Habajaba's lumberjack log of Brawn by BPS

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Man, you are kicking ass. More weight and only a couple of minutes away from your best. I think you are much better off chasing a look than a weight. And a lot happier
Thanks man. I appreciate your input as someone who is straight killin it so much that he can do it COMPETITIVELY!

Totally agree on chasing the look too! I put a number on it, but I don't put much weight in WEIGHT. Since especially with muscle, it doesn't mean much when it comes to body composition.

just remember one thing...if you are like most of us you aren't ever going to be 100% satisfied....but it is good to set attainable goals, and then once you meet them set new ones!!!

I have learned not to over reach, don't bite off too much of the apple all at once!!!
Great points, wise old man! You're right, I'll never be satisfied. I'm a slow and steady guy, as evidenced by my workouts. In it for the long haul and just looking to be better each week. Some weeks I don't even do that! :)

But I have NEVER seen my abs. I think this is the closest I've ever been. Even when I was at 179. If I can get there, I'm going to take a pic and just eat a bunch of Krispy Kreme until I die. My life will have been fulfilled.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I appreciate your input as someone who is straight killin it so much that he can do it COMPETITIVELY!

Totally agree on chasing the look too! I put a number on it, but I don't put much weight in WEIGHT. Since especially with muscle, it doesn't mean much when it comes to body composition.

Great points, wise old man! You're right, I'll never be satisfied. I'm a slow and steady guy, as evidenced by my workouts. In it for the long haul and just looking to be better each week. Some weeks I don't even do that! :)

But I have NEVER seen my abs. I think this is the closest I've ever been. Even when I was at 179. If I can get there, I'm going to take a pic and just eat a bunch of Krispy Kreme until I die. My life will have been fulfilled.
I once seen my abs...I was 18, and then life, and the Army happen. Lol

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get my brawn in and start it after my cut. Looking good

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I can't stand Krispy Kreme doughnuts. They taste artificial and the glazing is nasty. Maybe I'm just spoiled because my grandma used to make homemade donuts that were heavenly.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand Krispy Kreme doughnuts. They taste artificial and the glazing is nasty. Maybe I'm just spoiled because my grandma used to make homemade donuts that were heavenly.
You better shut yo mouf, son! Do you get em hot? The grocery store version sucks. Bit the fresh ones? I could suck down a dozen in a sitting.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Great cardio as always, Monday and today. Lift Monday was great at 48:45, and Wednesday at 49:30. Both days I kept the new weights from last week. Feeling really good and think the mirror is showing some leaning out this run. Looking forward to weigh in this weekend!

Will try and dig up my routine soon and post with current weights/reps so you all can critique my weakling workouts. :)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You better shut yo mouf, son! Do you get em hot? The grocery store version sucks. Bit the fresh ones? I could suck down a dozen in a sitting.
Just wash the beard out when you are done....

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will not eat them on a train.
I will not eat them in the rain.
I will not eat them with your goat.
I will not eat them on a boat.
I will not eat them mixed with Spam.
I do not like them Sam I Am.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
HAHA!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Ooh. With spam. Good idea. Fried spam on Krispy Kreme buns tomorrow for lunch.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, as much as I enjoy instigating, I wasn't about to touch this one. Lol!
He knows how I feel. And that I still love him anyway. haha

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He knows how I feel. And that I still love him anyway. haha
It's not that, I just know he's the sensitive type (on the verge of snowflake maybe???) and his taint-tickler is one of those topics that gets him worked up. :p

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It's not that, I just know he's the sensitive type (on the verge of snowflake maybe???) and his taint-tickler is one of those topics that gets him worked up. :p
I don't feel bad about people's bad facial hair choices. If it was my fault, I still wouldn't feel bad because it would mean someone lost a bet to me. hehe

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I've been so busy here that I have been lacking updates. Sorry, fellas!

Lift Friday was great. I forgot my Cordygen and MAN DID I FEEL IT! I was winded early and had to take extra breaks throughout. But the good news is strength was still up. Just took a bit longer than usual at 54:00. Cardio Saturday was solid as ever.

