H-Drol + Stanodrol vs Propadrol? Staggered cycle?

jpg0923

Awards
Anyone have any opinion on Stanodrol vs Propadrol in conjunction with an H-Drol cycle? I'm 11-12% BF right now looking to get under 10%. Also looking to add some lean mass. I've read mixed reviews on both Stanodrol and Propadrol, although there aren't many logs containing one or the other. If anyone has any experience with Stanodrol or Propadrol please share your thoughts with me and if you have any suggestions for dose. For H-Drol I'm going to run 75/75/75/100/100/100.

Also - I'm considering staggering the beginning of the cycles. I feel like if I start H-Drol either two weeks before or two weeks after I start Stanodrol/Propadrol I might have a better chance of keeping my gains in PCT instead of coming off both of them at the same time if that makes sense.. Please let me know what you think about that as well.

jpg0923

Awards
Okay that's what I'm going to do. What would you recommend for dosage? I was thinking maybe like 400/400/400/600/600/600

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
400-600mg ED is the sweet dosing range - what you thinking of running H-Drol, 75mgED ?

jpg0923

Awards
Do I need an AI in my PCT? I've read mixed reviews, some people say no since neither H-Drol or Stano aromatize. So far I have PCT assist + torem + DAA + Lean Xtreme [week 2 of PCT] + creatine mono