DHT and doesnt convert to DHT maybe its not that bad. It sounds very tempting. What seems to be the optimal dosage range?
i did just fine at the suggested range of 10mg (given im 185lbs) then continued upward to 20 mg, gained bout 12 lbs first 2 weeks, unreal strength gains @ 20 but when i bumped to 30 week 3 i about shat myself with the effects. all day pumps. i mean hold a water bottle too long play some video games with your arms slightly curled and they get big and HARD in no time, i think its optimum @ 30 but would definatley ramp up to it as not to spoil the effects and avoid overdosing by the end of cycle. i think that far too often this is the case where someone gets overanxious and blows their tolerance out of the water with huge doses to start. just be patient and reap the rewards. i seriously started feeling "on" within 3 or 4 Days, it works that fast.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
isnt this a halodrol log? Sorry i hijacked check out my Basic cuts log, where i talk about PP will be posting pics soon, and after my 8 week cycle. Yes 8 weeks to reap those gains...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
isnt this a halodrol log? Sorry i hijacked check out my Basic cuts log, where i talk about PP will be posting pics soon, and after my 8 week cycle. Yes 8 weeks to reap those gains...
aint really a log so i dont feel so bad but i love PP, halowhat?

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Phera-Plex could be pretty hard on the hair. Anyone who is prone to MPB ever used it? I dont see how it can be so androgenic and not be hard on the hair. I'd rather stick w/ something less androgenic (more like OT).
Im with you, I would rather take stuff with very low androgenic sides, even if its not nearly as strong.

Previously Ive said on this forum that Im done with pro-hormones and Im going back to Var if I cycle again, but this Halodol OT has me thinking I could save some big $$$ and get similar results, with little or no difference in sides to Var ( which I had none ).

BTW I suffer from MPB but I take finistride ( 0.5mg/day) and rogaine ( 5% twice daily ) to combat it.

Ive never tried PP but Ive run EMax and didnt notice any increase in hairloss.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
ASAP
:FUfinger:

I'ma send Willie after you with his 17+" guns.

David220

Awards
Since you mentioned testers... was any blood work done? How is this compound on the lipid profile? What was seen in terms of liver enzyme response?

Thanks BK. Your willingness to take the time to help us understand is appreciated.
Blood work on testers of Halodrol 50.
Subject 1 was a 34 year old male, 6'3" and 222# when he started (no BF available). He took H-50 for 28 days at 50mg per. He claims to have been clean for over a year.

Labs Before -

ALT 45 IU/L
AST 31 IU/L

Cholesterol 182 mg/dL
Triglyceride 140 mg/dL
HDL 36 mg/dL

Labs on Day 28

ALT 64 IU/L
AST 40 IU/L

Cholesterol 196 mg/dL
Triglyceride 166 mg/dL
HDL 23 mg/dL

weighed in at 234 pounds in Day 28. Gain of 12 pounds.

Subject 2 was a 6'6', 320 pound guy (at our booth at the "O") and he took 2 per day

Labs Before -

ALT 58 IU/L
AST 32 IU/L

Cholesterol 202 mg/dL
Triglyceride 178 mg/dL
HDL 36 mg/dL

Labs on Day 28

ALT 88 IU/L
AST 62 IU/L

Cholesterol 220
Triglyceride 181 mg/dL
HDL 21 mg/dL

weighed in at 340 pounds in Day 28. (gain of 20 pounds)

Subject 3 was 5'8" and 175 pounds at the start and had never used any type of gear, legal or otherwise-

Labs before

ALT 20 IU/L
AST 18 IU/L

Did not get lipids done

Labs on Day 28

ALT 44 IU/L
AST 36 IU/L

Did not get lipids done.

This guy weighed 208 pounds when he was done (well it was his virgin cycle) for a gain of 33 pounds. Not bad.

Burner

Awards
So, we cant really make any comments on camparing OT and halodrol in terms of effectiveness yet can we? I mean if this data is true, wouldnt halodrol appear to be more effective in mass gains than real OT? I've never used OT, but i have never heard of anyone gaining 20-30 pound on it alone in 28 days.

