H-Drol and Andromass Log

Ziyco

Awards
So today was a excellent day for chest put up alot of weight with good form. Loved every minute of it. I really smelled horrible when i sweat. and I am hot all day, what is possibly causing this? everything is good though. No more headaches and feeling good.

Ziyco

Awards
Helping my buddy through his second cycle, told him that these were a definite need for him.
Lol last cycle my 4th week of H-drol I was freaking out. Wanted it like all the time and I lasted forever. My body is weird maybe haha.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys this is my first hdrol cycle so I am just lookin for a bit of advice...
Im 23, 170lbs, 5'6'', 5 yrs experience with lifting, 5 day split, only staples are protien and a healthy diet. I figure I would just start off doing 50/50/50/50 with hdrol along withCEL cycle support unless you think more is ok for my experience lever with prohormones. For a pct I am lookin at CEL pct assist, DSN lean xtreme, DSN activate xtreme, and SNS inhibit e. Any suggestions? Anything I should add or take out? I wanna do this right so any info wpuld help!
I would start your own thread.

Lol last cycle my 4th week of H-drol I was freaking out. Wanted it like all the time and I lasted forever. My body is weird maybe haha.
Just goes to show you that everyone is different.

Ziyco

Awards
so I don't know if i am still sick or what but my appetite is down alot. I think im going to the drugstore to buy sleeping medicine cause this insomnia is killing me. did back today and was able to do pretty high intensity. didnt have much of a pump. I think its from lack of sleep. Tomorrow is my rest day so and starting fresh with shoulders and abs on thursday.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
My two close friends are running h drol solo now around the same week you are and their appetite is dead. Did you experience this last time you ran h drol? How late are you taking the doses I hope not before you are trying to sleep?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My two close friends are running h drol solo now around the same week you are and their appetite is dead. Did you experience this last time you ran h drol? How late are you taking the doses I hope not before you are trying to sleep?
My appetite is down two. Hate that :( :(

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so I don't know if i am still sick or what but my appetite is down alot. I think im going to the drugstore to buy sleeping medicine cause this insomnia is killing me. did back today and was able to do pretty high intensity. didnt have much of a pump. I think its from lack of sleep. Tomorrow is my rest day so and starting fresh with shoulders and abs on thursday.
A lack of sleep always messes up my sessions and I have started noticing that I'm getting more and more sleep disturbances while on cycle. The things I've found out that help are magnesium, L-dopa, P5P, and valerian.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
A lack of sleep always messes up my sessions and I have started noticing that I'm getting more and more sleep disturbances while on cycle. The things I've found out that help are magnesium, L-dopa, P5P, and valerian.
I have used all of those but not p5p..what dose do you use and how does that help sleep? Are the neurological issues seen with high b6 doses not seen with p5p supplementation?

Ziyco

Awards
Last cycle i was hungry all the time. this time around I was hungry alot but I think either I am sick still or something. I notice when i take Andromass I feel strange and my stomach feels pitted. I Don't know. I mean No rash or anything So i won't say Andromass is to blame but I mean hopefully things will get better soon.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last cycle i was hungry all the time. this time around I was hungry alot but I think either I am sick still or something. I notice when i take Andromass I feel strange and my stomach feels pitted. I Don't know. I mean No rash or anything So i won't say Andromass is to blame but I mean hopefully things will get better soon.
Could just be some lethargy... kind of kills the will to eat for some. Superdrol does this to me if I don't stack AH with it. That sucks man :(

Ziyco

Awards
so i figured it out. my throat was constantly hurting like a weed whacker went off in there. so i sucked it up and went to the doctor and she gave me azithrmyocin. Not sure how it will effect h-drol but i did some research and people have said they have taken it and didn't notice anything bad. it was either antobiotics or just not work out lol because i was feeling horrible and my strep throat was so bad it was making my appetite deminish alot. I am used to consuming 4500 calories a day and i was eating like 2000. today has been a good day! I got hungry and omg did it feel good lol. VICTORY!!!! I ate 2 12 inch subs. My body needed it so bad. Today is shoulders and abs and I am feeling confident.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
damn you had strep throat? Good thing you got treatment.

