Epi/Tren Cycle and Gyno help

TheBlender91

Awards
4-5 months ago I did a 6 week cycle of solo Epi (Olympus labs) did my PCT with Nolva 20/20/10/10. About 2 weeks ago I notice I have sensitive nipples and a lump under both of them. (Size of a Pea or so) guessing I had a rebound. Right before I noticed this I had started planning my next cycle Epi/Tren.

I am wondering if it would be better to try and reduce the gyno with Letro? .5/1/1.5/2/2.5mg until its gone and then taper down and run Nolva for a week or so at 10mg?

OR

Start my cycle second week of January. I have TransForm and inhabit-P that I plan to run on cycle and then for my PCT same as I did for the EPI, Nolva with Sup3r PCT (Olympus Labs) along with TransForm and Letro to lower my estrogen and hopefully take care of the Gyno if I didn't try and reverse it prior to the cycle.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Imo you should get your gyno under control first, before introducing anything that can make it any worse.

TheBlender91

Awards
Imo you should get your gyno under control first, before introducing anything that can make it any worse.
I was thinking the same thing. But when I come off the Letro and Nolva, i'll probably wait a month or so to start the cycle and just mess with my hormones again. This will most likely be my last cycle with the Ban happening as we speak.

Facestabber

Awards
Wow op just described exact same scenario and question that I have. Only I have lump under one. I have inhibit p, transform tren and epi on order with nolvadex as an end. Don't mean to hijack thread but I'm interested in responses.

TheBlender91

Awards
Wow op just described exact same scenario and question that I have. Only I have lump under one. I have inhibit p, transform tren and epi on order with nolvadex as an end. Don't mean to hijack thread but I'm interested in responses.
haha well lets hope we both get the gyno taken care of and can have a successful EPI/TREN cycle!

Facestabber

Awards
^ right. I tried to PM you but I don't have enough posts yet. I read a lot here. Don't post much because there are far more knowledgable people on here.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
If either of you are set on the cycle now then the best advice I could give would be to run Inhibit P and a strong AI during (as needed, of course) to keep the gyno from getting any worse, and then just run a gyno protocol afterwards. Theoretically this would be the same, but typically gyno goes away faster if you attack it soon after it arises.

TheBlender91

Awards
If either of you are set on the cycle now then the best advice I could give would be to run Inhibit P and a strong AI during (as needed, of course) to keep the gyno from getting any worse, and then just run a gyno protocol afterwards. Theoretically this would be the same, but typically gyno goes away faster if you attack it soon after it arises.
Would the TransForm by OL be a strong enough AI? I have letro already on hand

Swolljaboi

Awards
I think transform would be sufficient. Although RC adex or aromasin aren't much more expensive and transform is sold out everywhere I've looked.

TheBlender91

Awards
I think transform would be sufficient. Although RC adex or aromasin aren't much more expensive and transform is sold out everywhere I've looked.
I got the transForm in hand already! Bought it during the Black Friday sale.

I think i'm going to do the cycle before hand. As I'm going to Mexico in 2 weeks and don't want my libido to be shot from the letro in Mexico. The gyno isn't terrible that it's that noticeable and if I reverse the gyno before hand i'm just going to mess with my hormones again.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Honestly buddy if I were you I would try Ralox before running Letro. Letro sucks balls.

TheBlender91

Awards
Honestly buddy if I were you I would try Ralox before running Letro. Letro sucks balls.
I've heard that from a lot of people with the side effect's being terrible. I'm probably going to buy a bottle of Ralox also as I need to get more MII and the site has both. Only thing is i know Ralox is a 2-3 month process..... which is better then a lifetime of Gyno but damn hahaha

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I got the transForm in hand already! Bought it during the Black Friday sale.

I think i'm going to do the cycle before hand. As I'm going to Mexico in 2 weeks and don't want my libido to be shot from the letro in Mexico. The gyno isn't terrible that it's that noticeable and if I reverse the gyno before hand i'm just going to mess with my hormones again.
holy balls dude.

I ran a epi cycle solo a few months back, no gyno yet knock on wood, AND i ordered a DMZ/Tren cycle AND i am going to Mexico in like 3 weeks lol

TheBlender91

Awards
holy balls dude.

