Gyno on Tren - Help needed

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Literally flared up in the last few days, very quickly got a walnut sized ball behind nipples and tenderness on area. Into week 9 of a 12 week cycle, 1000mg tren pw, 250mg test, 400mg mast.

Taking caber 0.5mg EOD and aromasin 10mg 2x pw (day after each injection - I'm pinning every 3 days).

I have letro, nolva, clomid etc all on hand (had since start of cycle just in case), looking for some help from the pros here as I believe my protocol has been bang on:

What am I doing to get rid of this fast? I'm thinking letro, so advice on dosing and running it into/out of aromasin would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Look into prami or something like inhibit p for prolactin control. Are you having anything come out of nipples.

Could be prolactin related gyno

But I ain't no expert.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Look into prami or something like inhibit p for prolactin control. Are you having anything come out of nipples. Could be prolactin related gyno But I ain't no expert.
I'm taking caber to deal with prolactin sides?!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm taking caber to deal with prolactin sides?!
Get bloodwork. It's a crap shoot otherwise. Caber could be bad, aroma could be bad, may be under dosed. May have a bad source and you're really running 2g of test that he calls tren. If you don't get bloods I suggest getting ancillaries else where or increasing both doses. You're better off with bloods.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If the caber is Rc my money is on that being bad. There has been a lot of that the past few years in the RC world

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Get bloodwork. It's a crap shoot otherwise. Caber could be bad, aroma could be bad, may be under dosed. May have a bad source and you're really running 2g of test that he calls tren. If you don't get bloods I suggest getting ancillaries else where or increasing both doses. You're better off with bloods.
Switch the aromasin out for letro? They're from different sources. Ideal way to dose letro for gyno whilst on cycle?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
If the caber is Rc my money is on that being bad. There has been a lot of that the past few years in the RC world
Idk man that's a crap conclusion I have 2 companies liquid caber that's legit.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
The caber is Pfizer, so should be good to go. It could be the aromasin, I switched product from 2 different sources halfway through the cycle come to think of it, because the one I started with was 25mg and it was slaughtering my libido for two days. The other was 10mg and I've had no libido issues with it since...

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and from the sides it's definitely tren I'd say. Insane sweats, weird dreams etc...(woke the girlfriend up trying to eat her eat the other night because I thought I was the devil and was possessed)...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Oh, and from the sides it's definitely not tren I'd say. Insane sweats, weird dreams etc...(woke the girlfriend up trying to eat her eat the other night because I thought I was the devil and was possessed)...
Letro for gyno is same on and off cycle. That's only for an e2 related issue. If you're ok with crushing your estro and having all related sides ramp up to 2.5mg ed and see what it does. If it works we know you've got estro gyno.

However it could be prolactin gyno. Just because nips don't leak doesn't mean it's not prolactin. I had a "duh" moment a few weeks ago increasing my e2 control while on trest. Felt like crap nips kept on giving me crap. A friend said hey dummy you're on a 19 nor.. Totally spaced I'm on a 19 nor. It was prolactin. Hit up caber eod at .5 and all gone.

Like I said you can kill gains, joints and dick or get bloods. Your choice.