H Drol post cycle

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Using H Drol 50mg's a day for 20 days, i'm going to end at 30 days. I've read it's a mild compound so I'm trying to figure out my post cycle. I was considering novedex xt, but that seems to be ****. i was also considering 6 oxo, pretty open to ideas. does this site sell anything thats a good post cycle? Thanks for any help I can get!

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I have 6 more days on cycle, I read a thread on "Post cycle support" made by i think Anabolic Innovations. Would this help me out? otherwise I plan on running 6 oxo and a trib product. any suggestions?

buster12

Awards
Im no expert, but u definatly should always buy PCT before you ever start your cycle. Otherwise you end up like you are now: panicking with 6 days left till possible estrogen and cortisol problems.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get some Post Cycle Support now, and if u dont already have Cycle Support pick some of it up too

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I have 6 more days on cycle, I read a thread on "Post cycle support" made by i think Anabolic Innovations. Would this help me out? otherwise I plan on running 6 oxo and a trib product. any suggestions?
Your best bet for otc pct is probrably post C.S., and maybe an AI like 6-oxo or hyperdrol. Good luck man. Any suppression or estrogen related sides?

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
I have 5 days left on my cycle, and I 2 day aired my shipment of post cycle so theres no problem there. But, so far I have no sides at all, just increases in all my lifts. I just want a good post cycle in order to prevent any kind of post cycle sides from flaring up (see my post cycle thread below). I'm gonna get blood work done after my post cycle and see whats up. thanks for all the advice guys

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Using H Drol 50mg's a day for 20 days, i'm going to end at 30 days. I've read it's a mild compound so I'm trying to figure out my post cycle. I was considering novedex xt, but that seems to be ****. i was also considering 6 oxo, pretty open to ideas. does this site sell anything thats a good post cycle? Thanks for any help I can get!
Use this as a learning experience and always get PCT before starting a cycle.

I usually use Inhibit-E as my anti-estogen. I use Silymarin by NOW as my liver care.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
lol, it was a great learning experience, my cycle ended today and my post cycle has yet to arrive, i ordered it last monday and 2 day aired that ****. should come tomorrow though so im not worried...yet

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
i went from 214 to 225, so far ive kept it all, but im only on day 2 of my post cycle, but ill keep ya updated if you'd like. all my lifts shot way up. This was my first pro hormone cycle and I loved every minute of it.

tsplittorff

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i went from 214 to 225, so far ive kept it all, but im only on day 2 of my post cycle, but ill keep ya updated if you'd like. all my lifts shot way up. This was my first pro hormone cycle and I loved every minute of it.
Yea plz do! I have been researching a lot and am planning my first ph cycle with h-drol. I was actually not planning on using a serm but want to cover all the bases w/o one. Waiting for payday to order a few things and also make sure my gym membership is renewed thru my job (just expired last week, membership taken automatically from checks).
Keep it up and keep those gains man!

RoidGracie

My H-Drol post cycle therapy will be:
1. PCS- (Serm replacement/test booster) (4 weeks)
2. Advanced P.C.T.- (6 bromo AI/test booster) (4 weeks)
3. Life Support- (BP/Liver/etc etc.)(3 caps/2x ED)
Already pre-loading NOW Hawthorne and Perfect Cycle for 2 weeks before starting cycle.
Cheers