Ziyco

Awards
Yeah. I kept ignoring it but i gave in and went to the doctor. Appetite is climbing back to my hungry monster self again. I didnt even want to drink water thats how bad it was getting. The Doc said I should have been to the doctor a week ago but I am hard headed and it was only getting worse haha.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Good thing you went you cant let just your body deal with infections like that. I made the mistake of delaying treatment for an ear infection by a week or so and it ended up rupturing my ear drum and that sucked for the next few weeks as it healed slowly. Glad to hear your appetite is back!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thing you went you cant let just your body deal with infections like that. I made the mistake of delaying treatment for an ear infection by a week or so and it ended up rupturing my ear drum and that sucked for the next few weeks as it healed slowly. Glad to hear your appetite is back!
Ruptured eardrum? I can only imagine how much that must have sucked.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ruptured eardrum? I can only imagine how much that must have sucked.
Yeah it wasnt bad during the day the only thing I really noticed was some balance issues. But sleeping at night was a pain in the ass something about leaning your head against a pillow just shot up the ear pain.

Ziyco

Awards
So today I am doing arms and I have ate today like the old me. So happy. Glycogen stores are back up because I feel swollen even though I haven't hit the gym yet. overall great feeling today. I do notice I really am putting off ALOT of heat. all my friends are saying I am warm and this girl really noticed it to. I sweat sometimes in normal room temperature. Wonder if the Andromass is causing the insane amoutn of body heat i put off lol no complaints I am a space heater haha

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So today I am doing arms and I have ate today like the old me. So happy. Glycogen stores are back up because I feel swollen even though I haven't hit the gym yet. overall great feeling today. I do notice I really am putting off ALOT of heat. all my friends are saying I am warm and this girl really noticed it to. I sweat sometimes in normal room temperature. Wonder if the Andromass is causing the insane amoutn of body heat i put off lol no complaints I am a space heater haha
I know of ways to increase your appetite.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The best way -- create a "need" so cardio training. Burn 300 calories ---> then consume 1500 ----It puts you ahead.

Sedentary and have no time for cardio then Anti-Histamines -2mg Ketotifen
-5mg periactin
Or researchers -

500mcg ghrp-6

-Matt

Ziyco

Awards
So arms went well yesterday. Tricep Pullsdowns were awesome 215 perfect form 6 times I was happy with. Dips were crazy and I could do alot of those. Seems like I am leaning up alot. Excited about the next 3 weeks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM should help increase appetite as well I know mine has gone up on it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have to say I've been wanting to try andromass for a while. It's just te fact that the price kills me even after all the major discounts.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to say I've been wanting to try andromass for a while. It's just te fact that the price kills me even after all the major discounts.
Same goes for me. It's not that I don't have the money, I just won't pay over 150 for a supplement. But it looks good maybe a discount will come soon. Crossing fingers.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Same goes for me. It's not that I don't have the money, I just won't pay over 150 for a supplement. But it looks good maybe a discount will come soon. Crossing fingers.
What discount?

GetBent

Awards
What discount?
I know, its a bull**** marketing ploy, make the price high so people think its the best thing out there! I might try it if it drops to say 35 bucks, other that ill never pay that price for glorified DHEA

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know, its a bull**** marketing ploy, make the price high so people think its the best thing out there! I might try it if it drops to say 35 bucks, other that ill never pay that price for glorified DHEA
I know DHEA works.
The one good thing about is it's not liver toxic or harsh on sides.
That's the pros. I may have to get my hands on one of these versions of andromass soon if it's good it maybe worth the $120 or so dollars. We will see.