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
33lbs in 30 days... ok i know there is lots of bullshit, but this is getting out of hand, who is gonna believe that a 11 year old?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im with you, I would rather take stuff with very low androgenic sides, even if its not nearly as strong.

Ive never tried PP but Ive run EMax and didnt notice any increase in hairloss.
definately not trying to be a dick or anything, and i dont expect you to take my word for fact but search the boards your self and youll find, YES ITS HIGHLY ANDROGENIC BUT IT DOESNT SEEM TO BARE ALL THE SIDES OF A HIGHLY ANDROGENIC SUPP. as well as the fact that many more fellows have complained horribly about androgenic sides from emax and you yourself tried it with no complications, if you read above the androgenic benifits should be approx the same between the two but meanwhile the PP is bout twice as anabolic, not something im gonna complain about. just making sure you know what it is your thinking bout passing up.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
33lbs in 30 days... ok i know there is lots of bullshit, but this is getting out of hand, who is gonna believe that a 11 year old?
i dont know man if this guy had his stuff together and it was his first cycle ever its feezable although still unlikely. ive gained 18 lbs in 30 days and that was just last cycle, imagine if i had that supp the first time i ever introduced exogenous hormones into my body?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont know man if this guy had his stuff together and it was his first cycle ever its feezable although still unlikely. ive gained 18 lbs in 30 days and that was just last cycle, imagine if i had that supp the first time i ever introduced exogenous hormones into my body?
Yea idk it kinda seems feasible but in a way it doesnt. I mean my first ever 1-ad cycle was crazy. I gained like 15 lbs on it easily and kept all of it. My lifts went up so much. Now i try SD and dont grow or get any strength increase. So since he was a "virgin" technically speaking and if this really is a supp thats good then i wouldnt put it passed it.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Turinabol would probably have the same effect on its own, yet we wouldn't know 'cause noone's ever posted a log on using it solo.. Also, it's a really old-school product with a specific use (cutting/muscle sparing) and in very limited outlet (only 2 labs available) so it's not a forum favorite for those reasons.. ;)

If I made the investment months ago as planned, I'd have something to compare it to..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turinabol would probably have the same effect on its own, yet we wouldn't know 'cause noone's ever posted a log on using it solo.. Also, it's a really old-school product with a specific use (cutting/muscle sparing) and in very limited outlet (only 2 labs available) so it's not a forum favorite for those reasons.. ;)

If I made the investment months ago as planned, I'd have something to compare it to..
Well then why didnt ya! GOSH Pete! jk bro jk :blink: :run:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't because my lab subject needs the break from exogenous substances, plus that little critter hates needles.. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't because my lab subject needs the break from exogenous substances, plus that little critter hates needles.. ;)

Aaaaahhh, urs too? Sucks when they need rest. Just wanna keep pushing and pushing! :cheers: :stick:

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Probably the majority will beleive it. Sad and another reason why these should be banned. The "subjects" all took imo, large hits to their liver enzymes and lipds over a short peroid of time. Also, how many of these kids, who are going to use this drug, are going to only use 1 tab???? Using more than the "recommended" dose is endemic in the supplement industry. GN stresses to only use one tab and only for a short period of time. Why? Because GN knows that this drug is very toxic and your body can only handle for so long. So there they go pushing a toxic drug on hundreds of kids who will probably take 2x+ the "rec" dose. 18-21 year old kids who should never be touching these drugs will be able to order them up online, pop a few back, hit the weekend parties and wonder why they are turning yellow.

ahhhh these responsible tiny lil firms with no money to spend on real testing and research or even real chemists. They spend all their money creating the illusion that ther toxic swill is just as safe as the real drugs produced by real pharma companies with real chemists, with names, not pen names and the like.

