H-Drol and Andromass Log

Ziyco

Awards
Did chest today and Wow what a workout lol. I think the Grapefruit extract is giving me acid reflux. I dunno I notice discomfort after taking it shortly after. Kind of annoying. Taking a Anti-acid to counter act it. Getting Leaner though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did chest today and Wow what a workout lol. I think the Grapefruit extract is giving me acid reflux. I dunno I notice discomfort after taking it shortly after. Kind of annoying. Taking a Anti-acid to counter act it. Getting Leaner though.
Easy heartburn fix: a shot of vinegar.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the antacid seem to be helping?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, definitely one of our very underrated supplements.
Its a staple for me, especially when on cycle. We need a nice deal for toco-8 :) Hint: Bogo

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's already well priced, again a rep can help out with 25% off
I totally appreciate the offer. Eventually I may have to take you up on it.

Just some clarification to every1: speaking with Primordial Performance reps I came to the conclusion that typically the most they can do is 25% off at this time. Some people that may be great to others maybe not. Bottom line it's something and better than nothing, if its for you buy it, try it, like it, hate it.... If it's not save your cash. We know it's expensive and we know what we have in our bank accounts. Judge for yourself weather you can "afford" it or if it's "worth" the money to you.

:)

GetBent

Awards
I totally appreciate the offer. Eventually I may have to take you up on it.

Just some clarification to every1: speaking with Primordial Performance reps I came to the conclusion that typically the most they can do is 25% off at this time. Some people that may be great to others maybe not. Bottom line it's something and better than nothing, if its for you buy it, try it, like it, hate it.... If it's not save your cash. We know it's expensive and we know what we have in our bank accounts. Judge for yourself weather you can "afford" it or if it's "worth" the money to you.

:)
I can afford it but I am not going to! Ill wait! I encourage everyone else to do the same, no one buys, supply goes up price comes down! Its like paying 6.50 for water at an amusement park when there are water fountains everywhere. Pass the word wait it out!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I can afford it but I am not going to! Ill wait! I encourage everyone else to do the same, no one buys, supply goes up price comes down! Its like paying 6.50 for water at an amusement park when there are water fountains everywhere. Pass the word wait it out!
PP still has a pretty loyal costumer base. They won't drop the price.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm with you bruh.

Ziyco

Awards
So Anti-acid is helping. Appetite has sky rocketed haha. Did back today and was unstoppable Was really confident with my lifts. btw I think the whole aggression increase while on a cycle is BS. I have yet to ever feel the slightest increase in anger. So Far so good. I am really leaning out which I love but I am noticing my Muscles are really hard and full. So far so good. Testicular Atrophy has started taking place. Really no side effects really that are harsh. Glad to be over strep throat and getting this Acid reflux under control. Tomorrow is my rest day so time to carb up and grow some lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So Anti-acid is helping. Appetite has sky rocketed haha. Did back today and was unstoppable Was really confident with my lifts. btw I think the whole aggression increase while on a cycle is BS. I have yet to ever feel the slightest increase in anger. So Far so good. I am really leaning out which I love but I am noticing my Muscles are really hard and full. So far so good. Testicular Atrophy has started taking place. Really no side effects really that are harsh. Glad to be over strep throat and getting this Acid reflux under control. Tomorrow is my rest day so time to carb up and grow some lol.
Nice update u eat carbs on your off days more so than lifting days?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know some that do this. For some, carbs leave them bloated and sluggish and hinder a lifting session.
Never knew this

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I prefer to eat lower carbs year-round for this reason. The only exception would be the day before a max effort session when I eat a higher carb.
Thx for the knowledge

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only exception would be the day before a max effort session when I eat a higher carb.
I use to do this before competing along with 40+ gram creatine intake

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Ziyco

Awards
No On Off Days I eat 6 meals still but I cheat a little as well lol Eating crappy carbs. Keeps me sane lol. So offcially I think I am dropping andromass. I took it today and threw up Hydrochloric acid burned the crap out of my throat and hurt so bad. I thought the Anti-acid was helping, But after today It has been so hard to even eat anything at all. Stomach feels on fire. Something has to be in it that my body does not like. I think tomorrow I will try and take a day off from it and see how my body reacts. What is the refund Policy on this stuff Heretostudy. Was curious?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No On Off Days I eat 6 meals still but I cheat a little as well lol Eating crappy carbs. Keeps me sane lol. So offcially I think I am dropping andromass. I took it today and threw up Hydrochloric acid burned the crap out of my throat and hurt so bad. I thought the Anti-acid was helping, But after today It has been so hard to even eat anything at all. Stomach feels on fire. Something has to be in it that my body does not like. I think tomorrow I will try and take a day off from it and see how my body reacts. What is the refund Policy on this stuff Heretostudy. Was curious?
Wow! I mega dose ahv2 all four caps at once with my mdrol. And I don't even feel nauseated at all.
Sorry to hear that though man... AndroMass is said to be some great stuff!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you buy the product directly from PP?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There were some changes to the policy. If you decide to go that route, send an email to [email protected], and they should be able to help you out.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good lord. Did you notice any difference with that mega-dose?
This is the only time I would use it and I noticed a huge swell in my muscle bellies, no bloat from the massive carb intake, and absurd energy when competing. This is all anecdotal and may have been in my head but it worked for me and it seemed to make a big difference.