I ran a epi cycle solo a few months back, no gyno yet knock on wood, AND i ordered a DMZ/Tren cycle AND i am going to Mexico in like 3 weeks lol
Did you do PCT? I did Nolva, Sup3r PCT and DAA and still had rebound estrogen and got the gyno. Where about's in Mexico? I will be in Puerto Vallarta on Jan 4th-11th

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
i elected to not use daa, it seemed it was the common factor with rebound. everyone that has gotten rebound all said they pct with daa. so i just did sup3r pct, tapered down with nolva at 20/20/10/10...

im going to cancun jan 15

TheBlender91

Awards
Wish I would of read that before I took it! Maybe i'll cut it out of my PCT during this next cycle! Mirin Cancun sloots will be everywhere compared to Vallarta..not as many bars in Vallarta then Cancun!

Facestabber

Awards
i elected to not use daa, it seemed it was the common factor with rebound. everyone that has gotten rebound all said they pct with daa. so i just did sup3r pct, tapered down with nolva at 20/20/10/10...

im going to cancun jan 15
I used DAA. I had no idea it correlates to rebound

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Wish I would of read that before I took it! Maybe i'll cut it out of my PCT during this next cycle! Mirin Cancun sloots will be everywhere compared to Vallarta..not as many bars in Vallarta then Cancun!
haha..

i dont have any research to back the claim, it was just something i noticed while reading everyones logs. and i read a **** ton of them lol

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I used DAA. I had no idea it correlates to rebound
Ya... I've been reading this because I'm about to start my epi/tren cycle jan 1 and I have super pct nolva and DAA lines up for the pct. So does DAA correlate to rebound?

TheBlender91

Awards
I'll have to look into it! Thanks for the info. Like to know as much as possible about what i'm going to be doing to my body lol

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
like i said i have no supporting research to back it. its just my own knowledge that I have gathered reading countless logs. it seemed to be that DAA was the common supplement that was associated with the rebound.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I have a theory concerning daa and Nolva. Daa increases LH production and LH is responsible for the production of other hormones as well as testosterone. One of these hormones is progesterone. Nolvadex upregulates progesterone receptors. Put the two together and I'm wondering if it is the winning combo for the production of manmilk. Of course this is just something I've read up on. I am no biologist or doctor.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Well it's a good thing I read this...! I have already bought the DAA so I guess I will save it and use it on a halo run or something like that. I have the Inhibit-P for prolactin control so I'm good there

Facestabber

Awards
I have a theory concerning daa and Nolva. Daa increases LH production and LH is responsible for the production of other hormones as well as testosterone. One of these hormones is progesterone. Nolvadex upregulates progesterone receptors. Put the two together and I'm wondering if it is the winning combo for the production of manmilk. Of course this is just something I've read up on. I am no biologist or doctor.
Interesting theory but in case of OP and myself this is a rebound. I believe my cycle ended in July. Now out of the blue my nipple hurts. I'm scratching my head. I followed the rules of PCT established here with exception to inhibit P(though I ran epi solo).

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is a notroious estro rebound PH.

TheBlender91

Awards
Interesting theory but in case of OP and myself this is a rebound. I believe my cycle ended in July. Now out of the blue my nipple hurts. I'm scratching my head. I followed the rules of PCT established here with exception to inhibit P(though I ran epi solo).
That's what I did. **** happens, and its a risk you are taking with taking prohormones. i just want to make sure that I eventually get rid of it. Surgery is something I don't want to have to do. haha

Facestabber

Awards
Epi is a notroious estro rebound PH.
Right. I understand that. I was just speaking about his theory if in fact those two ingredients together would cause the issue why would the issue not present itself when the ingredients are taken at that time rather than six months later

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Right. I understand that. I was just speaking about his theory if in fact those two ingredients together would cause the issue why would the issue not present itself when the ingredients are taken at that time rather than six months later
takes a while for your body to start producing sides? idk just throwing that out there?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Would the TransForm by OL be a strong enough AI? I have letro already on hand
It wasn't for me, but I also wasn't running Inhibit P. My next run I'm doing Inhibit P and adex.

If you have letro on hand you'll be able to destroy your est if it gets out of control.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
takes a while for your body to start producing sides? idk just throwing that out there?
If your hormones are imbalanced it will take them a while to get back into normal. During that time, they will go higher, maybe lower, all over the place my guess would be that your est has been high for a while and you're just now starting to see the sides because they are just becoming noticeable. Aka, your gyno has been growing for a while, and just now it has become bad enough that you're noticing.