I know product I throughly enjoyed was AMS I stacked the deca the 1ad and the 4ad for 4 weeks one of the best times of my life. I've been wanting to give their alpha-mass a run.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
andromass is not "glorified" dhea lol just because it has dhea in the name does not mean it is dhea. Dhea is a precursor to many hormones and by picking the right hormone downstream you can effectively target certain hormones based on biochemical pathways. You really think people would gain 10 lbs in one month on andromass if it was just dhea? lol

GetBent

Awards
You can get one AD from the UK it comes in the mail and I love it! I keep ordering it every month!
My favorite brand prohormes.biz

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
andromass is not "glorified" dhea lol just because it has dhea in the name does not mean it is dhea. Dhea is a precursor to many hormones and by picking the right hormone downstream you can effectively target certain hormones based on biochemical pathways. You really think people would gain 10 lbs in one month on andromass if it was just dhea? lol
^^Better believe it.
It has it pros and cons and the only con is price. I've been looking around to see where it's the least expensive at. Been wanting to try it for a while. I'm sure I will later on down the road in the future.

GetBent

Awards
I can get good progesterone and block 21hydroxlase and bam excess androstenedione!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You are right it is pricey but when I was looking at superdrol for my next cycle I realized it would cost so much money for the supporting supplements that to be honest it came out to the same price and I would much rather try andromass than superdrol after seeing how superdrol can mess up your blood values. But that's all I'm going to say here I dont want to clutter this man's log lol

GetBent

Awards
have fun lol
Yea, just messing around, I cant bring myself to fork out the cash. I am alittle bitter that it has to cost so much. Plus if it really does work that means it increases test to a level that will suppress the central axis and gonads so you still need PCT, the only thing you might be able to omit is liver protection, but any increase in test will through your HDL to the floor so you still need Niacin. Anyway point being if it really works you still need PCT you still need support supps. It just isnt worth the money. You can get straight up test in the mail for 20 bucks!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea, just messing around, I cant bring myself to fork out the cash. I am alittle bitter that it has to cost so much. Plus if it really does work that means it increases test to a level that will suppress the central axis and gonads so you still need PCT, the only thing you might be able to omit is liver protection, but any increase in test will through your HDL to the floor so you still need Niacin. Anyway point being if it really works you still need PCT you still need support supps. It just isnt worth the money. You can get straight up test in the mail for 20 bucks!
You wouldn't really need liver sups.
I would say all you need is the andromass and either their PCT or your own put together PCT, especially if you're only going 4 weeks.

I've ran an AMS stack of rapid dissolve tabs of 1AD, 4AD, DecaVol and put on 10lbs I was eating and lifting have a ton of pimples went from like 175 to 187, dropped to 184 roughly after PCT. I'm 180 now because I've been slacking big time but that's how I've gained some solid weight.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What discount?
Well not anymore. But there was a 15%discount or so a week ago or something I forgot exactly. It was still to expensive for my taste though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about it. I might give a stack of the andro series a try around April. Well see. Hopefully theres a discount coming for Xmas or new years ?.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thinking about it. I might give a stack of the andro series a try around April. Well see. Hopefully theres a discount coming for Xmas or new years ?.
If that's the case :)

Ziyco

Awards
You are right it is pricey but when I was looking at superdrol for my next cycle I realized it would cost so much money for the supporting supplements that to be honest it came out to the same price and I would much rather try andromass than superdrol after seeing how superdrol can mess up your blood values. But that's all I'm going to say here I dont want to clutter this man's log lol
I had a friend do Superdrol and talk about side effects to the extreme. He almost lost his job because of lethargy. I don't see how people take it. It is so harsh on the liver and the side effects I watched him go threw were just gross it kinda scared me. He gained good size and I helped him line up his PCT properly but Yuck was a nightmare for him.

Ziyco

Awards
Did legs yesterday and It was a very good experience. I am up 7LBS which is good. Had my company christmas party last night and Destroyed so much food lol. Today is my off day and tomorrow is chest which I am excited about.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Ziyco

Awards
So One thing I really am not liking is Lethargy to the max. I feel like crap and unmotivated to do much. Last H-drol cycle I ran i felt amazing. Maybe the andromass and increasing the side a bit since it is 30% more biovalable. I feel crappy anyway to reverse this and Libido is DOWN. I have no desire for sex at all lol.