Halo X is in

stann123

stann123

Awards
Should be kicking in within the next week or 2. How are you liking PHAT?

Mystere3

Awards
I feel like that's a very ineffective workout for football, fwiw. All you're going to do is add ineffective mass. You need to be training for explosiveness. Every lb of mass you put on is one you have to move. Unless you're a lineman, mass for the sake of mass is useless. That's why I LOL at laron landry's workout vid.

There's a vid by Darren sproles of his dumbbell workout, that'd be an awesome one to do. It's two circuits of 5-8 reps of cleans, clean and presses, deadlifts, power shrugs, and rows with 50 lb dumbbells. That's the type of stuff you should be doing. Jump squats are good too.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Good I work those in together with this stuff or just drop this and go with something like that I can put together?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Should be kicking in within the next week or 2. How are you liking PHAT?
it's treating me pretty good so far as far as physique

Mystere3

Awards
You need to decide if you want to be a bodybuilder or a football player. If you want to get better at football you'll do the workout i recommended before. Don't listen to ppl who haven't played high level athletics regarding what kind of training you should be doing.

Focus on explosive movements, plyometrics, and compound exercises. Functional strength things like tire flips, stadium steps with a weighted vest and sprints with a drag chute would be great too.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You need to decide if you want to be a bodybuilder or a football player. If you want to get better at football you'll do the workout i recommended before. Don't listen to ppl who haven't played high level athletics regarding what kind of training you should be doing. Focus on explosive movements, plyometrics, and compound exercises. Functional strength things like tire flips, stadium steps with a weighted vest and sprints with a drag chute would be great too.
just PMed you lol as usual

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo x log day 6 :
Today was one of my 2 rest days but I couldn't sit around all day . Although I didn't lift I ended up doing tire flips, weighted sled, and stadium steps. After I took 50 mg this morning and had a huge 3000 calorie intake before it was even 130 I needed to do something. I felt so charged up out on the field. No big weights or pumping today but a great short and sweet and sweet workout.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo x day 7 log :

Did power upper body today! Noticing great energy and agression but not great strength gains yet but I know it doesn't kick in until week 3 from what I've heard and researched! I'm hoping to see a little size and strength here soon! I know it wouldn't be alit but a little atleast!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Halo x day 7 log :

Did power upper body today! Noticing great energy and agression but not great strength gains yet but I know it doesn't kick in until week 3 from what I've heard and researched! I'm hoping to see a little size and strength here soon! I know it wouldn't be alit but a little atleast!
The strength gains from halo hit me all at once. I wasn't getting stronger the first 3 weeks, then during the 4th week strength went up like crazy. Be patient

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Oh I understand! I'm very excited for what's to come! What were your dosages?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo x day 9 log:

Had hypertropy back and shoulder day. Felt extremely pumped, even in my arms when I barely used them. In excited for upper body power day on Monday. I don't want to jinx it but not one noticed side affect thus far. I'm hoping my liver is doing ok as well as my BP. I have a doctors appointment in a week so we'll see. I feel completely healthy so I hope I actually am. Libido on fire. Joint aren't dried out yet.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Oh yes the only thing I noticed is my farts are really really Nast smelling . That's it, lol worst than normal . Idc tho honestly .

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Oh yes the only thing I noticed is my farts are really really Nast smelling . That's it, lol worst than normal . Idc tho honestly .
Are you eating more protein than normal?? That could be the culprit

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yes a whole hell of a lot more lol

AshramWar

Awards
Did you say your libido went up? I tought it was suppose to be the other way around.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Did you say your libido went up? I tought it was suppose to be the other way around.
I thought so too, but I get so aggressive around my girlfriend it's crazy. I did before too but now it's like noticeable .

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Since I'm about 2 weeks Into my cycle would it be pointless to order and add stano to the mix or would that just add to the possibilities of more sides?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you were going to add anything at this point it should be trest.

Stano you would of wanted to start a week or so before your cycle, and run it the duration.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I think adding stano now would be fine. He could run it past the Halo 2 weeks if he wanted at high doses. Might help him out a bit and keep his cycle going.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
If you were going to add anything at this point it should be trest. Stano you would of wanted to start a week or so before your cycle, and run it the duration.
what could be the added sides with trest if you don't mind me askin!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides aromatization? GAINZ.

