Halo extreme and pct?

willyb17

Awards
So I'm going to start taking Halo Extreme and I've heard you don't have to take a PCT and I've heard you have to. I was planning on taking 3 capsules a day for 40 days. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

DarthGainer

Awards
Yes you will, Look at the anabolic section or type product and cycle after it into google and you will find lots of info.

From Ironmag themselves = CT (Post Cycle Support) is highly recommended (and necessary) after using this product. We could recommend adding a PCT product after your cycle

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Yes PCT. You have alot of research to do, my friend.

willyb17

Awards
Yes you will, Look at the anabolic section or type product and cycle after it into google and you will find lots of info. From Ironmag themselves = CT (Post Cycle Support) is highly recommended (and necessary) after using this product. We could recommend adding a PCT product after your cycle

Thanks fellas I was leaning more towards using a PCT after

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So I'm going to start taking Halo Extreme and I've heard you don't have to take a PCT and I've heard you have to. I was planning on taking 3 capsules a day for 40 days. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
yep - shedding the light on you:
do not do it, you are not edified enough for this

this is also the wrong section of the forum to place this thread in

Yes you will, Look at the anabolic section or type product and cycle after it into google and you will find lots of info.

From Ironmag themselves = CT (Post Cycle Support) is highly recommended (and necessary) after using this product. We could recommend adding a PCT product after your cycle
yeah it's always nice to at least read the product guidelines to know what you are using, and what must be accompanied with use

Thanks fellas I was leaning more towards using a PCT after
leaning?? :blink:

Derma, Form and Halo would be a good ride for 5 to 10 lbs of lean muscle, if you eat lean and mean.
whoa - the guy doesn't even know how to use one product, I would guess this is his first cycle, and you want to advise more stuff for him?

You have alot of research to do, my friend.
this, /thread

OP - steroids are not candy, you have a lot to learn, and I would strongly encourage you to scrap the idea until you are further edified and educated as to what you are doing

welcome to the forum