Ziyco

Awards
Did Arms today and Loving the Leaness. 230LBS Tricep Pulldowns 6 reps. New Personal Best. Felt good today. Basically feeling almost back to normal. Words of wisdom when you get sick don't be stupid and not go to the doctor for awhile. Lesson #2 Don't take Azithromyocin and Andromass. Grapefruit extract is no good for a Antibiotic(Figured it wasnt but I thought I could be tough man) Basically From what I have figured out is I poisoned myself because of the grapefruit extract interacting with the antibiotic. Ya live and you learn. Yellow Stools are going away and Like i said feeling better and appetite is going back up. This cycle has been rough and has kinda scared me. Ill finish my H-drol and I might give Andromass another try when spring rolls around. Lesson learned Tough man mentality sucks to have. Don't be stubborn like me. I was kinda Stupid.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did Arms today and Loving the Leaness. 230LBS Tricep Pulldowns 6 reps. New Personal Best. Felt good today. Basically feeling almost back to normal. Words of wisdom when you get sick don't be stupid and not go to the doctor for awhile. Lesson #2 Don't take Azithromyocin and Andromass. Grapefruit extract is no good for a Antibiotic(Figured it wasnt but I thought I could be tough man) Basically From what I have figured out is I poisoned myself because of the grapefruit extract interacting with the antibiotic. Ya live and you learn. Yellow Stools are going away and Like i said feeling better and appetite is going back up. This cycle has been rough and has kinda scared me. Ill finish my H-drol and I might give Andromass another try when spring rolls around. Lesson learned Tough man mentality sucks to have. Don't be stubborn like me. I was kinda Stupid.
Yellow stools could have been from the H-drol certainly not the AM although the the AM certainly could have an effect on the Antibiotic and its process through the liver. Combining a methyl steroid and an antibitoic isn't a good idea as both have been shown to have adverse effects on the liver.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yellow stools could have been from the H-drol certainly not the AM although the the AM certainly could have an effect on the Antibiotic and its process through the liver. Combining a methyl steroid and an antibitoic isn't a good idea as both have been shown to have adverse effects on the liver.
Taking an antibiotic with a methyl and grapefruit juice could have caused a lot of the issues good point.

Ziyco

Awards
Yeah thats what I stated lol Who the heck knows what good have went down on the inside of me. Bet my Liver is like save me lol. If you read my post I am not blaming andromass for yellow stools. The combination of everything just messed me up lol. H-drol on the other hand isnt it solo. I am still running H-drol right now and will finish the cycle of it. Stools are back to normal and I don't feel sick anymore. Basically in a nut shell I poisoned myself with the combination Of Antibiotic, Andromass, and H-drol. Stupid move I know. Just saying people don't be a idiot and be like me with the tough man mentality haha. I actually find it funny that i was so dumb. Ya live and you learn though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn I can see maybe the hdrol and the andromass, but using the antibiotic smh lol...

Ziyco

Awards
Damn I can see maybe the hdrol and the andromass, but using the antibiotic smh lol...
Yeah I have felt like ****. Picture a hangover times 100. I should have went to the doctor. Luckily I am recovering haha. I really messed up my cycle but Ya live and you learn I guess. Feeling better and still up in weight so I am happy with that.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have felt like ****. Picture a hangover times 100. I should have went to the doctor. Luckily I am recovering haha. I really messed up my cycle but Ya live and you learn I guess. Feeling better and still up in weight so I am happy with that.
Yeah it makes sense. Hdrol and the antibiotic will be absorbed into your system more because of the greapfruit extract in andromass. So you are going to effectively get a higher dose of the h-drol and then the antibiotic in the mix prob made it go overboard. Though I am not sure if the antibiotic you were using had a grapefruit interaction. Glad you are feeling better.

Ziyco

Awards
My stools are back to normal. I mean I am up 8LBS from this cycle so I am happy with that and strength is up. Ill do another cycle in spring probably. The last Blood test i had after H-drol everything was perfect liver value wise. Blood pressure was a little higher then normal was only 130/75. Ill check it this time. H-drol really isnt to harsh on your body. for PCT I have Erase and TCF-1 and Nolvadex. I really dont feel that shut down. My cycle has been hard to handle with everything that happend but I am still happy with the results. Ya live and you learn. Starting PCT Sunday.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
My stools are back to normal. I mean I am up 8LBS from this cycle so I am happy with that and strength is up. Ill do another cycle in spring probably. The last Blood test i had after H-drol everything was perfect liver value wise. Blood pressure was a little higher then normal was only 130/75. Ill check it this time. H-drol really isnt to harsh on your body. for PCT I have Erase and TCF-1 and Nolvadex. I really dont feel that shut down. My cycle has been hard to handle with everything that happend but I am still happy with the results. Ya live and you learn. Starting PCT Sunday.
So which one messed you up? It was the AM right? That's unfortunate.

Ziyco

Awards
I am not blaiming AM at all. I am blaming my own stupidity for taking all three at the same time. Antobiotic + H-drol + Andromass. Poor Liver can only handle so much lol. I just had unfortunate events happen