Halo X is in

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just a quick pct update: doing really well. Went from 179 to 190 to a solid 188 which is awesome. Got rid of a ton of fat and water weight. I've never been fat , but I went from a bit puffy around the edges to looking like someone glued my skin on loll

On a side not id love it if I could run osta at a low dose year round. That'd really be something!

Hopefully il be starting olympus labs' EP1Clog here really soon! As I mentioned I'll post the link here and of course in the Ep1c logging promo.
Bro your log is proof that proper cycle and post cycle can lead to amazing results
I'm stoked that this has gone so well for you

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Bro your log is proof that proper cycle and post cycle can lead to amazing results I'm stoked that this has gone so well for you
thank you man! Really improved a lot of aspects in my life. Anabolics are life!!! Lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Halo x pct update: had a awesome power leg day
375 5x5 squat
Deadlift, hack squat, hang clean, barbell lunges were all on track as well as other smaller excersises.

Still awaiting word from Olympus Labs and hopefully getting Ep1c soon so I can run it by the end of next week if possible or the end of the week after next. Moods great and abs are looking a little puffy but that's about the only negative so far!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halo x pct update: had a awesome power leg day 375 5x5 squat Deadlift, hack squat, hang clean, barbell lunges were all on track as well as other smaller excersises. Still awaiting word from Olympus Labs and hopefully getting Ep1c soon so I can run it by the end of next week if possible or the end of the week after next. Moods great and abs are looking a little puffy but that's about the only negative so far!
How'd the weight holding? You're straight gettin it durin PCT! That's dope tho!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
How'd the weight holding? You're straight gettin it durin PCT! That's dope tho!
my weights been fluctuating from 190 to 187 solid. Before it fluctuated from 174-180. So if say weights holding up great!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'd like to say the most amazing part of halo wasn't the size ( trust me it out on size for me) but more the superman strength I felt! I plan on a test P or test E cycle next summer with DMZ the last 4 weeks if I choose test P and the first 4 weeks if I choose test E..

From my understanding test P has a half life of 3-4 days due to it's 3 carbons and does not need to be front loaded?

Test E would need to be front loaded though from what I have read it has 11-15 day half life?

Sorry if I'm off, but I need to start planning so I can order from my buddy. He's leaving for school soon so I'd like to get it all set up. Thanks!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm attaching two images of my arms! It's just to show what I'm look like in pct ! Great chest dy today tho!

image-345892988.jpg

image-1800345223.jpg

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Hey guys! Just started my EP1C log in the supp log section! Everyone should come join!