Habajaba's lumberjack log of Brawn by BPS

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok fellas. Last dose of Brawn was yesterday. I'm still in shock as to how well this stuff works for a safe natural product. I'm going to go out on a limb and call it a junior PH, as I got the results of a mild PH with no downsides!

Weight was 238.8 at the start, but I dumped a ton of water and was down to 228.2 in week 1. Final weight is 223.0. Depending on how you look at it, I lost 15.8 or 5.2# in just a month. I'm going to say I lost at least 5# of fat there. Which is plenty awesome in just a month!

I was hoping for some anti-inflammatory effects like I had with the former topical version of this product, Androcrine. Unfortunately, I did not see any joint relief with Brawn. No biggie, but worth mentioning.

Strength shot up within a few days and never went back down. Every day I feel a little stronger and more prepared for my lift. Even cardio endurance seems to be improving. Not sure if it's due to the extra strength just making things easier, or if Brawn is helping cardio endurance directly...

All in all, I could not be happier. I give Brawn a 5 out of 5! Count me in for running this product many more times. Next time, I'll be stacking it with Epidrone, for sure. Keep an eye on my main log for that one!

Photos to come shortly.
Glad you liked it! Would you mind putting your review up here? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/292868-brawn.html

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I definitely felt more strength from Brawn over Androcrine. But Androcrine really shined for me on the joint calming side of things. That said, I never ran Androcrine solo, so it's tough to know exactly the bump I was getting when I ran it alongside PHs.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You definitely lean up in a big way. Impressive!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
VERY noticeable change....gives me hope when going natty!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for running this for us and the great review!
I almost think that your beard got sexier by the end of this log too. Hmmm, Brawn makes you more brawny.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
You definitely lean up in a big way. Impressive!
VERY noticeable change....gives me hope when going natty!
Thank you for running this for us and the great review!
I almost think that your beard got sexier by the end of this log too. Hmmm, Brawn makes you more brawny.
Thank you, gentlemen! I've been out for a week with travel but catching back up on AM today. Tank - No doubt, it works. Which is rarely the case with natty stuff. And yes Luke, Brawn certainly lives up to it's name!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
habajaba Workout Logs 683
habajaba Supplement Logs 514