Gyno lactating

beav

Awards
hey guys i have a question. So i did an Mdrol cycle i took nolva and form for PCT after started getting gyno( bumps and just started lactating). Ordered some more nolva and also some letro. What would you guys recommend for exact doses? I never got gyno from a cycle before.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how did the layout for your cycle and pct look like? doses, length, support supps.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if hes lactating he already has "gyno". Milk ducts have to form in men you arnt born with them.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if hes lactating he already has "gyno". Milk ducts have to form in men you arnt born with them.
WTF??? ooook. we ALL have mammary glands homeslice.

Lactating purely means you have high prolactin levels. I would get some cabergoline and take that with letro.

If you had some major lumps and severe nipple sensitivity then Id say you have gyno.. sounds like you just got the starting symptoms and are lactating for the reason stated above.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF??? ooook. we ALL have mammary glands homeslice.

Lactating purely means you have high prolactin levels. I would get some cabergoline and take that with letro.

If you had some major lumps and severe nipple sensitivity then Id say you have gyno.. sounds like you just got the starting symptoms and are lactating for the reason stated above.

Sorry I stand corrected, I confused mamary gland and milk duct. I read some where that upon formation of gynocomasetia in men that milk ducts "formed".

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure your Nolva was legit? If it was I really don't understand why this happens to some people and not others... I've done 3 3 weekers with SD, one 6 week pp-mdrol bridge, and a few odds and ends here and there, and I've never had a problem with gyno, and I had a similar dosage with the Nolva. huh...

beav

Awards
Are you sure your Nolva was legit? If it was I really don't understand why this happens to some people and not others... I've done 3 3 weekers with SD, one 6 week pp-mdrol bridge, and a few odds and ends here and there, and I've never had a problem with gyno, and I had a similar dosage with the Nolva. huh...
Well it was the same as a buddy of mine that did the same cycle and he had no symptoms. Not the first time we ordered there

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Yeah, the Nolva was legit. We both used the same 60ml bottle from a well known and popular supplier.

There is definitely a lump under the right nipple. Any suggestions on how to dose the letro and nolva to reverse this gyno? I was thinking:

.5mg for the first day and increase it by .5mg each day till he reaches 2.5mg.

Day 1: .5mg
Day 2: 1.0mg
Day 3: 1.5mg
Day 4: 2.0mg
Day 5: 2.5mg

Staying at 2.5mg dose till gyno is gone. Then staying at this dose for a few more days to ensure all traces are gone. Then taper down the same way he tapered up.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg
Day 5: .25mg

Afterwards taking the Nolva to prevent estrogen rebound at 20mg for a week then 10mg for a week then completely off.

Any comments or suggestions?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Were you playing with it?

1: J Adolesc Health Care. 1984 Jul;5(3):210-2.Links
Benign galactorrhea/breast discharge in adolescent males probably due to breast self-manipulation.Rohn RD.
Three adolescent males presented with nipple discharge. In two boys, the expressed secretion was clinically consistent with galactorrhea. Galactorrhea/breast discharge is a rare complaint in males of any age. Although galactorrhea is commonly associated with a neuroendocrine disorder or drug ingestion, the work-up in each, including basal prolactin level, was normal. Reluctantly, each by admitted to breast self-manipulation to reduce gynecomastia. When the behavior was discontinued, the galactorrhea/breast secretion ceased. Clinicians should be aware of this heretofore undescribed and apparently benign phenomenon. If basal hyperprolactinemia is absent in a male with a breast discharge and a history of breast manipulation, then an extensive work-up is not usually indicated.

PMID: 6429109 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

shock

Awards
Cabergoline may help in this case....just a thought...not too sure...some better input may be helpful