If you use trest, get some formestane or my goto aromasin

stann123

stann123

Awards
Besides aromatization? GAINZ.

If you use trest, get some formestane or my goto aromasin
Aromasins really getting popular and adex seems to be dying off. How do you incorporate it to prevent rebound gyno in/after pct?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
That cause adex sucks lol
Aromasin is king of AI"s ( besides letro 4 gyno )

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
This could cost me an extra 120 bucks prob and I don't get my paycheck until the end of May in which I'll have three weeks of my cycle left . Still worth it for 3 weeks?

Mystere3

Awards
You don't need any of those.

Did you stop doing that bs workout yet?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I agree he doesn't need any. But I'd rather push stano on this perticular person that Trest.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yep. Look at my other question to you on my post.
yes! Been doing all the lifts you mentioned to me 5x5 everyday with extra other stuff after

Mystere3

Awards
3 weeks of stano is a waste. He's doing fine libido and lethargy wise, so he doesn't need anything.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Even tho I love them ur right !

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo x day 10 log:
I did power legs today. Awesome pump and energy as usual. Starting to notice size change in triceps, quads and calves. Is it just me or do calve pumps get crazy in this stuff! Powered through barbell lunges, squats , dead lifts and leg presses. Still had good libido. Had sex again today! Upper body tomorrow

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo day 11 and 12 log :
I did power upperbody day yesterday and rest today. Libidos still sky high and I have great energy at all times. No noticeable sides what so ever accept some serious aggression at times. Everything's going well so far. Almost the end of my second week. Noticing some changes in strength.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Halo x day 10 log: I did power legs today. Awesome pump and energy as usual. Starting to notice size change in triceps, quads and calves. Is it just me or do calve pumps get crazy in this stuff! Powered through barbell lunges, squats , dead lifts and leg presses. Still had good libido. Had sex again today! Upper body tomorrow
Sex on Cycle, Yes! Lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sex on Cycle, Yes! Lol
Yes! Just horny all the time, more so than before the cycle. I was horny a lot but not to this degree. Is this normal ?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Yes! Just horny all the time, more so than before the cycle. I was horny a lot but not to this degree. Is this normal ?
Halo didn't really make me any more horny than usual. You may just be lucky with Halo!! Lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Every ph/ds/AAS I've run has made my libido uncontrollably high lol. I hear about people losing sex drive on them, but I've never had that at all.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Every ph/ds/AAS I've run has made my libido uncontrollably high lol. I hear about people losing sex drive on them, but I've never had that at all.
yes exactly! From my research every log and opinion I've seen has said first week or 2 of pct it was lost.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo x day 13 log:
Power upper body day. Had great energy as usual. Still not feeling that burst in strength yet but I'm waiting patiently. Diet is slightly off, been avoiding sugar but just been eating anything in sight. It's a bulk for me so I wanna get as much protein cals and carbs as I can. My metabolism is not of this world so I struggle to gain. Gonna try to keep vacuuming the high cals and proteins. I haven't experienced any side whatsoever. Libidos still great. No back pumps yet.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Halo x day 13 log: Power upper body day. Had great energy as usual. Still not feeling that burst in strength yet but I'm waiting patiently. Diet is slightly off, been avoiding sugar but just been eating anything in sight. It's a bulk for me so I wanna get as much protein cals and carbs as I can. My metabolism is not of this world so I struggle to gain. Gonna try to keep vacuuming the high cals and proteins. I haven't experienced any side whatsoever. Libidos still great. No back pumps yet.
With something mild like hdrol, it'll be a few more days-a week before you get that "burst in strength".

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yes I know :D its great so far how I've actually felt an increase in well being instead of negative sides.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo day 15 log:
All I can say is wow! Bursts through my workouts and got new new max outs on flat barbell bench and incline barbell bench. It's and 2 weeks and a day and I feel like I destroyed today's workout! I literaly ate 2 slices of pieces then 30 mins later took my second dose of halo preworkout and went crazy. I hope this keeps up! I could barely eat today sadly because of my shift but I still felt strength and energy through the roof!!

AshramWar

Awards
subbed. I am seriously considering this in 2 weeks. Doing my research and getting all my sources in order.

I don't believe I saw your stack on the first page. mind if you post up your stack and dosages?