Hopefully H-50 et al are banned before too many kids hurt themselves on it.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Probably the majority will beleive it. Sad and another reason why these should be banned. The "subjects" all took imo, large hits to their liver enzymes and lipds over a short peroid of time. Also, how many of these kids, who are going to use this drug, are going to only use 1 tab???? Using more than the "recommended" dose is endemic in the supplement industry. GN stresses to only use one tab and only for a short period of time. Why? Because GN knows that this drug is very toxic and your body can only handle for so long. So there they go pushing a toxic drug on hundreds of kids who will probably take 2x+ the "rec" dose. 18-21 year old kids who should never be touching these drugs will be able to order them up online, pop a few back, hit the weekend parties and wonder why they are turning yellow.

ahhhh these responsible tiny lil firms with no money to spend on real testing and research or even real chemists. They spend all their money creating the illusion that ther toxic swill is just as safe as the real drugs produced by real pharma companies with real chemists, with names, not pen names and the like.

Hopefully H-50 et al are banned before too many kids hurt themselves on it.
dude dont push the ban. if they want to take it and screw themselves up then so be it. its not kids but adults too. people of all ages are stupid. why is it always just the kids people bring up?

Brooklyn

Awards
ahhhh these responsible tiny lil firms with no money to spend on real testing and research or even real chemists.
First, Gaspari, not a "tiny little firm" has been as of late one of the most reputable supplement companies manufacturing cutting-edge products and have sponsored legitimate independent research studies into several of their products, as well as detailed product assays to demonstrate effiacy and potency. I hardly think that you've checked.
They spend all their money creating the illusion that ther toxic swill is just as safe as the real drugs produced by real pharma companies with real chemists, with names, not pen names and the like.
Safe as the real drugs? The drugs are real either way, and as I recall, Big Pharma tends to have a pretty shoddy record as far as falsifying evidence to get dangerous drugs approved, such as Vioxx, Zoloft and Aspartame. The effects of too much of any of those or most Big Pharma mainstays rival or outweigh those of something like Orastan-E, Superdrol or Phera-Plex.

Companies like Gaspari, DS, Ergopharm and, yes, ALRI have been trying to make a living while providing supplements that provide a legal alternative to an indictment for possession or distribution of Schedule III drugs. Yes, supplement stores should not sell such supplements to persons under 18. However, there is nothing that a supplement company alone can do to force such a policy. Furthermore, attempting to do so would be contradictory to the entire principle upon which these supplements are developed and sold. The solution to possible abuse is not a ban on use. That is the mistake made by lawmakers which has placed thousands of otherwise upstanding citizens in legal jeopardy.

I don't think you'll be seeing the mass number of jaundiced teens going to the ER that you expect.

The last ban eliminated the grand scale market for substances like M1T, which were marketed much more aggressively and widespread than the current products. Yes, some idiots abuse Superdrol and the like. Have we seen the gross abuses reported that you can do a search for on M1T? No. You want to stop teens from abusing their bodies, you might want to focus first on alcohol, cigarettes and recreational drug abuse.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
... why is it always just the kids people bring up?
I hear you bro! Usually people that hide behind "save the kids" either have hidden agendas or they just parrot what the've heard elsewhere and pass it on.

Atlas

Awards
I actually saw a post from a guy on another board who did a Turinabol only cycle. He got a nice 8 or 9 LEAN lbs and dropped some BF%, which is to be expected with a substance like Turinabol. I will check later today as I need to sleep, but I think the board was Bodiesbydesign or Ironforlife? Will check later.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay.. I'm sold... Well I was until I saw 45-60 dollars a bottle of 30 tabs... *I'm a cheap whore*

:whiner:

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
maybe a litle bit more expensive, but 30 tabs lasts for 30 days

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I actually saw a post from a guy on another board who did a Turinabol only cycle. He got a nice 8 or 9 LEAN lbs and dropped some BF%, which is to be expected with a substance like Turinabol.
Id be cool with results like that. I cant imagine gaining 30lbs in a month, I dont know where it would go.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
DAVID220 did you find any info on whether or not the testers took anything for lipid values and liver values while on cycle. like flax seed, ryr, ffn, hb, mt.

david4zero8

Awards
DAVID220 did you find any info on whether or not the testers took anything for lipid values and liver values while on cycle. like flax seed, ryr, ffn, hb, mt.
That post was taken from the bb.com thread. AFAIK, there was no report in that thread about support supplements being taken by the testers.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
halodrol is being compared to var?? I don't think that they are even in the same category... Two different mechanisms of action I would think....