Today's lift was good. I could feel my poor food choices from going out to celebrate Mother's Day yesterday. I had 3 desserts and it felt like they were coming through my pores today. :) I was good again, strength-wise and clocked in at a respectable, but slow 52:45.

Brawn continues to do it's thing and I'm enjoying the ride. Never thought a natty product would do so well for me!

Here's the workout format I use on lift days, along with today's numbers -

Round 1
Punch Pushup (kinda warmup still) - 18
Hero Row L/R (band) - 60x8
-Pull band down across body w/one hand, twist into it
Hop Squat - 16
-Frog hops, alt. front and backward
Arch Press - 45x16
-Press DB from side of shoulder, up then down to other shoulder, in arch shape
Preacher Curl - 45x9
F16 Hammer Kickback L/R - 45x12
-Arms point outward at extension, like an F16
Sweeping Crescent Lunge L/R - 8/8
-Yoga crescent pose, lean forward, sweep straight arms down and back horiz to floor, then back up to cresent

Round 2
4 Point or Side to Side Pushup - 26
-Pushup, walk hands/feet 1/4 turn, repeat. Reverse every 4
Press Backs (band) - 60x16
-Kneel, w/straight arm push band down and slightly beyond knee
Lateral Squat Jump - 16
-Squat, leap to other side, repeat
One Leg Arch Press - 45x16
-Same as above, on one leg
Lying Supine Curl (band) - 60x16
Back Stabber - 50x16
-Lying DB tricep ext, but hand finishes toward center of body
Warrior 3 Lunges - 16
-Yoga warrior 1 to warrior 3 (hold 5 sec), repeat

Round 3
Bird Dog Crunch Pushup - 16
-Pushup, at top extend hand and opp leg, crunch elbow to opp knee, back down, repeat
Balance Row L/R Leg (band) - 60x8x2
-High row on one leg, alternate regular and reverse grip
The Rockette L/R - 8/8
-Lift one foot off floor, squat with other leg and touch outside toe with opp hand, then come up and extend opp arm up and leg straight out.
Diving Dolphin - 16
-In plank, bring feet in, raise butt in air, then dive down and extend shoulders over wrist, then reverse back up. Like dive bomber pushup
Eccentric Combo Curl (alt. Regular/Hammer) 3 sec down - 50x8
Eccentric Tricep Ext - 50x8
Warrior 2 - Half Moon - 16
-Yoga warrior 2 to half moon, repeat

Bonus Round
Wide Pushup - 20
Pike Press - 8
Hammer Curl - 60x8
Overhead Tricep Ext (single DB) - 60x16
Calf Raise L/R - 60x20x2
Forearm Twist - 25x16
Forearm Reverse Grip Curl - 25x16
Forearm Curl - 25x16
Wall Squat - 1:30
Face Pull (band) - 60x16

Bonus Bonus Round
Diamond Pushup - 16
Drop Set Curl - 45x10

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Work Brother!
Thank you sir! Just trying to be a quarter as beastly as you. :)

By the way, I weighed in this week at 224.6, another 1.4# down! Continues to trend in the right direction.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I've been so busy here that I have been lacking updates. Sorry, fellas!

Lift Friday was great. I forgot my Cordygen and MAN DID I FEEL IT! I was winded early and had to take extra breaks throughout. But the good news is strength was still up. Just took a bit longer than usual at 54:00. Cardio Saturday was solid as ever.

Today's lift was good. I could feel my poor food choices from going out to celebrate Mother's Day yesterday. I had 3 desserts and it felt like they were coming through my pores today. :) I was good again, strength-wise and clocked in at a respectable, but slow 52:45.

Brawn continues to do it's thing and I'm enjoying the ride. Never thought a natty product would do so well for me!

Here's the workout format I use on lift days, along with today's numbers -

Round 1
Punch Pushup (kinda warmup still) - 18
Hero Row L/R (band) - 60x8
-Pull band down across body w/one hand, twist into it
Hop Squat - 16
-Frog hops, alt. front and backward
Arch Press - 45x16
-Press DB from side of shoulder, up then down to other shoulder, in arch shape
Preacher Curl - 45x9
F16 Hammer Kickback L/R - 45x12
-Arms point outward at extension, like an F16
Sweeping Crescent Lunge L/R - 8/8
-Yoga crescent pose, lean forward, sweep straight arms down and back horiz to floor, then back up to cresent

Round 2
4 Point or Side to Side Pushup - 26
-Pushup, walk hands/feet 1/4 turn, repeat. Reverse every 4
Press Backs (band) - 60x16
-Kneel, w/straight arm push band down and slightly beyond knee
Lateral Squat Jump - 16
-Squat, leap to other side, repeat
One Leg Arch Press - 45x16
-Same as above, on one leg
Lying Supine Curl (band) - 60x16
Back Stabber - 50x16
-Lying DB tricep ext, but hand finishes toward center of body
Warrior 3 Lunges - 16
-Yoga warrior 1 to warrior 3 (hold 5 sec), repeat

Round 3
Bird Dog Crunch Pushup - 16
-Pushup, at top extend hand and opp leg, crunch elbow to opp knee, back down, repeat
Balance Row L/R Leg (band) - 60x8x2
-High row on one leg, alternate regular and reverse grip
The Rockette L/R - 8/8
-Lift one foot off floor, squat with other leg and touch outside toe with opp hand, then come up and extend opp arm up and leg straight out.
Diving Dolphin - 16
-In plank, bring feet in, raise butt in air, then dive down and extend shoulders over wrist, then reverse back up. Like dive bomber pushup
Eccentric Combo Curl (alt. Regular/Hammer) 3 sec down - 50x8
Eccentric Tricep Ext - 50x8
Warrior 2 - Half Moon - 16
-Yoga warrior 2 to half moon, repeat

Bonus Round
Wide Pushup - 20
Pike Press - 8
Hammer Curl - 60x8
Overhead Tricep Ext (single DB) - 60x16
Calf Raise L/R - 60x20x2
Forearm Twist - 25x16
Forearm Reverse Grip Curl - 25x16
Forearm Curl - 25x16
Wall Squat - 1:30
Face Pull (band) - 60x16

Bonus Bonus Round
Diamond Pushup - 16
Drop Set Curl - 45x10
How much time you gotta spend making all dem names up? Lmfao!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
How much time you gotta spend making all dem names up? Lmfao!
Haha. Ok, so reminder.... I do a DVD workout. It's P90. The little brother to P90X. I did add some stuff to the end, but that's the basic template. Tony Horton likes to make up his own crap and give it goofy names. That's why I added the descriptions for things I didn't know real names for. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Ok, so reminder.... I do a DVD workout. It's P90. The little brother to P90X. I did add some stuff to the end, but that's the basic template. Tony Horton likes to make up his own crap and give it goofy names. That's why I added the descriptions for things I didn't know real names for. :)
Where's the Mad Max "Shiny and chrome" leap?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Cardio yesterday was good as ever. Another stellar lift today. Stronger every day on Brawn. A little more winded than usual, but honestly my diet slipped last night because I was out and hungry. It happens. But I tend to struggle more with endurance any time I let the bad food in. 50:15 today. But again, felt plenty strong and overall killing it thanks to Brawn!

I just looked and will finish my bottle next Tuesday. Regardless, I'm sold on Brawn. I'm on a bit of a break at the moment, as I'm trying to switch TRT doc's. But I think I may very well run Brawn + Epidrone next. Should be a crazy good combo for me.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Not to bust ballzez or anything, but could you please quantify succinctly the benefits of Brawn.....seems the word is that it's a quality product....

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Succinctly - I'm stronger and use less effort to move more weight around.