KD1

Awards
  • Established
halodrol is being compared to var?? I don't think that they are even in the same category... Two different mechanisms of action I would think....
Sorry, my bad. I was comparing it to Var with respect to its anabolic/androgenic ratio, they are comparing it to Turnibol.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's supposed to be a newer analogue to turinabol, which is the nature of the parent compound.. Anavar still has a slight estrogenic effect, where HD 50 does not..

Atlas

Awards
What I believe KD1 meant is that Oral Turinabol (I assume there is an injectable, but I have only seen the oral) is very similar to Anavar....actually Riskarb of this site is a big fan of it I believe and he and many others have said that OT is comparable to a Super strength version of Anavar. Even though the the dude in the study supposedly gained like 33lbs, please take that with a grain of salt, other wise you must believe CELL TECH is god's gift to natural bodybuilders. If this is in fact very similar to OT or Var, then I would think in 4-6 weeks time users would gain nicely in strength and would put on small amounts of lean mass as in 4-10lbs average.....but that is what I assume and you can't spell assume without the word ASS! LOL I hope this product works out but I don't see it doing much more than MOHN from user feedback from back in the day!

Atlas

Awards
If a few logs of feedback come through from trusted members before this supposed NEW ban, then maybe I'll get a box or two! Product seems like it'd be great for cutting.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude dont push the ban. if they want to take it and screw themselves up then so be it. its not kids but adults too. people of all ages are stupid. why is it always just the kids people bring up?

Yea exactly, i hate very much so when adults place all the blame on kids. Some "kids" are smarter about nutrition and the like then some "adults" are.

Schwaugher

Awards
Take that wrestler that screwed up his liver using superdrol. My younger brother(19 yrs old) could have used it in a safer manor than that dumbass.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea exactly, i hate very much so when adults place all the blame on kids. Some "kids" are smarter about nutrition and the like then some "adults" are.
oooh that so reminds me of some guy absolutley rippin me a new one for saying Max LMG is an androgenic coumpound thats very prone to androgenic sides and stacking it with more androgens would be a huge mistake. he then attributed to blame it all on the fact that i was a 21 year old know it all and the like. i then returned the comment with this
m sorry but i dont think you should refer to my age with any degree of relation to my knowledge and or intelligence. you have no idea as to what ive done read or have available for direct reference regarding the subject. there are old idoits too and your just showing your ignorance with the fine language and high and mighty attitude. id lay off the juice for a bit gramps and then repost. as for me no i havent taken test or any other injectable for that matter but it doesnt mean i dont know what im talking about in reference to MAX LMG so once again thanks for the fine addition YOU have brought to this board and i hope to see some constuctive critisism and enlightening knowledge pour forth from that neverending well you have over there.
lol. he didnt have a comeback for that one.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oooh that so reminds me of some guy absolutley rippin me a new one for saying Max LMG is an androgenic coumpound thats very prone to androgenic sides and stacking it with more androgens would be a huge mistake. he then attributed to blame it all on the fact that i was a 21 year old know it all and the like. i then returned the comment with this

lol. he didnt have a comeback for that one.
Oh i here ya bro trust me. I used to get it all the time when i was in my early twenties.

emilio

Awards
This stuff looks like it has some potential. I'm considering taking some during my next cut.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks like it has some potential. I'm considering taking some during my next cut.
Me2, just ordered some. Hopefully by springtime some logs with bloodwork will be around in case the stuff is very hepatoxic or highly androgenic/supressive.

ifrag

Awards
just bought a box, Ill be getting some blood work done here shortly and starting up after my vacation.

Id do the gaspari mega stack but isnt orastan methlyated too? just dont wanna pickle my liver

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Quote Id do the gaspari mega stack but isnt orastan methlyated too? just dont wanna pickle my liver

No, it isn't methylated.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
just bought a box, Ill be getting some blood work done here shortly and starting up after my vacation.

Id do the gaspari mega stack but isnt orastan methlyated too? just dont wanna pickle my liver
No, Orastan is the same as prostanozol which is basically unmethylated Winny.

ifrag

Awards
ahh, I just happen to have a bottle of prostan in my gain kit.. guess Ill be a Stizaking them then logging of course.

Time to find some nolva again