The full version... For me, within 2-3 days my strength was noticeably up. When doing bodyweight moves like pushups, I found them almost effortless once Brawn kicked in. With the dumbbells, I have been able to increase weight/reps a bit and each day I feel like the movements are a bit easier when keeping the same weights. My workout template differs from many of you, but I will say I've added 5# on many moves. For me, that is huge! Because of the rapid pace of my training, it's always a balance of increasing pace and / or weight to keep me challenged. So I don't generally add weight that often. I'm not one for the placebo effect as anyone who follows my journey knows. I totally expected massive results from my last cycle on Trest and Epistane and got NOTHING from them. I honestly expected minimal benefits from Brawn and have been pleasantly surprised.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday at some point, I tweaked my lower back. That night I iced it. But all day Thursday, it was tender. Cardio Thursday was good, considering​. I took it slightly easier and focused on controlling my movements.

Friday, the back started feeling better. Lift was real nice. I didn't push myself for fear of aggravating my back. But I matched Wednesday's​ numbers and finished in 49:45. Solid day.

Weigh in today was 223.2, another 1.4# down this week. It has been exactly 1.4# loss each of the past 3 weeks. Kinda weird. But I'll take it! Continue getting stronger every day and seeing a little more abs peeking out every day. What more could I ask for?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Interesting spam. Looks like it hit Tank's log too. Wonder what the point of that was? Usually they at least try to sell us diet pills or hcg diet patches. :)

And I'd probably buy diet pills. :)

For the record, my wife isn't a tranny. She's had kids, so I'm pretty sure. And no STD here either. So um... Yeah...

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Interesting spam. Looks like it hit Tank's log too. Wonder what the point of that was? Usually they at least try to sell us diet pills or hcg diet patches. :)

And I'd probably buy diet pills. :)

For the record, my wife isn't a tranny. She's had kids, so I'm pretty sure. And no STD here either. So um... Yeah...
Seems to have shown up to annoy bps...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to have shown up to annoy bps...
Hmmm, been offline all weekend as I was at a friend's house where reception sucks. Kinda disappointed I missed it.........kinda, but not really.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, been offline all weekend as I was at a friend's house where reception sucks. Kinda disappointed I missed it.........kinda, but not really.
Kinda seemed like someone you might have known?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda seemed like someone you might have known?
Oh yeah? You saying that because of the "website" you keep sending me stuff from?

P.S. I know that "website" is really just your house and those pics are really you. You should really get a new wig as that one looks​ like you've tried to hump it too many times pretending it was a hooker giving you head. :p

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I borrowed the wig from hairygrandpa. I think he was rough with it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I borrowed the wig from hairygrandpa. I think he was rough with it.
It's too much of a believable story to argue with. Especially after the pics that he posted up of him molesting those stuffed animals in the bathroom at work. Lol!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas. Last dose of Brawn was yesterday. I'm still in shock as to how well this stuff works for a safe natural product. I'm going to go out on a limb and call it a junior PH, as I got the results of a mild PH with no downsides!

Weight was 238.8 at the start, but I dumped a ton of water and was down to 228.2 in week 1. Final weight is 223.0. Depending on how you look at it, I lost 15.8 or 5.2# in just a month. I'm going to say I lost at least 5# of fat there. Which is plenty awesome in just a month!

I was hoping for some anti-inflammatory effects like I had with the former topical version of this product, Androcrine. Unfortunately, I did not see any joint relief with Brawn. No biggie, but worth mentioning.

Strength shot up within a few days and never went back down. Every day I feel a little stronger and more prepared for my lift. Even cardio endurance seems to be improving. Not sure if it's due to the extra strength just making things easier, or if Brawn is helping cardio endurance directly...

All in all, I could not be happier. I give Brawn a 5 out of 5! Count me in for running this product many more times. Next time, I'll be stacking it with Epidrone, for sure. Keep an eye on my main log for that one!

Photos to come shortly.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review!
Do you think you got more out of this as far as gains go compared to Androcrine?
I only have 2.5 cans of androcrine left and that will be it. (I stocked up when they discontinued it)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
habajaba Workout Logs 683
habajaba Supplement Logs 514